• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Callejon + Sanchez or Benzema ?

Benzema all day long mate :)

Who should i buy out of

Cazorla - Wont rise any furthur so he's out

Vilhenna ? - Nope. Dont buy.

Fellaini - Fellaini might be a worthy buy.

Vwetoghen ? - Played well for Spurs' date=' can see him rising.

Mandzukic - Good player to buy. Brilliant at Bayern last season

J boetang - Nope. Wont feature as much with Pep in charge.

Handanovic - Depends on your current GK. First team GK @ Inter.

Which are most likely to rise or fall i can get 2 none will start[/quote']

So, I think you should buy Mandzukic & Fellaini

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Benzema

Who should i buy out of

Cazorla

Vilhenna

Fellaini

Vwetoghen

Mandzukic

J boetang

Handanovic

Which are most likely to rise or fall i can get 2 none will start

Cazorla and Fellaini. Vertonghen will never be above 91 and Mandzukic will be 92 at most. Fellaini can definitely reach 92 maybe even 93 depending on his move. Cazorla I reckon can reach 93.

Modric. OR carvajal and lamela.

Already have pirlo' date=' schweinstieger, kroos, marchisio,[/quote']

The two for me

Who should i buy out of

Cazorla

Vilhenna

Fellaini

Vwetoghen

Mandzukic

J boetang

Handanovic

Which are most likely to rise or fall i can get 2 none will start

Fellaini & J.Boateng' date=' they will both be 92+

Benzema for me

I could sell my P. Evra for 14.7 M and buy A. Cole for 12.3 M

Money is very important in my GW so is it worth trying to do this exchange in my LB position?

yeh do it. I'd take Cole over Evra :)

Adam Lallana or Sebastian Larsson?

Lallana.

Modric if you don't need a young RB.

Benzema? 94s are hard to come by. Also that Sanchez & Callejon will not rise for the forseeable future.

I could sell my P. Evra for 14.7 M and buy A. Cole for 12.3 M

Money is very important in my GW so is it worth trying to do this exchange in my LB position?

Do the deal. Cole is a more consistent performer than Evra nowadays.

Need to buy another CB and these are the three real options I have...

Diego Godin , Ezequiel Garay + Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa

Godin is a 91 but I don't know much about him.

Garay I know has been linked to Manchester Utd a lot recently.

Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa I just worry about his 90 at Newcastle.

Im siding more towards Garay but I know he didn't settle well at Real Madrid hence if he moves I don't want a repeat of that.

I can't make my mind up at the moment so I thought id try on here :)

Diego Godin ' date=' Ezequiel Garay + Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa

Im siding more towards Garay but I know he didn't settle well at Real Madrid hence if he moves I don't want a repeat of that.

I can't make my mind up at the moment so I thought id try on here :)[/quote']

Firstly, the Ezequiel Garay rumors are rumors. Its paper talk my friend. We don't require another CB so that rules out Garay. As for your situation, he is 90 rated and didn't do to well at Madrid. Personally, I don't think he's a special player, maybe because of the link to United his name has been in the spotlight. If I was you miss this player.

As for Godin he is 91 rated, as you've already pointed out. His team are in the CL and is 27 years old (probably reaching the peak of his career). I very much doubt he will increase to 92 so I think he's a safe 91 rated CB.

Now moving onto Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa. He will get regular game time at Newcastle but I very much doubt that he'll increase to 91 in the nearby future as Newcastle wont have a Stella season next year.

Out of the three players I would go for Diego Godin

I'd get Godin pal. He's pretty solid IMO. It'd be more of a punt on the other two.

Definitely Adam Lallana

I'd take the risk and go for Garay despite Godin being a solid 91. Garay's linked with United and better player than the Uruguayan in real life IMO. And dont even consider Yanga-Mbiwa.

Take the duo mate, you have plenty depth so along with Kroos you will have some very good youngsters who have time to rise further and subsequently take over from the older players.

Lallana. simply put' date=' not just is he the better player but he also does not play for the scum that is Sunderland! :P[/font']

I would take Godin in SM terms.

As for all the people saying do not consider Yanga are talking utter nonsense, these will be no doubt the same people raving about him this time last season after Montpellier won the title and he was being linked with the likes of Arsenal.

The lad joined in January, a side that was already struggling with injuries.

He (along with the the French contingent on Tyneside) will have had a pre-season, and will be more settled rather than thrust into playing alongside mediocre players due to injuries. He only played in around 12 games and already being labelled a flop by many on the forums is absolutely ludicrous.

Form is temporary class is permanent. He showed his class in the title winning team of the unfancied Montpellier, and Newcastle will be a totally different proposition this season, with the purchase of two new strikers.

However in SM terms the other two are better options due to being almost certain to finish in a league position that will guarantee European football. Can't say the same about Newcastle. But due to Godin's UCL football and playing in the better league than I would go for him.

Firstly' date=' the Ezequiel Garay rumors are rumors. Its paper talk my friend. We don't require another CB so that rules out Garay. As for your situation, he is 90 rated and didn't do to well at Madrid. Personally, I don't think he's a special player, maybe because of the link to United his name has been in the spotlight. If I was you miss this player.

As for Godin he is 91 rated, as you've already pointed out. His team are in the CL and is 27 years old (probably reaching the peak of his career). I very much doubt he will increase to 92 so I think he's a safe 91 rated CB.

Now moving onto Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa. He will get regular game time at Newcastle but I very much doubt that he'll increase to 91 in the nearby future as Newcastle wont have a Stella season next year.

Out of the three players I would go for Diego Godin[/quote']

I'd get Godin pal. He's pretty solid IMO. It'd be more of a punt on the other two.
I'd take the risk and go for Garay despite Godin being a solid 91. Garay's linked with United and better player than the Uruguayan in real life IMO. And dont even consider Yanga-Mbiwa.

I would take Godin in SM terms.

As for all the people saying do not consider Yanga are talking utter nonsense' date=' these will be no doubt the same people raving about him this time last season after Montpellier won the title and he was being linked with the likes of Arsenal.

The lad joined in January, a side that was already struggling with injuries.

He (along with the the French contingent on Tyneside) will have had a pre-season, and will be more settled rather than thrust into playing alongside mediocre players due to injuries. He only played in around 12 games and already being labelled a flop by many on the forums is absolutely ludicrous.

Form is temporary class is permanent. He showed his class in the title winning team of the unfancied Montpellier, and Newcastle will be a totally different proposition this season, with the purchase of two new strikers.

However in SM terms the other two are better options due to being almost certain to finish in a league position that will guarantee European football. Can't say the same about Newcastle. But due to Godin's UCL football and playing in the better league than I would go for him.

[/font']

Thanks everyone :)