lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I currently have 2 LB's (Vermaelen and Evra) in my first team and I wondered if a straight swap between Vermaelen (mine) and Jonny Evans would be a good deal for me.

The LB position in my team is a real problem atm and I wondered if anyone knows some LB who are in for a rise( rated 88-90.) I already have invested in new LB's like Shaw,Murru,Kolasinac,Koray but I really need a player who can play in my first team instantly.

Every suggestion is very helpful.:)

I currently have 2 LB's (Vermaelen and Evra) in my first team and I wondered if a straight swap between Vermaelen (mine) and Jonny Evans would be a good deal for me.

The LB position in my team is a real problem atm and I wondered if anyone knows some LB who are in for a rise( rated 88-90.) I already have invested in new LB's like Shaw' date='Murru,Kolasinac,Koray but I really need a player who can play in my first team instantly.

Every suggestion is very helpful.:)[/quote']

Get Evans, it's a good deal for you.

The LB position in my team is a real problem atm and I wondered if anyone knows some LB who are in for a rise( rated 88-90.) I already have invested in new LB's like Shaw' date='Murru,Kolasinac,Koray but I really need a player who can play in my first team instantly.

Try swap Vermaelen + another player or cash for Alaba or Vertonghen.. failing that, Boateng can play LB and he should get +1, Schmelzer will get +1, Lulic, Digne, Martins Indi + Gibbs are all decent too.

Adriano or Arbeloa ?

Adriano' date=' he is solid at 91. Arbeloa will drop and RM have just bought Carvajal back.

Leonel Galeano + 7 million for Theo Walcott ?

Walcott will just play as a sub for me .. so does Galeano.

Get Walcott.

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Adriano or Arbeloa ?

I prefer Adriano

Walcoot' date='no doubt ;)

Jores Okore + Ricardo Rodriguez OR Toby Alderweireld?

The duo for me

Agger+Rose=Luiz?

Agger ;)

Adriano or Arbeloa ?

Arbeloa

Theo Walcott' date=' but I don't rate him

Jores Okore + Ricardo Rodriguez OR Toby Alderweireld?

Okore and Rodriguez

Agger+Rose=Luiz?

Definitely David Luiz

Hazard=Rose+Valbuena+Dembele?

Eden Hazard

I don't see how swapping Evans and Vermaelen would help your LB issue; keep Vermaelen. I'd say that regardless anyway; they're both terrible with Vermaelen being the lesser of two clods.

I don't see how swapping Evans and Vermaelen would help your LB issue; keep Vermaelen. I'd say that regardless anyway; they're both terrible with Vermaelen being the lesser of two clods.

What about to watch beyond your stupid first impression and realise that Evans been one of the best CBs in the league in last season?

I have 10m in the bank. I have Balotelli i can sell for 18m and Lucas Moura i can sell for 14m. So i could potentially have 42m.

Chadli 7m

Jovetic 12m

Marquinhos 7m

Cuevas 1m

Negredo (free agent) 6.5m

Digne 10m

Aubamayeng 9m

De Gea 14m

Mkhitryan 9m

Ilori 2m

Van Ginkel (free agent) 4.5m

Alberto (free agent) 3.6m

What would be my best options to do and are any of the above going to get a rise?

I have 10m in the bank. I have Balotelli i can sell for 18m and Lucas Moura i can sell for 14m. So i could potentially have 42m.

Chadli 7m

Jovetic 12m

Marquinhos 7m

Cuevas 1m

Digne 10m

Aubamayeng 9m

De Gea 14m

Mkhitryan 9m

Ilori 2m

What would be my best options to do and are any of the above going to get a rise?

Sell Balo and buy Aubamyang+Digne+Mkhitryan

Chadli 7m

Jovetic 12m

Marquinhos 7m

Cuevas 1m

Digne 10m

Aubamayeng 9m

De Gea 14m

Mkhitryan 9m

Ilori 2m

Keep Balotelli & Lucas and sign Marquinhos. Hold onto the extra 3 and try and raise funds for Mkhitryan or Aubameyang depending on position needs. Or if you need a GK try and raise funds for De Gea.

Chadli 7m

Jovetic 12m

Marquinhos 7m

Cuevas 1m

Digne 10m

Aubamayeng 9m

De Gea 14m

Mkhitryan 9m

Ilori 2m

sell lucas and sign Mkhitaryan ,Van Ginkel and Marquinhos .

I was thinking sell Balotelli, get Jovetic, Van Ginkel & Cuevas. Buy Marqinhos and save an extra 3m for Negredo. Every position is fine apart from Strikers. I play 2 strikers i have Lewandowski, Balotelli and Fabregas can play there too but he plays AM so i could do with investing in another FWD option and with Negredo been a free agent i thought this would be a good move.

Chadli 7m

Jovetic 12m

Marquinhos 7m

Cuevas 1m

Digne 10m

Aubamayeng 9m

De Gea 14m

Mkhitryan 9m

Ilori 2m

Keep Balotelli and Lucas Moura and buy Mkhityran.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Chadli 7m

Jovetic 12m

Marquinhos 7m

Cuevas 1m

Digne 10m

Aubamayeng 9m

De Gea 14m

Mkhitryan 9m

Ilori 2m

Sell Moura and buy Mkhtarian, Aubameyang and Marquinhos