• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Well personally I would see it as:

Bale > Wilshere > Ramires > Carrick > Kagawa > Capoue > Valencia > Nani > Young.

Gaitan and Cornelius is no where near good enough a deal for Wilshere.

And Wilshere and Zaha would be too much for Ramires' date=' and thats coming from a Chelsea fan :P[/quote']

Ok thanks mate, I'll just offer someone lower down on your list :)

I might only have the chance to buy one.

Hummels or Gotze?

In defence i have Pique' date=' Thiago Silva, Lahm, Alba, Dani Alves, Adriano, Mascherano, Azpilicueta and Javi Martinez.

In midfield i have Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Xabi Alonso, Busquets, Thiago, Isco and Ozil.[/quote']

I'd preferably pick Gotze.

Hummels or Gotze?

In defence i have Pique' date=' Thiago Silva, Lahm, Alba, Dani Alves, Adriano, Mascherano, Azpilicueta and Javi Martinez.

In midfield i have Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Xabi Alonso, Busquets, Thiago, Isco and Ozil.[/quote']

Due to the players you already have I would go Hummels as Martinez is a DM too.

Subotic for Reus?

Id actually prefer Subotic' date=' no justifiable reason really. I just really like him but can't go wrong either way.

I found myself in debt with one of my teams I have a great youth system but I have to sell someone which of the following should I be more willing to sell?

MARQUINHOS, Corrêa

WILLEMS, Jetro

DIGNE, Lucas

DRAXLER, Julian

The following also have concerns if it changes anything;

TER STEGEN, Marc-André

WILSHERE, Jack

LAMELA, Érik

LUCAS, Moura

Willems and Ter-Stegen if any.

Rank the following:

Suarez

Lewandowski

Rooney

Aguero

Cavani

Aguero

Cavani

Suarez

Lewandowski

Rooney

That actually took me a while and i'm still not sure about it. There's not really a massive jump from the top of the list to the bottom that's for sure.

Hummels or Gotze?

I'd go for Hummels based on your squad.

I found myself in debt with one of my teams I have a great youth system but I have to sell someone which of the following should I be more willing to sell?

MARQUINHOS' date=' Corrêa

WILLEMS, Jetro

DIGNE, Lucas

DRAXLER, Julian

TER STEGEN, Marc-André

WILSHERE, Jack

LAMELA, Érik

LUCAS, Moura[/quote']

sell Willems , keep the others

Hummels or Gotze?

Gotze , Hummels is not as good as people tend to make him .

Howedes or R. Alvarez + Campagnaro in a brand new GC?

B)

Howedes , Inter is in a bad period dont buy player from them .

I can buy Fred Santos who seems to get mentioned a lot on here lately. I don't really understand why he's so hyped so does anyone care to elaborate?

I've offered David Lopez(83) and Fransesco Fedato(82) so it would be a good deal even if he never had potential, but I'd rather get a player in with potential so need to know about this guy.

Alternatively, I could offer 4M and the two above mentioned for Draxler.

Howedes or R. Alvarez + Campagnaro in a brand new GC?

B)

Howedes

Rank the following:

Suarez

Lewandowski

Rooney

Aguero

Cavani

Aguero

Suarez

Lewandowski

Cavani

Rooney

MARQUINHOS' date=' Corrêa

WILLEMS, Jetro

DIGNE, Lucas

DRAXLER, Julian

TER STEGEN, Marc-André

WILSHERE, Jack

LAMELA, Érik

LUCAS, Moura[/quote']

Sell Willems

I have Lloris and a manager is after him in my GW. He has offered me Szczesny + M'Villa. I don't think it's a good deal for me. Other players he has that I could ask for instead of M'villa are

Lamela

Hazard

Gundogan

Jovetic

Varane

I'm pretty secure in all areas of the pitch, however, I would like to expand up a bit. Which player should I ask for instead of M'villa, making it a fair deal on both sides. Thanks

I have Lloris and a manager is after him in my GW. He has offered me Szczesny + M'Villa. I don't think it's a good deal for me. Other players he has that I could ask for instead of M'villa are

Lamela

Hazard

Gundogan

Jovetic

Varane

I'm pretty secure in all areas of the pitch' date=' however, I would like to expand up a bit. Which player should I ask for instead of M'villa, making it a fair deal on both sides. Thanks[/quote']

All of them over M'Vila.

Hazard - Varane - Gundogan - Jovetic - Lamela.

Lamela

Hazard

Gundogan

Jovetic

Varane

I'm pretty secure in all areas of the pitch' date=' however, I would like to expand up a bit. Which player should I ask for instead of M'villa, making it a fair deal on both sides. Thanks[/quote']

Like Ash said all of those players are better than M'Vila. I'd rank them in this order:

Hazard

Varane

Gundogan

Jovetic

Lamela