Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Payet + Timm Klose or Turan?

:)

Turan for me

1-Toby ALDERWEIRELD for Phil JAGIELKA and Nampalys MENDY

2-Subotic & cash for hummels(can't do that much with the cash)

3-Jesus Navas for A.VALENCIA + F.COQUELIN

any views on the above would be appreciated

The duo on first one.

Hummels easily for the second..

hmmmm...will go for Navas for the 3rd one.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Payet + Timm Klose or Turan?

:)

I'd take Arda Turan personally.

1-Toby ALDERWEIRELD for Phil JAGIELKA and Nampalys MENDY

2-Subotic & cash for hummels(can't do that much with the cash)

3-Jesus Navas for A.VALENCIA + F.COQUELIN

any views on the above would be appreciated

1) Currently Jagielka and Mendy

2) Definitely Hummels. One of the best centre backs around in my opinion

3) I don't rate Valencia too highly, likewise Coquelin, so I'd choose Jesus Navas. Being in the Spain and City squads should cement his current rating.

Guest drseanfitz

Obvs the Hummels and Navas deals are good if not great. For the first one' date=' I'd prob take Alderwerield he's good for a move to a bigger club than Norwich this summer but if not he'll still be in the CL.[/quote']
Morning Sean nice of you to join the "little people" :D.

1: Your first deal I would take the duo. Jagielka has peaked for me at 90' date=' unless Everton were to get UCL football this season which is doubtful then that is the only way I see him kicking on from his 90 rating. The difference between Alderweireld and Jags in terms of rating is only 1 so I would not expect that to have any bearing on your teams overall rating. Alderweireld can get a +1 at Ajax (if he stays there) and is still young, there is time for him to not just rise but also move to a better club, (better than Norwich).

Mendy seems a decent talent, French U21 international and was integral to Monaco's promotion cause last season so on that basis definitely the duo.

2: Hummels quite easily, if the cash is of no relevance to you then do the deal on the basis of who is the better defender which is Hummels by far.

3: Finally I would take Navas. City just do not have an out and out winger of his calibre (in fact I struggle to think of any) so under Pellegrini he will play the vast majority of games, thus making him safe at his current 92 and if City challenge for honours then 93 would not be out of the question by the season end.

Remains to be seen if Valencia can nail down a first team spot under Moyes, I do not see it in all honesty and he just seems to erratic and lacking in consistency to ever regain his 92.

Coquelin will get plenty game time on loan at Freiburg which will only help his rating this season however I do not feel it is enough to warrant choosing the duo over Navas.[/font']

1. Depends on where Toby end up this summer' date=' but I'd take the duo at present.
    [*']Definitely Hummels
  2. Navas should really have dropped but his move to City will probably save his rating. Him and Valencia are of the same ilk in SM terms but I've never rated either too highly, Navas is probably the slightly better player. Neither should rise, so it's a matter of which positions you need to fill most.

Turan' date='no doubt ;)

1-I prefer Alderweireld

2-Hummels is better

3-Take Navas for me[/quote']

Turan for me

The duo on first one.

Hummels easily for the second..

hmmmm...will go for Navas for the 3rd one.

I'd take Arda Turan personally.

1) Currently Jagielka and Mendy

2) Definitely Hummels. One of the best centre backs around in my opinion

3) I don't rate Valencia too highly' date=' likewise Coquelin, so I'd choose Jesus Navas. Being in the Spain and City squads should cement his current rating.[/quote']

Cheers lads///

Chaill' date=' Isla, Kolarov, Martinez. Javi, Menez, Fontas, Cheryshev

Or

Alba, Vidal, Bonucci, Jovetic, Isco&Carvajal/Modric.

I can get either Modric or Isco and Carvajal

Easily the bottom group. Basically the only interesting player from the top half is Javi Martinez, while the bottom has no players who're not interesting. Between Isco & Carvajal / Modric, pick Modric if you really need him in your lineup (lets say he'd start over a 91 without much chance to rise). If you have anyone else who can easily start in his place (92 or higher) go for the Spaniards.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Or

The Vidal's group by a light year.

Get Isco and Carvajal.

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

In my Gw money is very important and I've received these two offers:

for R. Sterling 6.5 M

For M. Bruno 4.1 M

none of them would be a regular starter for my 80 players team and I've too much players. I need to sell someone.

Are these two good offers? should I accept?

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

In my Gw money is very important and I've received these two offers:

for R. Sterling 6.5 M

For M. Bruno 4.1 M

none of them would be a regular starter for my 80 players team and I've too much players. I need to sell someone.

Are these two good offers? should I accept?

Nope. They're extremely talented so I'd recommended you to keep them. If you need to sell them it would need to be at a much higher price.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Nope. They're extremely talented so I'd recommended you to keep them. If you need to sell them it would need to be at a much higher price.

The fact is nobody wants to pay more for them and I need money as Bale and Mulle from tomorrow will be availaible in external clubs...I know I should keep them but selling them is the only way to have a chance to try getting one between bale and muller.

Or

Easily the bottom group Alba and Vidal alone wins that and it depends Isco will be an amazing player and rating but your have to wait but I'm a massive fan of Modric but I would go with Isco and Carvajal if your prepared to wait for there ratings.

What's people's opinions on Mattia Valoti? Is he worth buying or not good enough? He's only worth 290k in my league.

Can anyone really have an informative opinion on a player who has played 681 minutes in 3 seasons for AlbinoLeffe in Lega Pro 1.

I know I can't' date=' perhaps rather than listening to the nonsense the vast majority are going to post in here about Valoti, perhaps trying to ask in the Seria A thread or ask Napolifan or Marek or Geoffrey. [/color']

Tonny Vilhena or Van Ginkel?

I prefer Van Ginkel already got his big money move' date=' just whether he is bought for the future or the present. Either way he still just edges it for me in terms of talent but due to his move to Chelsea if he gets plenty game time he will rise quicker.[/color']

should i sell or keep

chris mavinga (rennes) Playing for a mid table side in Rennes but played 27 times last season. Can rise further but don't see him getting much more than 88/89

diego demme (paderborn) Another slow riser due to playing in the second tier of the German leagues other than that can't tell you much about him.

massimo bruno (anderlect) Keep' date=' got plenty minutes last season for Anderlecht and I imagine will be a starter again this coming season. Is the name I have heard the most out of three so perhaps cash in on the other two for better talents.[/b']

also could someone reccomened a very cheap rising goalkeeper for me?

Timo Horn is the name that stands out to me if you want a young GK who will rise.