• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Michael ESSIEN or Gareth Barry and Manuel LANZINI

I'd personally take Essien. I believe he is still a world class player' date=' who could get some game time with Mourinho, a manager who loves him.

Barry has never been world class, and it is yet to be seen if Lanzini has what it takes.[/center']

Michael ESSIEN or Gareth Barry and Manuel LANZINI

I would take Essien mate and I would disagree with the forumer who said Essien is on his way down.

Mourinho is a huge fan of Essien hence taking him to Madrid on loan' date=' so I firmly believe he will get plenty game time at Chelsea under him, making his rating safer than Barry's as it has been rumoured that he will be out of favour under Pellegrini and will be sold on.[/font']

Lads, When it comes to purchasing a striker does the positioning have an effect on their value and their performance in the game engine

For example is a CF a more stronger commodity on the game than a standard FWD in terms of performance and value ?

I have Falcao and I have engaged in discussions including swap for , Bale and Hazard, but I have noticed CF arnt as common on the transfer market

Lads' date=' When it comes to purchasing a striker does the positioning have an effect on their value and their performance in the game engine

For example is a CF a more stronger commodity on the game than a standard FWD in terms of performance and value ?

I have Falcao and I have engaged in discussions including swap for , Bale and Hazard, but I have noticed CF arnt as common on the transfer market[/quote']

Well in my experience its better to have CF like Llorente, Falcão and Dzeko. They have more match classification with most being 8,9 and 10. They score loads of goals and are very consistent. Some players i have F(RLC) aren´t that good scoring but assisting and aren´t that much consistent. In my squad i had Rubio as CF (82) who scored 1,5 goals a game against Eto´o (93)that score on some matches only. I sold the african player and used Rubio and Jesé playing as two forwards and worked wonder. So in short, if you play only a striker use a CF if both use CF/FWD;)

Guest drseanfitz

1-Toby ALDERWEIRELD for Phil JAGIELKA and Nampalys MENDY

2-Subotic & cash for hummels(can't do that much with the cash)

3-Jesus Navas for A.VALENCIA + F.COQUELIN

any views on the above would be appreciated

Obvs the Hummels and Navas deals are good if not great. For the first one, I'd prob take Alderwerield he's good for a move to a bigger club than Norwich this summer but if not he'll still be in the CL.

Morning Sean nice of you to join the "little people" :D.

1: Your first deal I would take the duo. Jagielka has peaked for me at 90' date=' unless Everton were to get UCL football this season which is doubtful then that is the only way I see him kicking on from his 90 rating. The difference between Alderweireld and Jags in terms of rating is only 1 so I would not expect that to have any bearing on your teams overall rating. Alderweireld can get a +1 at Ajax (if he stays there) and is still young, there is time for him to not just rise but also move to a better club, (better than Norwich).

Mendy seems a decent talent, French U21 international and was integral to Monaco's promotion cause last season so on that basis definitely the duo.

2: Hummels quite easily, if the cash is of no relevance to you then do the deal on the basis of who is the better defender which is Hummels by far.

3: Finally I would take Navas. City just do not have an out and out winger of his calibre (in fact I struggle to think of any) so under Pellegrini he will play the vast majority of games, thus making him safe at his current 92 and if City challenge for honours then 93 would not be out of the question by the season end.

Remains to be seen if Valencia can nail down a first team spot under Moyes, I do not see it in all honesty and he just seems to erratic and lacking in consistency to ever regain his 92.

Coquelin will get plenty game time on loan at Freiburg which will only help his rating this season however I do not feel it is enough to warrant choosing the duo over Navas.[/font']

1. Depends on where Toby end up this summer' date=' but I'd take the duo at present.
    [*']Definitely Hummels
  2. Navas should really have dropped but his move to City will probably save his rating. Him and Valencia are of the same ilk in SM terms but I've never rated either too highly, Navas is probably the slightly better player. Neither should rise, so it's a matter of which positions you need to fill most.

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Payet + Timm Klose or Turan?

:)

Turan' date='no doubt ;)

1-I prefer Alderweireld

2-Hummels is better

3-Take Navas for me