Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

FC Porto have made an offer to River Plate for Éder ÁLVAREZ BALANTA of 1' date='000,000 plus Thibaut VION .

Can anyone help ?[/font']

don't really know much about either of these lads but just gone and checked there club stats and i'd keep hold of balanta, made a few apearances last season where as vion play's for porto's b team and isn't exactly prolific in front of goal either

someone else might be able to shed a bit more light on the matter however as like i say can't really say i've seen either of them play too much

don't really know much about either of these lads but just gone and checked there club stats and i'd keep hold of balanta' date=' made a few apearances last season where as vion play's for porto's b team and isn't exactly prolific in front of goal either

someone else might be able to shed a bit more light on the matter however as like i say can't really say i've seen either of them play too much

[/font']

Thanks for the help any ways mate :)

Hello' date='

If you have to pick two of these three for wingers who gonna be your choice:

Gonzalo Castro

Mousa Dembele

Dmitri Payet

Thanks in advance!

Cheers[/quote']

Dembele and Castro

Should I swap Bale for Yaya Toure and Erik Lamela?

Get Bale.

Wollschied or Coentrao? Tis for a GC and my best LB is Boenisch (86) ...

Can put Reinartz in at CB next to Toprak if I go through with this ...

I'm thinking Coentrao ... but how talented is Wollschied?

I would take Coentrao, definitely better then Wollscheid (different positions though).

Wollscheid might rise to 90 soon but nothing more then that, it depends on his UCL and Bundesliga performances whether he'll rise more or not.

I'm a big fan of Wollscheid myself. Think he's gonna be a great CB in a few years, but compared to Coentrao, the latter is the better option. Plus from the sounds of it you're more in a need of a decent LB than another decent CB, so i'd go through with it and get Coentrao mate.

Coentrao by far. He's already 91 rated and he's solid at 91 not to mention he's more versatile then Wollscheid too. Wollscheid is good but I don't see him getting 91 anytime soon if he does get to 91 that is.

Dude get Coentrao, quickly lol

Wollscheid might get a +1 but he'll peak there.. so Coentrao all day long :)

Hi' date=' can anyone tell me if I should agree to sell De Vrij for Carvajal or not? And is Illarramendi better than Khedira?[/quote']

Yes that's a great deal for Carvajal, and i really rate Khedria, but Illarramendi has the potential to be a far better player which was shown by how much Real invested in him.

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Coentrao for me ;)

Hi' date=' can anyone tell me if I should agree to sell De Vrij for Carvajal or not? And is Illarramendi better than Khedira?[/quote']

I prefer Carvajal and no for me Khedira is better

I would go for Carvajal. He has big chance to be first right back in Real and he has proven himself in Bundesliga. De Vrij is very good. He plays for strong Netherlands team and is captain of Feyenoord but Carvajal is a member of the top team and this fact convinces me. To sum up: Carvajal

Now Khedira vs Illarramendi. If you need Khedira as a starter, keep/buy him. If not choose Illarramendi. He is really great talent. To sum up: choice depends o circumstances but Illarramendi has bigger potential.