• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Asier Illarramendi 12 Million ( Rumour is he is Madrid bound)

Ignio Martinez 12 million

Kurt Zouma 6 million

Lorenzo Insigne 5 million

Alvaro Morata 4 million

Thiago Alcantara 15 million

Angelo Ogbonna 7.5 million ( Juventus Bound )

Leanardo Bonucci 15 million

Can buy any player as long as bill amounts to 20 million, which players should I buy ?

Note : I have a midfield of

Alonso,Pirlo,Kroos,Oscar,Gundogan,Isco,Gotze,Mata,Reus

Central Defence of

Thiago Silva, Dante, Mashcherano, Javi Martinez ( If he retains CB position )

Cheers guys

Kurt Zouma 6 million

Alvaro Morata 4 million

Can buy any player as long as bill amounts to 20 million' date=' which players should I buy ?

Central Defence of

Cheers guys[/quote']

Between Thiago and Bonucci. Since you have too many quality young attacking midfielders similar to Thiago I reckon you should get Bonucci. That way you can play Javi Martinez in his prefered position DM too.

Kurt Zouma 6 million

Alvaro Morata 4 million

Can buy any player as long as bill amounts to 20 million' date=' which players should I buy ?

Central Defence of

Cheers guys[/quote']

Bold for your team, Your midfield is great.

Get a defender Masch is not getting younger, and dante while in amazing form is only a 3 year prospect, javi could lose his cb depends on where pep plays him. IF you could scrounge up 2.5 mill ogbonna + bonucci would be my pref, though inigo martinez + ogbonna would be good

Right Guys, Iv made an offer for Bale

10 million + Reus + Suso

Am I giving too much or should I keep my cash and players ?

Does Reus have potential to be a 93 at some point or should I include Reus in a deal to buy bale who looks like he might get a higher rating due to his performances ?

Van Ginkle or Praet or Goretzka or Rodrigo?

Van Ginkel' date=' think he is a great little player.

My Rafael + Thiago for Hazard ?

Really tough, I am a Chelsea fan so will always edge towards Hazard. Are both Rafael and Thiago in your starting XI?

oliver torres' date='will he get a rateing change soon,and what will it be?[/quote']

He is 78 at the moment, has been lighting up the unders for Spain. I can see him going to 82 maybe. Big fan of his, I'd keep him whatever he rises too.

Kurt Zouma 6 million

Alvaro Morata 4 million

Central Defence of

Cheers guys[/quote']

For your team I would go for Morata and Insigne.

Player preference would be Bonucci & Thiago though.

Right Guys' date=' Iv made an offer for Bale

10 million + Reus + Suso

Am I giving too much or should I keep my cash and players ?

Does Reus have potential to be a 93 at some point or should I include Reus in a deal to buy bale who looks like he might get a higher rating due to his performances ?[/quote']

Reus should hit 93, plus he has CL football next season and Dortmund are Bayern's main title rivals - Spurs dont have CL football and arent guaranteed top 5 so I'd stick with Reus personally.

Van Ginkel' date=' think he is a great little player.

Really tough, I am a Chelsea fan so will always edge towards Hazard. Are both Rafael and Thiago in your starting XI?

He is 78 at the moment, has been lighting up the unders for Spain. I can see him going to 82 maybe. Big fan of his, I'd keep him whatever he rises too.

For your team I would go for Morata and Insigne.

Player preference would be Bonucci & Thiago though.

Reus should hit 93, plus he has CL football next season and Dortmund are Bayern's main title rivals - Spurs dont have CL football and arent guaranteed top 5 so I'd stick with Reus personally.[/quote']

Cheers, with what you have said, certainly sounds logical I will keep Reus.

Does Anyone think Luis Muriel is worth buying for 5.5 million apparently he has a good goal scoring record for udinese and has drawn comparisons to Ronaldo

I am thinking about Signing Bonucci, Muriel and Insigne for 25 million

Cheers' date=' with what you have said, certainly sounds logical I will keep Reus.

Does Anyone think Luis Muriel is worth buying for 5.5 million apparently he has a good goal scoring record for udinese and has drawn comparisons to Ronaldo

I am thinking about Signing Bonucci, Muriel and Insigne for 25 million[/quote']

Thats a good trio to buy IMO.

Who would you sell out of the following lists?

1) Pick the top 1/2 choice(s) to sell from .... Papadapolopoplopoulous (the Schalke one), Danilo, Wollscheid, Jung, Shawcross, Martins Indi, Isimat Mirin, Van Rhijn

2) Pick the top 2/3 choices to sell from .... Cabaye, Gourcouff (Looking to get Matuidi or De Bruyne for him), Guarin, Naingollan, Lucas Fernando, Draxler, Grenier, Kondogbia, Florenzi

3) Pick 1/2 to sell from .... Kiessling, Martinez, Jelavic, Adrian Lopez, Lacazette, Insigne

TIA

1) Pick the top 1/2 choice(s) to sell from .... Papadapolopoplopoulous (the Schalke one)' date=' Danilo, Wollscheid, Jung, Shawcross, Martins Indi, Isimat Mirin, Van Rhijn

2) Pick the top 2/3 choices to sell from .... Cabaye, Gourcouff (Looking to get Matuidi or De Bruyne for him), Guarin, Naingollan, Lucas Fernando, Draxler, Grenier, Kondogbia, Florenzi

3) Pick 1/2 to sell from .... Kiessling, Martinez, Jelavic, Adrian Lopez, Lacazette, Insigne

TIA[/quote']

1) Jung + Shawcross.

2) Fernando + Florenzi.. Would be a good deal if you could get one of those players for Gourcuff too.

3) Jelavic. The rest are good enough.

1) Pick the top 1/2 choice(s) to sell from .... Papadapolopoplopoulous (the Schalke one)' date=' Danilo, Wollscheid, Jung, Shawcross, Martins Indi, Isimat Mirin, Van Rhijn

TIA[/quote']

Didn't read to SELL so my previous message was deleted :) Hope noone saw it :P

I second KirkyyLUFC oppinion just in 3) you can sell Adrian Lopez too, if u must IMO.