• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Currently swapping Deco for Ben Arfa ?? This a good deal ?? I think so ??

Very difficult one, true gambling in fact. Wait for what happens to each of these players. Will there be more signs of Arfa starting for Marseille again or will Deschamps fill his team with new forwards and will Deco get a transfer to other, decent club (ideally and most likely Inter), where he would get to play so that his rating wouldn't go down neither for not playin nor for playing for a low rated club.

If anyone if a Serie-A fan' date=' can you recommend who I should keep in the new Juventus squad? Cheers![/quote']

i don't know a lot about juventus, but enough to give some advice :D

buffon

chiellini

de ceglie

giovinco

melo

marchisio

sissoko

diego

del piero

i reckon these players are the must keeps, unless excellent offers come in. I would personally keep diego and chiellini at all costs, del piero as well.

cheers

Obviously' date=' for you to let Kaka go, it has to be a very good offer as he is rated so highly on the game. But I reckon that this offer is just about good enough, probably more than good enough, to accept. Iniesta's a great player and remain a vital player for Barca this season. He's really come on leaps and bounds in the last 2-3 seasons and he is now one of the best in the business. He should keep his rating for sure this year, unless he gets a serious injury.

Kaka, on the other hand, had a slightly disappointing season last term when you think of how good he is. He got punished with a drop to 97, but Real have forked out a hell of a lot to bring him to the Bernabeu. Madrid have spent a lot of money to build a dominant side, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if all these new signings find it difficult to gel at first and come short in their quest for the La Liga title. That's not to say that Kaka will be rubbish and drop, but I think that Iniesta may be more of a safe bet right now. Either way, I think there's little difference in the way of quality between these two top class players.

And besides, you're getting a staggering £30m on top. In all reality, you should snap his hand off and just hope and pray that he doesn't have second thoughts, or that his chairman/the SMFA block the deal.

So, do it![/quote']

I completely agree and add that Iniesta is younger than Kaka too.

Very difficult one' date=' true gambling in fact. Wait for what happens to each of these players. Will there be more signs of Arfa starting for Marseille again or will Deschamps fill his team with new forwards and will Deco get a transfer to other, decent club (ideally and most likely Inter), where he would get to play so that his rating wouldn't go down neither for not playin nor for playing for a low rated club.[/quote']

Cheers, just cant see Deco getting a lot of games and definately won't be a riser, but think Ben Arfa will rise well eventually so hoping to make a move for him, straight swap i have been offered.

What about the Drogba and Joe Cole for David Villa ??

Should I give Cesar Delgado and Reveilliere for Kader Keita?

Isn't Kader heading to Turkey ? To Galatasaray, was it. Makes him the top rated player of the team. So, not going for a rating increase. Don't know what will happen with Delgado and Reveillere. Latter will most likely get transfer to a new club, I'd wait for that and to see if Delgado finds playing time again. I remember Puel and Aulas having good faith in him, so probably he will get chance this season as well, despite of all the new players. So, I wouldn't do that right now.

Obviously' date=' for you to let Kaka go, it has to be a very good offer as he is rated so highly on the game. But I reckon that this offer is just about good enough, probably more than good enough, to accept. Iniesta's a great player and remain a vital player for Barca this season. He's really come on leaps and bounds in the last 2-3 seasons and he is now one of the best in the business. He should keep his rating for sure this year, unless he gets a serious injury.

Kaka, on the other hand, had a slightly disappointing season last term when you think of how good he is. He got punished with a drop to 97, but Real have forked out a hell of a lot to bring him to the Bernabeu. Madrid have spent a lot of money to build a dominant side, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if all these new signings find it difficult to gel at first and come short in their quest for the La Liga title. That's not to say that Kaka will be rubbish and drop, but I think that Iniesta may be more of a safe bet right now. Either way, I think there's little difference in the way of quality between these two top class players.

And besides, you're getting a staggering £30m on top. In all reality, you should snap his hand off and just hope and pray that he doesn't have second thoughts, or that his chairman/the SMFA block the deal.

So, do it![/quote']

Thanks, great post which has gone a long way to encouraging me to accept the offer.

What about the Drogba and Joe Cole for David Villa ??

Good deal. I'm not a great fan of Drogba due to his diving antics on the pitch' date=' yet I realise that he's a very good striker. However, he's nowhere near as good as David Villa, who's the best striker in the world, so there you're getting an upgrade in the striker region.

The Joe Cole factor could go either way, but I think he's worth offering in this deal. He seems to be getting a bit injury prone in recent times and I'm not convinced he's assured of a starting spot at Chelsea now thanks to the arrival of Zhirkov, the improving Malouda and Ancelotti possibly employing the narrow midfield quartet that he liked to use at Milan. He's still a good player, but I doubt we will see him rise this season.

Overall, I think Villa is that good, that this is a worthwhile deal.

Is ivanovic for otamendi a good deal?

Who are selling? If you are getting rid of Ivanovic, then I'm not sure I would just yet. By no means is he a starter at Chelsea, but I think he could get a lot more playing time next season after impressing at the back end of last season and the possible departure of Carvalho (although, he might stay now, it seems).

Otamendi's very good and has had a brilliant Clausura in Argentina, even winning a full international cap (I forget who against, but it was a WC qualifier). He has a very bright future and, although I doubt he will move to Europe this summer, it's surely only a matter of time. From there, depending on which club he joins, he should go on to be a hit over here.

On balance, I'd probably take Otamendi, because I think he has potential to go further in his career than Ivanovic will, but you may want to wait until the season starts to see what sort of role the Serb will play this campaign.

Good deal. I'm not a great fan of Drogba due to his diving antics on the pitch' date=' yet I realise that he's a very good striker. However, he's nowhere near as good as David Villa, who's the best striker in the world, so there you're getting an upgrade in the striker region.

The Joe Cole factor could go either way, but I think he's worth offering in this deal. He seems to be getting a bit injury prone in recent times and I'm not convinced he's assured of a starting spot at Chelsea now thanks to the arrival of Zhirkov, the improving Malouda and Ancelotti possibly employing the narrow midfield quartet that he liked to use at Milan. He's still a good player, but I doubt we will see him rise this season.

Overall, I think Villa is that good, that this is a worthwhile deal.[/quote']

:D Cheers this is what i thought and will go ahead.

Also, can someone clear up the winger thing ?? Can they play RM/LM as a winger ??

Overall, I think Villa is that good, that this is a worthwhile deal.[/quote']

Read that Ancelotti plans to use Joe Cole?

Also' date=' can someone clear up the winger thing ?? Can they play RM/LM as a winger ??[/quote']

Yeh, that's fine.

I read that also, but I'm always suspicious when a manager starts reassuring a player of their future at the club. It's almost as if they're leading them on. I think Cole will figure a fair amount this term (possibly behind the strikers, as Ancelotti indicated), but if the Italian does decide to use his AC Milan formation at Stamford Bridge, then I can't see Cole starting as many games as he would in a regular 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 formation, especially with the amount of top class midfielders Chelsea have on offer.

Either way, I'd be prepared to let him go in an attempt to sign David Villa.

Yeah I think Joe Cole should deserve to get used in Chelsea hes a really good player and hes been treated unfairly at Chelsea so far.

Carlton Cole for Sergio Floccari?

I'd be getting Floccari

I would personally do this, as Cole wont rise much at West Ham... unless they perform in the EPL.

Guest Football8

Have been offered 21 Mil for Ash Cole' date=' was gonna play Zhirkov at LB and try to pick up a LM with the 30 odd Mil i will have ??

Good idea ?? or bad ??[/quote']

If you can get someone like David Silva with the cash then go for it.

Have been offered 21 Mil for Ash Cole' date=' was gonna play Zhirkov at LB and try to pick up a LM with the 30 odd Mil i will have ??

Good idea ?? or bad ??[/quote']

Keep Ashley Cole...

Hes a 93 LB which is the best rating for LB except Zambrotta, but hes old...

Zhirkovs primary position is LM so play them both in their positions and there will be no confusion...

Guest Football8

Already purchased' date=' what about schweinstieger ?? Or perhaps Jesus Navas on the right ??[/quote']

Yeah, either of them should be fine.

Already purchased' date=' what about schweinstieger ?? Or perhaps Jesus Navas on the right ??

Edit - Sorry, not by me, by someone else[/quote']

keep ash cole!!

you will need him for LB

coz Zhirkov will get used for LM in Chelsea and SM will probs change his preffered position... then you will be scunnered.