lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

It's a good deal although i prefer Lisandro in real life' date='young player like Ayew will always give you more advantage in SM,to get him for better player for example[/quote']

Andre Ayew is the younger and more talented of the Ayew brothers' date=' not as yet set the world alight however he has an abundance of talent and at present it would benefit you more to purchase him in my opinion.[/font']

Thanks for the replies. None of the players would make my first team so theres no real risk involved, just know nothing about Ayew.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

The original offer was meant to be Hazard + Taarabt' date=' now its Hazard + Ince, should I keep Ince and give Taarabt ?[/font']

For me Taarabt is better than Ince, so I'd keep Taarabt and give Ince.

Falcao + 40 M or Fabregas ?

Left side probably

Seydou Doumbia + Davide Santon

OR

Oscar Cardozo + Nacer Chadli

Which is better deal for my Javier Hernandez?

Second option for me by a decent bit.

My Moutinho or Javier Hernandez?

Moutinho by a mile an d half

:eek:

David Luiz and 15mil. Or luka modric

I'm close to being in debt' date=' and well covered in cm, would I be wise to let modric leave for this[/quote']

Yeah, sounds sensible to me in your current situation.

David Luiz and 15mil. Or luka modric

I'm close to being in debt' date=' and well covered in cm, would I be wise to let modric leave for this[/quote']

Do it Luiz is a good player and will get lots of game time this season and European football, + 15 million is a help :)

Reus+Gundogan or Ribery

Ribery is mine, my squad is really small however it's performing very good. I finished first with a GD of 80 and over 80 points aswell. Would you do it ?

Reus+Gundogan or Ribery

Ribery is mine' date=' my squad is really small however it's performing very good. I finished first with a GD of 80 and over 80 points aswell. Would you do it ?[/quote']

Anri, I'd take Reus and Gundogan :). Both are great players and can reach to higher ratings and you've also said your squad is really small so you're adding more depth and quality depth to your team.

Reus+Gundogan or Ribery

Ribery is mine' date=' my squad is really small however it's performing very good. I finished first with a GD of 80 and over 80 points aswell. Would you do it ?[/quote']

Personally I'd be very reluctant to turn this deal down, on the face of it a 95 for a 92 and 91 isn't great (especially when Ribery could rise to 96).

But in terms of potential and future sell on values, I'd go ahead with the deal.

That's two hugely talented players you'd be obtaining.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Reus+Gundogan or Ribery

Yes, I'd do it. Reus will get 93 soon (and it's not his peak) and Gungodan is a very very promising midfielder.

Tom Cleverley or 7Million + Matthew Lowton and Ashley Westwood.

I have Cleverley' date=' I'm only Bradford and it's only the second season. The £7M would be handy but the players would only be used for rotation in my team.[/quote']

I countered this to 15M. Should I accept? My midfielder so far consists of;

CLEVERLEY, Tom

FLORENZI, Alessandro

MARRONE, Luca

RAFINHA, Alcántara

BORJA, García

LÓPEZ, David

SIVRIC, Matej

BRUMA, Armindo

And on loan:

MCEACHRAN, Josh

ZAHA, Wilfried

Note, I am only Bradford and it's only the second season so the squad isn't amazing.

AUBAMEYANG, Pierre-Emerick is available for 8.9M

Alex Sanchez is available for 13M - Is he a safe 92?

Ogbonna is available for 8.5M.

Or if you could think of any youngsters with a decent rating who will rise soon be soon to let me know. I do have youngsters I'm interested in but they've all been flogged off by a new manager and I never had the funds at the time.

Reus+Gundogan or Ribery

Be aware that it is likely that all three players could rise. Especially Ribery is very likely to rise as the majority of Bayern's team is still waiting for the review.

I would NEVER trade a 95/96 for two players with potential. I like Reus and Gündogan, but both are far from a 95/96 rating.

I think you are giving too much / getting not enough.

I have 23m ans these are my target players

casemiro 3.7

Marquinhos 7.2

Illarmendi 8.1

shaqiri 8.6

Kuba 9.4

Draxler 10.9

Nastasic 10.7

paulinho 11

alba 14.4

Please help me do the math, which combination should be the best (based on future potential)

my average rating is 88, so any of these guys will start for me (except casemiro)

I'm now thinking of

shaqiri + Illarmendi + casemiro

or

alba + shaqiri (will Alba go to 93?)

or

Illarmendi + paulinho + casemiro

or

Nastasic + shaqir + casemiro

cannot decide :confused:

I have 23m ans these are my target players

casemiro 3.7

Marquinhos 7.2

Illarmendi 8.1

shaqiri 8.6

Kuba 9.4

Draxler 10.9

Nastasic 10.7

paulinho 11

alba 14.4

Please help me do the math' date=' which combination should be the best (based on future potential)

my average rating is 88, so any of these guys will start for me (except casemiro)

I'm now thinking of

shaqiri + Illarmendi + casemiro

or

alba + shaqiri (will Alba go to 93?)

or

Illarmendi + paulinho + casemiro

or

Nastasic + shaqir + casemiro

cannot decide :confused:[/quote']

Draxler + marquinhos + casemiro