lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

7' date='500,000 plus Stephan EL SHAARAWY and Adem LJAJIC for [b']André SCHÜRRLE[/b]. Opinions? :D

El Shawaary and Ljacic

I have decided to spend 22 mill on Howedes ' date=' 17 millon Welbeck and 12 mill on Cesar Apiziculueta. Are these good moves, and most of all, will they all rise? :confused:[/quote']

Depends on the value of money. Seems a lot for Welbeck though.

Should i swap my Ibrahimovic for Reus and Zaha and some money? position doesn't matter.

Definitely keep Ibra. He shouldn't go down for a while

can you make me a list of FC BARCELONA B PLAYERS who I will have to keep and who does not? Think no need to post the whole team..or well ?

.... Find it needless to all these players to post here... have them all ... The entire team fc barcelona + Team B still the original team, with all players in and outgoing ... NOW 6TH season, it will help a lot.

whit those new update from sm,lost too many on wages...so only won't to keep the best...no others players are purchase,only Fc Barcelona players.

Thanks.

or a guick picture from transfermarkt,note don't have them all,what is post here, but it will help a lot. thanks.

hvrk.png

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

can you make me a list of FC BARCELONA B PLAYERS who I will have to keep and who does not? Think no need to post the whole team..or well ?

.... Find it needless to all these players to post here... have them all ... The entire team fc barcelona + Team B still the original team' date=' with all players in and outgoing ... NOW 6TH season, it will help a lot.

whit those new update from sm,lost too many on wages...so only won't to keep the best...no others players are purchase,only Fc Barcelona players.

Thanks.[/quote']

In my GC, I held Babunski, Dongou, Grimaldo, Rafinha Alcantara, Deulofeu and Sergi Roberto.

Been offered my varane + verrati + 10 mil for Gareth bale.

I have a deep squad. Love the youths though that he's asking me to give up. Thoughts? Is it worth it?

If the duo don't star for you and Bale would start for you, do the deal. Is a good deal for Bale.

I have a deep squad. Love the youths though that he's asking me to give up. Thoughts? Is it worth it?

I gave up alonso and fabregas to get bale haha so i'd say you should.

On just the deal itself: Mascherano for Borges Willan?

I'd probably go with Mascherano' date=' not his biggest fan but as long as he's getting games at Barca, he's the better option in my eyes.

Ok should I do this deal??

Schurrle+Phil Jones for my Di Maria

Id go for the duo. But pretty fair deal either way.

My Alaba + Shaarawy + 2,5 mill for Reus? I made this as a joke offer to one of my friends who doesn't really sell many players and he accepted it!! :eek:

Now I don't know if I should go through with this deal... I mean I do have Alba as my main LB and Digne and Willems as a backup and Shaarawy doesn't come close to my starting XI, cause I have Lewa, Aguero, Cavani, Isco, Lukaku, Muller, Mata, Thiago, Gundogan... I'd also save quite a few buck with the salaries... I'd probably have some trouble putting Reus somewhere in the lineup, but he'd come much closer than Sharaawy would.

So I just wanna know if Reus has the biggest potential of the players in the transfer? Should I go through with this deal or not?

My Alaba + Shaarawy + 2' date='5 mill for Reus? I made this as a joke offer to one of my friends who doesn't really sell many players and he accepted it!! :eek:

Now I don't know if I should go through with this deal... I mean I do have Alba as my main LB and Digne and Willems as a backup and Shaarawy doesn't come close to my starting XI, cause I have Lewa, Aguero, Cavani, Isco, Lukaku, Muller, Mata... I'd also save quite a few buck with the salaries...

So should I go through with this deal or not?[/quote']

In this case (Alba LB), yes.

My Alaba + Shaarawy + 2' date='5 mill for Reus? I made this as a joke offer to one of my friends who doesn't really sell many players and he accepted it!! :eek:

Now I don't know if I should go through with this deal... I mean I do have Alba as my main LB and Digne and Willems as a backup and Shaarawy doesn't come close to my starting XI, cause I have Lewa, Aguero, Cavani, Isco, Lukaku, Muller, Mata, Thiago, Gundogan... I'd also save quite a few buck with the salaries... I'd probably have some trouble putting Reus somewhere in the lineup, so I just wanna know if Reus has the biggest potential of the players in the transfer?

Keep Alaba and Shaarawy, Shaarawy even worths without Alaba as much as Reus worths in the terms of potential.

Ok should I do this deal??

Schurrle+Phil Jones for my Di Maria

The duo for me.

On just the deal itself: Mascherano for Borges Willan?

Mascherano solid 93 for me.

I'd do that deal.

Now I don't know if I should go through with this deal... I mean I do have Alba as my main LB and Digne and Willems as a backup and Shaarawy doesn't come close to my starting XI, cause I have Lewa, Aguero, Cavani, Isco, Lukaku, Muller, Mata, Thiago, Gundogan... I'd also save quite a few buck with the salaries... I'd probably have some trouble putting Reus somewhere in the lineup, so I just wanna know if Reus has the biggest potential of the players in the transfer?

Why do you need Reus if you already have all of the above?

Lewa,Aguero,Cavani+Muller would be your first four?

I'd keep hold of Alaba + El Shaawary.

But we must be talking about a very quiet world for you to have a squad in depth like this.

Why do you need Reus if you already have all of the above?

Lewa' date='Aguero,Cavani+Muller would be your first four?

I'd keep hold of Alaba + El Shaawary.

But we must be talking about a very quiet world for you to have a squad in depth like this.[/quote']

Mostly to dump some salary, but also cause he's supposed to have a lot of potential... The thing is that Alaba and Shaarawy haven't really played much, and Reus would probably play some games as a substitute or even start in a game or two (I have Alaba at a 200k salary, because of his concerns)

Still I would just like to know, who of the players has the biggest potential? Is Reus in for a rise to 93 soon?

Now I don't know if I should go through with this deal... I mean I do have Alba as my main LB and Digne and Willems as a backup and Shaarawy doesn't come close to my starting XI, cause I have Lewa, Aguero, Cavani, Isco, Lukaku, Muller, Mata, Thiago, Gundogan... I'd also save quite a few buck with the salaries... I'd probably have some trouble putting Reus somewhere in the lineup, but he'd come much closer than Sharaawy would.

So I just wanna know if Reus has the biggest potential of the players in the transfer? Should I go through with this deal or not?[/quote']

I'd go through with the deal, Doubt either of the two you're giving away will get close to your starting XI

Plus, there's nothing worse than somebody making you an offer, accepting it then getting it cancelled.