lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I've been desperately trying to sign Reus, Lewandowski and Gotze for a while now but the manager just comes back with pointless counter offers, for example Messi and Pique for Reus.

He's recently came in for Cavani, for a mere £30M. Pretty low considering I offered him £40M for Reus, £40M for Lewandowski and £65M for Gotze.

Instead, I rejected and offered him Cavani and £15M for Gotze. I have a pretty good feeling he'll reject, but may be tempted by Cavani for either Reus/Lewandowski. I'm tempted to pick Reus, anyone think I should pick Lewa?

I don't feel Cavani will rise in France, despite probably keeping his 93 I'd rather have Reus/Lewa who will probably hit 94 at some point.

I've been desperately trying to sign Reus' date=' Lewandowski and Gotze for a while now but the manager just comes back with pointless counter offers, for example Messi and Pique for Reus.

He's recently came in for Cavani, for a mere £30M. Pretty low considering I offered him £40M for Reus, £40M for Lewandowski and £65M for Gotze.

Instead, I rejected and offered him Cavani and £15M for Gotze. I have a pretty good feeling he'll reject, but may be tempted by Cavani for either Reus/Lewandowski. I'm tempted to pick Reus, anyone think I should pick Lewa?

I don't feel Cavani will rise in France, despite probably keeping his 93 I'd rather have Reus/Lewa who will probably hit 94 at some point.[/quote']

Get Reus,easily.

Chelsea have made an offer to Ajax for Stevan JOVETIĆ of £3,000,000 plus Demba BA and Kevin DE BRUYNE .

Thoughts? I have a slightly youth-i-fied Ajax with Jovetic being my best player? What attracts me is De Bruyne in this deal, any suggestions?

Thoughts? I have a slightly youth-i-fied Ajax with Jovetic being my best player? What attracts me is De Bruyne in this deal' date=' any suggestions?[/quote']

It's a bit scary to take De Bruyne , cose is not yet set where will he play , if he stay at Chelsea he doesnt have a chance to play.

Demba Ba status in the team is weird also , Chelsea look's like they will sign another striker .

I dont rate that much Jovetic , tends to disappear alot from the game and i also dont think he made a good decision when he signed for City .

Thoughts? I have a slightly youth-i-fied Ajax with Jovetic being my best player? What attracts me is De Bruyne in this deal' date=' any suggestions?[/quote']

I'd probably take the deal in order to get some depth in your team. I don't rate Jovetic too much personally. De Bruyne is a good capture too

A difficult deal to gauge. Jovetic's move to City has only achieved to boost his bank balance as he has competition for a starting place with Negredo and Dzeko (assuming Aguero will be first choice).

De Bruyne - No doubting his talent, however will he be happy going out on loan? Did see interviews where both he and Lukaku have stated they want to stay and fight for a first team place, add to that Ba will be in the same boat then it is truly difficult to say with any confidence how many minutes these three will get for there respective clubs.

De Bruyne is the least likely to play, Ba I feel has not yet been given a fair crack of the whip so may get some game time (assuming he impresses Mourinho).

If it were me I would take the Chelsea duo, you get added depth and two players who I believe will be busting a gut pre season to prove themselves.

So I wan't to get a player for backup for my Javi Martinez and I'm looking at these two players :

Xhaka' date=' Nordtveit and Jantschke

Which one has higher potential ? :)[/font']

Xhaka...:)

So I wan't to get a player for backup for my Javi Martinez and I'm looking at these two players :

Xhaka' date=' Nordtveit and Jantschke

Which one has higher potential ? :)[/font']

Xhaka didn't fit that well in the team ,last season Nordtveit was much better , but in terms of potetial Xhaka is the one to have .