lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Right guys this past week I have been trying to negotiate a deal for Neymar, and I Havnt had much luck as of yet, as I have seen a Falcao swap for Neymar rejected. I am now going to offer £50 million cash and see if that will get accord but there are other players I can buy with the £50 million

Option A

£50 million for Neymar ( Sign at all costs incase he becomes a big hit at Barcelona )

Option B - Use £50 million invest in squad for future stars

Lucas Digne, Illarramendi, Marquinos, Goretzka, Kurt Zouma, Morata ( mention any more that come to mind )

Also guys

Have youth such as El Shaarawy, Nastasic, De Sciglio, Azpillceuta, Pogba, Zaha out on loan to name a few

But what should I do ?

Sign potentially one of the best players on the game in Neymar or spend the £50 million on young talent ?

Right guys this past week I have been trying to negotiate a deal for Neymar' date=' and I Havnt had much luck as of yet, as I have seen a Falcao swap for Neymar rejected. I am now going to offer £50 million cash and see if that will get accord but there are other players I can buy with the £50 million

Option A

£50 million for Neymar ( Sign at all costs incase he becomes a big hit at Barcelona )

Option B - Use £50 million invest in squad for future stars

Lucas Digne, Illarramendi, Marquinos, Goretzka, Kurt Zouma, Morata ( mention any more that come to mind )

Also guys

Have youth such as El Shaarawy, Nastasic, De Sciglio, Azpillceuta, Pogba, Zaha out on loan to name a few

But what should I do ?

Sign potentially one of the best players on the game in Neymar or spend the £50 million on young talent ?[/quote']

Youngstars will always rise and you can buy them anytime but Neymar is a real beast on SM. Go for him although its more than likely that 50 million will be turned down.

Youngstars will always rise and you can buy them anytime but Neymar is a real beast on SM. Go for him although its more than likely that 50 million will be turned down.

Well he is the same manager who sold El Sharaawy for 15 million and Rooney for 35 million cash

I'm surprised about him rejecting the Falcao Swap offer, But does 50 million seem to much ?

Especially when that can be used for players I mentioned ?

Iv got Gotze, Reus, Mata, Oscar, Isco

Well he is the same manager who sold El Sharaawy for 15 million and Rooney for 35 million cash

I'm surprised about him rejecting the Falcao Swap offer' date=' But does 50 million seem to much ?

Iv got Gotze, Reus, Mata, Oscar, Isco[/quote']

Maybe he's a Neymar fanboy who knows. 50 million aint too much for a young rising 92. Good luck with the deal though. ;)

I'm surprised about him rejecting the Falcao Swap offer' date=' But does 50 million seem to much ?

Iv got Gotze, Reus, Mata, Oscar, Isco[/quote']

I reckon you're dealing with a cheat.

I can buy David Silva for Illarramendi and Coutinho plus 10m.

Money are rather worthless in this competitive world. Nearly all good players and talents are bought.

I play 4-2-3-1. Three offensive midfielders are Pedro, Nasri and Giuseppe Rossi. Silva would fit perfectly.

I have also Eriksen, Hamsik, Mkhitaryan, Cabaye, Matic, Ayew, Rakitic, Sturridge.

Would you go for it?

Money are rather worthless in this competitive world. Nearly all good players and talents are bought.

I play 4-2-3-1. Three offensive midfielders are Pedro' date=' Nasri and Giuseppe Rossi. Silva would fit perfectly.

I have also Eriksen, Hamsik, Mkhitaryan, Cabaye, Matic, Ayew, Rakitic, Sturridge.

Would you go for it?[/quote']

Go for it, it'll be a while till either Coutinho or Illaramendi will be in 91+ territory

Is Jack Rodwell worth signing?

Yes! He is one of my favourite players. If he stays clear from injury he could be a really good player for City.

Hector Herrera or Shelvey?

Shelvey' date=' he could shine for Swansea.

I play 4-2-3-1. Three offensive midfielders are Pedro, Nasri and Giuseppe Rossi. Silva would fit perfectly.

Would you go for it?

I'd try keep Illiramendi + Coutinho. Illiramendi will rise fast if he gets gametime at Real and Coutinho has shown how good he is from the last 6 months at Pool.

Unmanaged club have two good youngsters....which is the better buy....

Kevin De Bruyne (Chelsea) or Duarte Bernard (Mineiro)

De Bruyne. Decent player and could get a good amount of gametime as it looks like Mourinho likes him.

De Marcos or Jantschke?

Need to sell one of the two to raise funds' date=' I like De Marcos but not sure how he compares to Jantschke.[/quote']

Jantschke is the better option.

Tom Cleverley or 7Million + Matthew Lowton and Ashley Westwood.

I have Cleverley, I'm only Bradford and it's only the second season. The £7M would be handy but the players would only be used for rotation in my team.