Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Guess what made me laugh after seeing this comment.

Seeing all Reus stuff in your profile and signature.

I think everybody with common sense would agree that El Shaarawy is far from Reus at the moment.One good half of season makes El Shaarawy on par with Reus when it comes to potential?

I think everybody with common sense would agree that El Shaarawy is far from Reus at the moment.One good half of season makes El Shaarawy on par with Reus when it comes to potential?

I thought I didn't need to say Reus is better than El Shaarawy AT THE MOMENT because that's obvious. That was a comparison of potentials - and this was asked by asker, a comparison of potential ability - as I expressed clearly. I don't know what should I do to express it more clearly.

One good half of brilliant season is a proof for a player as young as Shaarawy what he could make consistently when he matures.

And gives also a reason not to laugh - you're obviously free not believing it but laughing is something different - when someone say he has the ability to be as good as Reus.

I thought I didn't need to say Reus is better than El Shaarawy AT THE MOMENT because that's obvious. That was a comparison of potentials - and this was asked by asker' date=' a comparison of potential ability - as I expressed clearly. I don't know what should I do to express it more clearly.

One good half of brilliant season is a proof for a player as young as Shaarawy what he could make consistently when he matures.

And gives also a reason not to laugh - you're obviously free not believing it but laughing is something different - when someone say he has the ability to be as good as Reus.[/quote']

You realise that Reus is far from his peak as he's still just 24 right?I doubt El Shaa will ever become as good as Reus.He's indeed massively overhyped for that good half of season and on SM he'll probably be lucky enough to hit 93 while Reus can definetly hit a higher rating.

You realise that Reus is far from his peak as he's still just 24 right?I doubt El Shaa will ever become as good as Reus.He's indeed massively overhyped for that good half of season and on SM he'll probably be lucky enough to hit 93 while Reus can definetly hit a higher rating.

OK That's an explanation and I respect it unlike just marking some words with BOLD and writing under them "makes me laugh."

This topic isn't the right place to have a special debate on this issue. But only future can tell us about the exactitude of estimations concerning potential abilities.

Raz.. you aren't forgetting El Sha is still only 21 right? :P Reus was only 80/86 rated when he was 21 :D

Pogba & Carvajal or Luiz?

This deal is already going through and there is no going back now as i have given him my word :D

Which side would you choose?

Pogba and Carvajal if you're not in desperate need of a central defender.

Pogba is really a class player and He's got all the potential in the world whilst Carvajal is a young fullback that should surely be played over Arbeloa for Madrid. Both have great futures for their respective national teams as well.

El Sha wont even get close to Reus ever.

I don't think El Shaa is massively over hyped, maybe over hyped but he is not massively. El Shaa is a special player and what he did in the beginning of the season should be commended. He basically took a really poor performing Milan team and got them out of trouble. At the start of the season, He was only a 19 year old and only in his first full season in the Serie A.

Besides El Shaa is far from his peak, and 4 years younger than Reus. El Shaa isn't at the level of Reus, fairpoint. But, predicting how close he will be to Reus is just not right. Let him develop and we'll see how he is when he's 24.

El Sha wont even get close to Reus ever.

At the age El Shaa scored 16 in Seria A for AC Milan ' date=' Reus scored and amaizing 4 goals for the huge team [b']Rot Weiss Ahlen[/b] in Budesliga 2 .You seem legit :P

Pogba & Carvajal or Luiz?

This deal is already going through and there is no going back now as i have given him my word :D

Which side would you choose?

Pogba and Carvajal by miles

Pogba will be imense if he keep his head on the game

Carvajal should be first choise at Real ,Arbeloa was and is a joke .

I don't think El Shaa is massively over hyped' date=' maybe over hyped but he is not massively. El Shaa is a special player and what he did in the beginning of the season should be commended. He basically took a really poor performing Milan team and got them out of trouble. At the start of the season, He was only a 19 year old and only in his first full season in the Serie A.

Besides El Shaa is far from his peak, and 4 years younger than Reus. El Shaa isn't at the level of Reus, fairpoint. But, predicting how close he will be to Reus is just not right. Let him develop and we'll see how he is when he's 24.[/quote']

I'd not have compared them if I didnt feel the difference in class is quite big.

At the age El Shaa scored 16 in Seria A for AC Milan ' date=' Reus scored and amaizing 4 goals for the huge team [b']Rot Weiss Ahlen[/b] in Budesliga 2 .You seem legit :P

Pogba and Carvajal by miles

Pogba will be imense if he keep his head on the game

Carvajal should be first choise at Real ,Arbeloa was and is a joke .

lol the statman is here again. :D Do you realise Reus is a rare late bloomer?

Just wanted to get a few more opnions on this one:

"Ibrahimovic or Neymar? Gold Championship

Huge fan of Neymar' date=' Ibracadabra going to drop soon?"

Cheers.[/size']

I'd probably say Neymar got his big move to Barcelona and he can only rise. Ibrahimovic I'm not sure about this season especially with the purchase of Cavani I would go for Neymar.

Just wanted to get a few more opnions on this one:

"Ibrahimovic or Neymar? Gold Championship

Huge fan of Neymar' date=' Ibracadabra going to drop soon?"

Cheers.[/size']

Ibra wont drop for a while.... his magic is still there... but Neymar's resale value is better and he will rise quickly. Get neymar.