lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Chiellini for Subotic+Van Ginkel+Goretzka?

Definitely the trio

Should i swap Eriksen for A.Thiago? position doesn't matter.smileys-confused-731584.gif

Get Thiago

Who would you sell out of the following lists?

1) Pick the top 1/2 choice(s) to sell from .... Papadapolopoplopoulous (the Schalke one)' date=' Danilo, Wollscheid, Jung, Shawcross, Martins Indi, Isimat Mirin, Van Rhijn

2) Pick the top 2/3 choices to sell from .... Cabaye, Gourcouff (Looking to get Matuidi or De Bruyne for him), Guarin, Naingollan, Lucas Fernando, Draxler, Grenier, Kondogbia, Florenzi

3) Pick 1/2 to sell from .... Kiessling, Martinez, Jelavic, Adrian Lopez, Lacazette, Insigne

TIA[/quote']

1 - Sell Jung and Shawcross

2 - Sell Gourcoff, Cabaye

3) Sell Jelavic and Adrian

Right guys

I am interested in Signing Neymar, Because he does seem like a good investment on SM and if he can live up to his hype he can be a massive player on SM

I have 4 strikers currently and he is valued 25 million

RVP, Suarez, Lewandowski, Falcao

Option 1

Direct Swap Luis Suarez for Neymar

Option 2

Swap Lewandowski + 10 million for Neymar

Option 3

50 Million Cash deal for Neymar ( Will require selling fringe players )

What option would you guys go for ?

Should i swap Eriksen for A.Thiago? position doesn't matter.smileys-confused-731584.gif

Thiago' date=' whether at Barca, Utd or Bayern.

Chiellini for Subotic+Van Ginkel+Goretzka?

The duo for me - I rate Subotic nearly as highly as Chiellini.

What do people think of Domenico Berardi is he good will he get a big move?

Great talent' date=' Juve are very interested in him.

Hard to say, but he is a great talent.

Eugen Polanski of Hoffenheim or Fabian Rinaudo of Sporting?

To be honest I wouldnt get either, but Rinaudo purely on minutes played.

Right guys

I am interested in Signing Neymar' date=' Because he does seem like a good investment on SM and if he can live up to his hype he can be a massive player on SM

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

What option would you guys go for ?[/quote']

Suarez for Neymar, unless cash is worthless which i doubt, you can do alot with 50mill

Right guys

I am interested in Signing Neymar' date=' Because he does seem like a good investment on SM and if he can live up to his hype he can be a massive player on SM

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

As much as it pains me to say (I love him) I'd offload Falcao of your strikers.

Of the 3 options I'd offer the cash.

As much as it pains me to say (I love him) I'd offload Falcao of your strikers.

Of the 3 options I'd offer the cash.

Suarez for Neymar' date=' unless cash is worthless which i doubt, you can do alot with 50mill[/quote']

I can certainly do a lot with Cash in my game world, and it can help me in the long term as I can purchase long term risers.

I am thinking Swapping Falcao ( Feel very uneasy with this however )

Direct Swap Falcao for Neymar

Does anyone think I would regret doing this ?

I would love to keep Falcao as long as he can keep his 94 eating

Other Option is to swap Suarez for Neymar, but as a Liverpool fan feel uneasy with this too

Out of the 2 strikers which one would you sacrifice for Neymar ?

I'm leaning towards Swapping out Falcao, as If I keep Suarez he can reach 94 as he is established and is adapted well to the BPL

Finally

Swap Suarez or Falcao for Neymar ?

I can certainly do a lot with Cash in my game world' date=' and it can help me in the long term as I can purchase long term risers.

Other Option is to swap Suarez for Neymar, but as a Liverpool fan feel uneasy with this too

I'm leaning towards Swapping out Falcao, as If I keep Suarez he can reach 94 as he is established and is adapted well to the BPL

Finally

Swap Suarez or Falcao for Neymar ?[/quote']

If you feel uneasy about it dont let anyone on here make up your mind for you mate.

I'll give my reasons.

I am Falcao's biggest fan (ask Elohim!) but his move to Monaco has baffled me. Monaco should get ligue 1 football but I'm not sure if it is 100% due to the tax arguement with FFF. They dont have champions league football next season, and with PSG, Marseille, Lyon, Saint Etienne its not 100% guaranteed either.

Now if Suarez stays at Liverpool I would prefer to keep Falcao as I just plain dont like Liverpool. If he was to go to Real Madrid, or a Chelsea (however unlikely) I think he would be a great choice.

If money does a lot for you then why not sell Falcao for cash and buy Neymar for cash?

I can certainly do a lot with Cash in my game world' date=' and it can help me in the long term as I can purchase long term risers.

Finally

Swap Suarez or Falcao for Neymar ?[/quote']

I would choose neymar > suarez > falcao

I would sacrifice falcao for neymar if I were you.

Neymar hasn't even played for barcelona and he's 92 already

Right guys

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

Option 3. But I'd swap falcao for him. Suarez can move to bigger club while falcao will be in monaco for years.

If you feel uneasy about it dont let anyone on here make up your mind for you mate.

I'll give my reasons.

I am Falcao's biggest fan (ask Elohim!) but his move to Monaco has baffled me. Monaco should get ligue 1 football but I'm not sure if it is 100% due to the tax arguement with FFF. They dont have champions league football next season' date=' and with PSG, Marseille, Lyon, Saint Etienne its not 100% guaranteed either.

Now if Suarez stays at Liverpool I would prefer to keep Falcao as I just plain dont like Liverpool. If he was to go to Real Madrid, or a Chelsea (however unlikely) I think he would be a great choice.

If money does a lot for you then why not sell Falcao for cash and buy Neymar for cash?[/quote']

I really appreciate it that you've given reasoning behind mentioning Falcao as a swap for Neymar and just makes complete sense, I will be in essence giving up a player who is a risk for an up and coming up star player in Neymar, and Neymar actually has Champions League Football, so I have pressed ahead and made a transfer bid of a direct swap for Falcao for Neymar.

Suarez seems like a stable performer on SM, and as you have suggested if he did move to RM he can ever go even higher than Falcao.

And hopefully Lewandowski gets a rise to 93 which gives me a chance to use him more.

So mate at the end I should have a strike force of :

RVP, Suarez, Neymar, Lewandowski

That's defiantly enough fire power to retain my Newley won league isn't it ?

I have Iker Muniain for my Gateshead team' date=' but for the money I could sell him for I could get either Mkhitaryan or Moura Lucas. Would it be worth doing either or should I stick with Muniain?[/quote']

Definitely sign Lucas Moura

What about Mkhitaryan signing for Dortmund?? Is it a case of definitely getting rid of Muniain compared to these two or?

All 3 are quality players but I just think Moura has the better potential and going to be playing first team football for PSG playing with the best footballers around and Champions League football and not forgetting will be in the Brazil squad for the World Cup in his home country but definitely Lucas Moura, Mkhitaryan then Muniain in my opinion.