• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have recieved a bid of £11million + Dan GOSLING for Jeremy CLEMENT. should I accept?

Don't really know much about Clement however Gosling has IMO a fantastic future ahead of him, i would imagine him and rodwell will get a fair amount of game time this year and would hopefully have a rise.

Unfortunately i am new to this and so not completely got my head around things however i am a big admirer of Goslings talents

hey i have a really good squad and i was wondering if its worth trading in viatri for granero....i have viatri and im trying to get granero

Doubt Granero can get much of a look in at Real Mad given the embarrassment of riches in the middle of the park. Unless he is loaned out, I don't see him rising. (His performances at Getafe warranted an 88 though) Granero is class though ( If not, why would Real Mad want to buy him back)

Viatri has just joined Siena, not too sure how well he would fare/whether he would adapt .

Doubt Granero can get much of a look in at Real Mad given the embarrassment of riches in the middle of the park. Unless he is loaned out' date=' I don't see him rising. (His performances at Getafe warranted an 88 though) Granero is class though ( If not, why would Real Mad want to buy him back)

Viatri has just joined Siena, not too sure how well he would fare/whether he would adapt .[/quote']

Granero's class. I'd definately do it. Don't know much about Viatri but i'd do it anyway :)

I got offered 40 million + Edin Dzeko for my Aguero. Should I counter offer Benzema+Dzeko and no cash? The other manager also has marko marin so it could be benzema+marin. money has almost no use in my setup :P almost all the 90+'s are taken

Counter with Benzema + Dzeko and if that doesn't work, the try Dzeko + Marin if you are patient enough to wait to reap the benefits. Of course, Aguero could have a better season than he did last but I doubt he will rise.

Guest United

Arsenal have made a counter offer to Juventus for Samir NASRI of £6,000,000 plus Carvalho FELIPE MELO and Sebastian GIOVINCO?

I'll be getting Nasri. It's very tempting. I think he has more potential than Melo, but don't watch much Serie-A. Opinions please. :confused::confused::confused:

Arsenal have made a counter offer to Juventus for Samir NASRI of £6' date='000,000 plus Carvalho FELIPE MELO and Sebastian GIOVINCO?

I'll be getting Nasri. It's very tempting. I think he has more potential than Melo, but don't watch much Serie-A. Opinions please. :confused::confused::confused:[/quote']

not sure bout that one.. Melo is A starter for Brazil now and will be playing Champo league football more than likely next season so a 92 is defo a possibilty if not a probability...... Giovinco is a seriously talented guy and would be a 91 maybe if he was actually played.... Juve fans love him and they want him to play but he never seems to get a decent run in the side. although i see him as a future 93+ player.....

I persoannly would say NO..... But Nasri is a very big talent... But still a no for me;)

Arsenal have made a counter offer to Juventus for Samir NASRI of £6' date='000,000 plus Carvalho FELIPE MELO and Sebastian GIOVINCO?

I'll be getting Nasri. It's very tempting. I think he has more potential than Melo, but don't watch much Serie-A. Opinions please. :confused::confused::confused:[/quote']

Don't do it, Melo's getting CL football next year, and starting for Brazil, he's clearly 93+ in the future.

Besides, Nasri has just broken his leg ;):rolleyes::P

Nah do not do this deal.

They are 2 of Juventus' biggest potentials...

2 for 1 aint a fair deal is it? :rolleyes:

i needed help with another deal i have been offered CHYHRYNSKY' date=' Dmytro and Anderson for nasri

i have nasri is this a good deal for me[/quote']

Yes deffo.

Nasri is out for a long time which could effect his rating.

Meanwhile... Anderson will deffo get a rise if he keeps getting used by Man Utd...

So Chyhrynsky is just a bonus tbh. :rolleyes:

Do it!!

I wouldn't do it, if Melo plays as he was playing in fiore he could easily hit 92 in the next rating changes maybe even 93 at the end of the season, I don't know much about giovinco. Nasri is out for almost one and a half months and he had a regular season with arsenal last year so I dont think he will rise. But that's just my opinion :rolleyes:

maybe everyone has seen this and maybe im the last to see this but......

all old players are now worth like loads of money,,,,

My VDS is worth 7.7 million from 800k!!!!

Zanetti to 10.8 from 4 million

Cannavaro 10.8 from 4.2

Senna- 13.8 from 5.8!!!!

everyone has prob seen it!!

should i sell these players now????? maybe VDS cos I got Julio Cesar as a replacemnet??

Seedorf is old and will be retiring n the next few years so he won't do you a lot of good for very long. Sessegnon had a good season for PSG last time out and is a lot younger. Keep Sessegnon. :)

That's rather tempting actually' date=' and when you consider that he will be playing in the Champions League and Sessegnon will not, I would accept that. MBokani was the top scorer for Standard Liege and indeed the Jupiler League and is younger than Sessegnon. :)[/quote']

Thanks, But i have Mbokaini and Sessegnon and i want to buy Seedorf.

Neaither of them are in ma main team, Should i swap 4 mill n Mbokaini for seedorf. Anyone ?

Thanks' date=' But i have Mbokaini and Sessegnon and i want to buy Seedorf.

Neaither of them are in ma main team, Should i swap 4 mill n Mbokaini for seedorf. Anyone ?[/quote']

You'd be making a mistake if you made the swap. Mbokani was the Jupiler League's top scorer, will get at least six Champions League matches and is at least 10 years younger than Seedorf. The Dutchman might fit in your team, but I'd much rather have Mbokani as he is more secure at his current rating than Seedorf.