Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Which is a better buy clichy for 18.6 or sagna for 15?

This is difficult. I would buy both, if you can afford them. Sagna is quite sure for his place in l'EDF, which is good for him. Clichy isn't even tried much, so this speaks in Sagnas favor. On the other hand, Clichy is probably the best LB of his generation, and going to take over the LB place in National Team as well, when two things happen: 1. Evra and Abidal get dropped from squad and 2. France will hire a manager who's sane (this is needed as well to get Evra to l'EDF in first place). If I should only choose one, I would take the one that I'd be more in need of, i.e. the one the position of which currently is weaker inyour team.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

This is difficult. I would buy both' date=' if you can afford them. Sagna is quite sure for his place in l'EDF, which is good for him. Clichy isn't even tried much, so this speaks in Sagnas favor. On the other hand, Clichy is probably the best LB of his generation, and going to take over the LB place in National Team as well, when two things happen: 1. Evra and Abidal get dropped from squad and 2. France will hire a manager who's sane (this is needed as well to get Evra to l'EDF in first place). If I should only choose one, I would take the one that I'd be more in need of, i.e. the one the position of which currently is weaker inyour team.[/quote']

Well i have zambrotta and he plays rb/lb so it doesnt matter which side really...The side is an ac milan and the defence is ageing so i need a young defender with quality...I could kaladze, maldini and antonini and buy both but the arsenal job is offered to someone so i might not get either if he accepts...tasci is also avaible for 15..

Guest United

I've been offered Maxi Rodriguez for Krasic & Denisov. I was wondering if it is a good deal for me? I can easily replace Krasic & Denisov because I have alot of depth in midfield. Cheers.

I've been offered Maxi Rodriguez for Krasic & Denisov. I was wondering if it is a good deal for me? I can easily replace Krasic & Denisov because I have alot of depth in midfield. Cheers.

Then do it since you've got replacements. Maxi is a safe 93 and there are a few good RM's in Soccermanager.

Guest United

Espanyol have made a counter offer to Manchester United for Heiko WESTERMANN of £0 plus Aleksandr ANYUKOV and Aly CISSOKHO.

I'll be getting Westermann, I know Cissokho is good but I don't know much about Anyukov? What do you think?

Espanyol have made a counter offer to Manchester United for Heiko WESTERMANN of £0 plus Aleksandr ANYUKOV and Aly CISSOKHO.

I'll be getting Westermann' date=' I know Cissokho is good but I don't know much about Anyukov? What do you think?[/quote']

Tell The Other Manager To Jog On Pal! That Is Terrible For You, Cissokho Will Rise At Lyon & Anyukov is A Good Safe RB At 91. REJECT!

I'm about to swap Kaka (my player) for Iniesta and £30m - good deal?

Provided the chairman lets it through anyway' date=' that is.[/quote']

Obviously, for you to let Kaka go, it has to be a very good offer as he is rated so highly on the game. But I reckon that this offer is just about good enough, probably more than good enough, to accept. Iniesta's a great player and remain a vital player for Barca this season. He's really come on leaps and bounds in the last 2-3 seasons and he is now one of the best in the business. He should keep his rating for sure this year, unless he gets a serious injury.

Kaka, on the other hand, had a slightly disappointing season last term when you think of how good he is. He got punished with a drop to 97, but Real have forked out a hell of a lot to bring him to the Bernabeu. Madrid have spent a lot of money to build a dominant side, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if all these new signings find it difficult to gel at first and come short in their quest for the La Liga title. That's not to say that Kaka will be rubbish and drop, but I think that Iniesta may be more of a safe bet right now. Either way, I think there's little difference in the way of quality between these two top class players.

And besides, you're getting a staggering £30m on top. In all reality, you should snap his hand off and just hope and pray that he doesn't have second thoughts, or that his chairman/the SMFA block the deal.

So, do it!

Guest King Kolo

Should I give Cesar Delgado and Reveilliere for Kader Keita?

This was on the last page just reliving so people will see as you might have missed it. :) :) :) :)

This was on the last page just reliving so people will see as you might have missed it. :) :) :) :)

Thats Poor Deal For You, Keita At Galatsaray I Can Only See Him Going 1 Way. He May Stay But I See Him Dropping, So I'd Just Avoid Buying Him Even Though The Players You Are Offering Aren't Great Either.

Guest King Kolo

Thats Poor Deal For You' date=' Keita At Galatsaray I Can Only See Him Going 1 Way. He May Stay But I See Him Dropping, So I'd Just Avoid Buying Him Even Though The Players You Are Offering Aren't Great Either.[/quote']

Which 90 rated CM should I offer for with them players?