Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Tomas kalas' date='luke shaw or Bruma?[/quote']

out of the three if none are starting i'd probably go bruma, alot of attention on this kid at the moment and already grabbed the tag as the next ronaldo although how much truth is in that who knows at this point

lol just realised your probably refering to psv bruma? as the other two lads are def aswell, yeah again i'd go bruma good move for him to psv and personally think it'll move his career on leaps and bounds

my David Silva + Vidic for Benzema?

what about my david silva? keep?

way too much for benzema' date=' and yes i would keep hold of silva unless he doesn't start for you and you can get a good trade for a player who will[/font']

Have the chance to buy Hazard but it would mean losing Pedro + Oxlade Chamberlain + fabian Scharr.... worth it? has pedro peaked??? need help please! :confused:

whoever is asking for this is probably telling you really that they don't wanna sell' date=' yes hazard is good but he's not worth these three lads[/font']

Nicolas Isimat Mirin or Mario Fernandes?

don't really think you can go wrong with either here as both are good up and coming defenders' date=' also an added plus side on fernandes is he can play rightback,

this one i'd say is purely personal preference, as fernandes has established himself now in the cska team, and ismit has moved to monaco who are spending big so they should be challenging for trophies

which can only help, me i'd go fernandes just because of the double position

[/font']

Quick one: Adryan or Piazon ???

i'd take piazon on this one as he did pretty well last season when he went out on loan to malaga and every time i've seen him play for chelsea he looks like a very good prospect' date=' not saying adryan isn't and adryan might rise quicker due to more first team game time but overall i'd piazon is the better player, from whats been shown so far [/font']

Should i keep Lars Bender?

yes unless you can get someone better for him

One more question Leandro Damio or Roberto Soldado?

soldado' date=' the guys a goal machine and had his best goal scoring return last season[/font']

got a goalkeeping dilemma.....

Julio Cesar or Rui Patricio

I currently have Ahamada as my long term GK so for short term i need another higher rated GK until Ahamada can reach his 90+

So out of the above who shall i move for?

Julio Cesar is Brazils No.1 but his club future is far from certain at the minute.

Rui Patricio is Portugals No.1 but his club isnt the best club in Portugal right now.

Quick one: Adryan or Piazon ???

Piazon looked a real gem when i saw him in the flesh last season in Chelsea youth game.

Isimat Mirin

Keep him unless you have a reason to sell him.

Soldado and with his Spurs move pending it would be a good time to sign him.

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I currently have Ahamada as my long term GK so for short term i need another higher rated GK until Ahamada can reach his 90+

Julio Cesar is Brazils No.1 but his club future is far from certain at the minute.

Rui Patricio is Portugals No.1 but his club isnt the best club in Portugal right now.

Rui Patricio

I Prefer Isimat

keep him

Soldado

If you belive that Ahamada is going to be a 90+ GK , you should go for Julio Cesar , but as i know that Ahamada will only be 90 + if he sign with a big club i would go for Rui Patricio , Sporting are a selling club he can move easy if he got the right offer.

Just the deal itself: Javi Martinez = Thiago Alcantara + Daniel Carvajal? thanks

Another tough one here...

Javi Martinez should play for Bayern but they are crowded in midfield this season but his form was very good last season.

Thiago Alcantara seems to be Peps golden boy so i think he may hit 92 this season.

Carvajal had a very good season in Bundesliga and is ready to replace Arbeloa in the Madrid team.

I'd side with the talented duo on this one.

Just the deal itself: Javi Martinez = Thiago Alcantara + Daniel Carvajal? thanks

I'd go for Javi Martinez. Phenomenally classy player

Julio Cesar is the better choice IMO. He'll end up at a better club soon I imagine