• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

got a question I need answering....

Jesus NAVAS or BŁASZCZYKOWSKI

Who given the chance should i sign?

Navas' date=' he's overcome his home sickness and now can show of his amazing ability in the premier league.[/font']

What are Sczezesny's chances of hitting 90+ ?

Not a chance of it happening.

Which one of these three would you sell? Benzema' date=' Aguero or Falcao?

Thank you :-)[/quote']

I'd sell on Falcao, Aguero will be City's key player in the attack this season and with the sale of Higuain, Benzema is the only striker left in Madrid so will pick up lots of games and be there go to goal scorer. :)

got a question I need answering....

Jesus NAVAS or BŁASZCZYKOWSKI

Who given the chance should i sign?

kuba' date=' he's a definite starter for dortmund and playing out of his skin at the moment so no reason why he can't rise further, not saying navas will drop anytime soon but who's he going to push out of city's mid to get alot of game time, i know he's a new signing of the new manager but i'm not convinced he's going to be a regular starter more of a squad player(could be wrong though)[/font']

Which one of these three would you sell? Benzema' date=' Aguero or Falcao?

Thank you :-)[/quote']

out fo those three benzema, he's been in terrible form of late for real and can't see him being there main man either even if hig's does eventually move in, as ronaldo looks like he's going to to shift up there

aguero best one to keep and falcoa is going to destroy the french league this season even more so than what ibra did so don't see any reason why he should drop however saying that can't see him rising either but would say from previous seasons exploits benzema is more likely to drop then falcao imo

Have the chance to sign one of these players' date=' so could you please rank them for me :)

Wanyama

Fer

Van Ginkel

Jordi Almat

Okore

Mayuka.[/font']

i'd probably go amat or okore, most potential there,

wanyama = really not convinced by this lad and have a feeling he's going to be caught out this season

fer = solid but at norwich so not really going to rise anytime soon

van ginkel = going to be on the bench if not loaned back out to holland(basically stalling his ratings)

mayuka = haven't really seen much of this lad so not sure

i'd probably go amat or okore' date=' most potential there,

wanyama = really not convinced by this lad and have a feeling he's going to be caught out this season

fer = solid but at norwich so not really going to rise anytime soon

van ginkel = going to be on the bench if not loaned back out to holland(basically stalling his ratings)

mayuka = haven't really seen much of this lad so not sure

[/font']

I'm not 100% sure with Okore or Amat due to Aston Villa having a dreadful season and not sure how Swansea will do this season, I've watched Wanyama play at Celtic and he was very impressive but Scotland is a whole new world compared to England.

Have the chance to sign one of these players' date=' so could you please rank them for me :)

Wanyama

Fer

Van Ginkel

Jordi Almat

Okore

Mayuka.[/font']

Okore

Amat

Wanyama

Van Ginkel

Mayuka

Fer

I don't think Okore is the most talented but given the clubs that some of the others are at, I dunno how much playing time they'll get