• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should I give Lisandro Lopez and Gassama for Mutu?

Yes' date=' I think Mutu is class! Lisandro does not look like rising much atm.

So it will be a worthwhile deal. :D

currently trying to make some money in my world championship.. as i have a MASSIVE squad, Selling godin for 30 million, and anderson for 40 million, what do people think? :)

I wouldnt sell Anderson, as he has a chance of reaching 92 which will put his chairman up alot more. So keep him. :)

Should i buy seedorf for 0 mill an Sessegnon' date=' Because i need some higher rated players[/quote']

Seedorf is old and will be retiring n the next few years so he won't do you a lot of good for very long. Sessegnon had a good season for PSG last time out and is a lot younger. Keep Sessegnon. :)

Thanks' date=' Bt Mbokaini and 4 mill [/quote']

That's rather tempting actually, and when you consider that he will be playing in the Champions League and Sessegnon will not, I would accept that. MBokani was the top scorer for Standard Liege and indeed the Jupiler League and is younger than Sessegnon. :)

Should I Sell My Petr Cech For Victor Valdes And Bojan?

Its A New WC :)

don't do it.

since it's a new wc, it means that u have enough good forwards. With Cech being one of the highest rating goalkeepers in the game, and valdes not likely ever to hit 92+, i would rather keep him.

bojan is a bright prospect, yes, but tbh u dont need him.

cheers

Seedorf is old and will be retiring n the next few years so he won't do you a lot of good for very long. Sessegnon had a good season for PSG last time out and is a lot younger. Keep Sessegnon. :)

I agree. Sessegnon is already usefully high rated and has proven to be good player on high level and only going to rise in forthcoming years. I would choose him over Seedorf.

;690745']Yes' date=' I think Mutu is class! Lisandro does not look like rising much atm.

So it will be a worthwhile deal. :D[/quote']

What? Come on, Mutu is good but only likely to go down in future. Probably dropping to 93 in next changes. He is good, but not on the top of the world anymore. What it comes to Lisandro, he just joined bigger league and bigger club that is likely to be more succesful than his last club in next year, and having big role in Lyon he is very likely to go up. Basically, next spring, this would be giving one young 83+ rated RB (Gassama could get rating increases next year again, if Clerc won't stay healthy and Lyon give Gassama even more time on field) and significantly younger 93 rated forward (Lisandro having good chances for a rise next season) for older 93 rated forward (only player in Fiorentina rated that high while not being inarguably their best player, not playing but half season last year and Serie A ratings likely to drop slightly generally due to little succes last years).

Fabricio COLOCCINI + Peter LOVENKRANDS for Olic' date=' what do you think?[/quote']

good deal.altough Olic wont rise,but i think he can keep his 90+ ratings.even if he drops he would be able to hold at least a 90.Plus you are giving away 2 player whose club just got reglated.so i would do it if you are getting Olic.

i would get helb as i personally like him. :D

On the other hand, Hleb is going to play in Stuttgart the forthcoming season, so he is likely to drop even more. Källstrom, might find it difficult to fit to Lyon's opening XI as well, but I'd be surprised to see him dropping completely, as there's some rotation and he is good, versatile midfielder.