lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I was thinking sell Balotelli' date=' get Jovetic, Van Ginkel & Cuevas. Buy Marqinhos and save an extra 3m for Negredo. Every position is fine apart from Strikers. I play 2 strikers i have Lewandowski, Balotelli and Fabregas can play there too but he plays AM so i could do with investing in another FWD option and with Negredo been a free agent i thought this would be a good move.[/quote']

You can do many combinations tbh. I thought the three players I mentioned would be best if you have a balanced squad. But since you need strikers you can sell Balotelli and buy Jovetic + Aubamyang + Negredo. Your stike force will become much stronger with it IMO.

I have 10m in the bank. I have Balotelli i can sell for 18m and Lucas Moura i can sell for 14m. So i could potentially have 42m.

Chadli 7m

Jovetic 12m

Marquinhos 7m

Cuevas 1m

Negredo (free agent) 6.5m

Digne 10m

Aubamayeng 9m

De Gea 14m

Mkhitryan 9m

Ilori 2m

Van Ginkel (free agent) 4.5m

Alberto (free agent) 3.6m

What would be my best options to do and are any of the above going to get a rise?

Keep Lucas and Balo ... and buy Marquinhos and Alberto

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Worth giving Cazorla + Hernanes + 9 M for Chiellini?

The level of top quality defenders in the game are hard to find, and Chiellini is one of the best ones in the game. Cazorla, Hernanes, and 9 million is alot but it's something you have to pay in order to get top quality defenders in the team. If depth is no concern, then get Chiellini. However, if you have good enough defenders, or are really short in depth, keep your players. What's your team like?

I was thinking sell Balotelli' date=' get Jovetic, Van Ginkel & Cuevas. Buy Marqinhos and save an extra 3m for Negredo. Every position is fine apart from Strikers. I play 2 strikers i have Lewandowski, Balotelli and Fabregas can play there too but he plays AM so i could do with investing in another FWD option and with Negredo been a free agent i thought this would be a good move.[/quote']

Hmm... I'd prefer Aubameyang to Jovetic, as he is also very economical as if you want Cuevas you could sign him also. U'd then have Balotelli, Auba & Lewy. I'd stay clear of Van Ginkel don't think he'll really play at Chelsea. And I feel Jovetic is really really hyped.

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

The level of top quality defenders in the game are hard to find' date=' and Chiellini is one of the best ones in the game. Cazorla, Hernanes, and 9 million is alot but it's something you have to pay in order to get top quality defenders in the team. If depth is no concern, then get Chiellini. However, if you have good enough defenders, or are really short in depth, keep your players. What's your team like?[/quote']
not knowing your team ' date=' no . if you have mata, hazard ,reus , ozil , iniesta ,khedira , gundogan and xavi and no defenders, i would do it .[/quote']

This is my first team:

NEUER, Manuel

COLE, Ashley

EVRA, Patrice

MARCELO, Vieira

BONUCCI, Leonardo

VERTONGHEN, Jan

BOATENG, Jérôme

DEDÉ, Vital

PISZCZEK, Lukasz

LICHTSTEINER, Stephan

CAPOUE, Étienne

MATIC, Nemanja

SCHWEINSTEIGER, Bastian

VIDAL, Arturo

HERNANES, Anderson

GIGGS, Ryan

STROOTMAN, Kevin

REUS, Marco

CAZORLA, Santi

GIOVINCO, Sebastian

MÜLLER, Thomas

TÉVEZ, Carlos

BALOTELLI, Mario

MARTÍNEZ, Jackson

I also have a lot of young talented players like Ogbonna, Chiriches, Verratti, De Bruyne, El Shaaraawy, Fischer etc but still under 90 so not regular for the moment.

I proposed to the other manager Evra + Dede + money but he wants Hernanes + Cazorla or Vidal and money.

Other opinions taking into consideration my team?

I'm looking to offload my De Rossi, I can offer him for anyone of these players but need them to play as a DM :

Hummels

Javi Martinez

Gundogan

Help will be appreciated, will be doing this deal in the long run.

Don't think anyone seen this so will post it again.

I'm looking to offload my De Rossi, I can offer him for anyone of these players but need them to play as a DM :

Hummels

Javi Martinez

Gundogan

Help will be appreciated, will be doing this deal in the long run.