Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

What is Willems potential? Can buy him for 17 million is he worth it?

He is very talented and plays on position(LB) for which it's difficult to buy good players. For these reasons I would definitely buy him even for 17m.

But if your GM is not very competitive and there are many good players to choose from you should consider other options before making a bid.

To sum up: I would buy him unless there are no cheaper players of his talent and/or position.

Kruse(Leveruksen)+ Torje + 2 million for Osvaldo or Mbokani+Kruse + 2 million for Osvaldo?

I'd rather keep Osvaldo but I don't know any of thsoe two players. I'm in debt but I can easily get out of it. I'm not in desperate need of depth either.

Sound like you really want to keep Osvaldo to me..

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Kruse(Leveruksen)+ Torje + 2 million for Osvaldo or Mbokani+Kruse + 2 million for Osvaldo?

I'd rather keep Osvaldo but I don't know any of thsoe two players. I'm in debt but I can easily get out of it. I'm not in desperate need of depth either.

Keep Osvaldo, he's a beast.

He is very talented and plays on position(LB) for which it's difficult to buy good players. For these reasons I would definitely buy him even for 17m.

But if your GM is not very competitive and there are many good players to choose from you should consider other options before making a bid.

To sum up: I would buy him unless there are no cheaper players of his talent and/or position.

Nice of someone to reply, thanks alot

Aguero for Lewandowski ? I'm selling Lewan

I prefer Aguero over Lewandowski so yeah I'd do it.

Think Lewa rose to 94 a bit too soon tbh, 93 would have been enough for now.

Either way, Aguero is solid 94 with the potential to rise further at a quality City side. Lewandowski is a bit more uncertain, everything point towards him being forced to run his contract out at Dortmund, and I wonder if that will affect his performance the coming season - if even slightly, considering he's reportedly very unhappy.

And when he finally gets his move to Bayern(?) we'll have to wait and see how well he performs there.

Because let's be honest, Dortmund (Klopp) Made Lewandowski the player he is today - he's got a lot to thank klopp for it, I am dead certain of that.

Lewandowksi is great at falling down the pitch to pick up/win the ball and help set up the attack - and ultimatly finish them.

So where ever he moves, he'd need a similiar role in his new team, a play making attacker and not a target like Gomez has been for Bayern for many seasons. (just an example, Bayern have pep now so previous tactics doesn't really matter.)

But yeah, if he moves to an even better side (specially SM wise) and that side builds their offensive around Lewandowski then he probably hasn't even peaked yet..

Mostly speculations though so I'd go for Aguero atm as he's better and safer..

I prefer Aguero over Lewandowski so yeah I'd do it.

Think Lewa rose to 94 a bit too soon tbh' date=' 93 would have been enough for now.

Either way, Aguero is solid 94 with the potential to rise further at a quality City side. Lewandowski is a bit more uncertain, everything point towards him being forced to run his contract out at Dortmund, and I wonder if that will affect his performance the coming season - if even slightly, considering he's reportedly very unhappy.

And when he finally gets his move to Bayern(?) we'll have to wait and see how well he performs there.

Because let's be honest, Dortmund (Klopp) Made Lewandowski the player he is today - he's got a lot to thank klopp for it, I am dead certain of that.

Lewandowksi is great at falling down the pitch to pick up/win the ball and help set up the attack - and ultimatly finish them.

So where ever he moves, he'd need a similiar role in his new team, a play making attacker and not a target like Gomez has been for Bayern for many seasons. (just an example, Bayern have pep now so previous tactics doesn't really matter.)

But yeah, if he moves to an even better side (specially SM wise) and that side builds their offensive around Lewandowski then he probably hasn't even peaked yet..

Mostly speculations though so I'd go for Aguero atm as he's better and safer..[/quote']

Aguero is overrated for me