Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Taider. Definitely. Without a doubt
Savic ' date=' one of the best CB last season in Seria A .

Julio Cesar , he will sign for a good team cant risk to lose next year World Cup .[/quote']

well that's make it 1-1 with both sides really convinced with their choices :D

well that's make it 1-1 with both sides really convinced with their choices :D

If you need a midfielder more, then get Taider. If you need a defender more, get Savic. If their isn't any need for a position, I'd prefer Savic just by a bit. Young solid defenders are really hard to find and are more valuable than center midfielders in SM. It's hard because if Taider moves to Inter or another historic club, He'll have higher chances at increasing his rating. But, Savic is a great young center back so I got to go with him.

Taider has been linked to moves away from Bologna and especially Inter. However, Savic is playing for the better team and would be even if Taider moved to Inter. Inter would need to improve and continue to in order to become better than Fiorentina. Taider is a great little player who contributes defensively very well while also being able to contribute offensively. He would be a great two way midfielder for Inter if he ever signed for us. Taider's fee is pretty high considering they want 18 million for him. If He moves to United, then things get interesting.

Savic was very impressive last year in his first year of the Serie A. Nastasic was a nice buy but Savic and 15 million was a great return for Fiorentina.

Both players impressed me alot when they faced us last year. Choosing either player over another won't be wrong. They are both young and very talented so you shouldn't worry about whom you choose.

Patrice Evra + 2 M for Puyol?

I have Evra and in that role also A. Cole and MArcelo (who I play as a midfielder winger).

As CB instead I have Bonucci' date=' Vertonghen, J. Boateng, Vidal, Dede.[/quote']

Yup I will get Puyol

I've got an offer of 12 Million for Manuel Lanzini' date=' It's in a brand new GC so Money might come in handy, Is the guy talented or just young and got a good rating ?[/font']

I will sell him mate.

Taider or Savic ?

Savic for me,agree with geoffrey there my preference is SAVIC.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Curci + Balzaretti or Bernd Leno?

I'm quite a fan of Balza ... but I don't know anything at all about Curci ... is he closer to 87 then he is to keeping his 88?

I would get Leno. Curci is nothing special and will play in a Team that fight for the relegation...even Balzaretti for me is nothing special.

Leno instead is young and talented and will play CL.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Patrice Evra + 2 M for Puyol?

I have Evra and in that role also A. Cole and MArcelo (who I play as a midfielder winger).

As CB instead I have Bonucci' date=' Vertonghen, J. Boateng, Vidal, Dede.[/quote']

Try to get someone younger than Puyol ... because Puyol will continue to drop

I'm quite a fan of Balza ... but I don't know anything at all about Curci ... is he closer to 87 then he is to keeping his 88?

I don't know if Curci will be able to increase his rating at Bologna. He isn't bad though and performed quite well for Bologna when he played. I don't know if he's going out on loan again or something but Roma have De Sanctis as their starter while Lobont was good as well when he played.

I'm also a big fan of Balzaretti as well but He's 31 now so his age will only go up. It's also a bit of a concern as He wasn't called up to the Italian team for the Confederations Cup. I see De Sciglio getting the LB spot now and he still has competition with Criscito when Criscito comes back from injury.

Leno is another good young german goalkeeper who's got potential. He surely has alot of time on his hands to improve his rating. He's also playing for a team that is playing in CL next season.

I'd pick Leno. :)

Edgar Davids + Ronaldinho for my MARTÍNEZ Jackson ?

Jackson Martinez 100%. :)

Ronaldinho and Edgar Davids are legends, but both are in their 30's. I can't see either one increasing in their ratings.

Martinez has all the ability to increase in ratings and could get to a 91 in Portugal. But, He has to move in order for him to achieve higher ratings. He'll be linked to big teams, and has been linked very closely to Napoli. Reports suggest that He's agreed the move, but the transfer fee is the problem. At Napoli, I can see him performing very well for them. :)

Leno is going to be 90 easy ' date=' with this type of rating changes

Balzaretti was weak this season , Curci is a joke .

Edgar Davids + Ronaldinho for my MARTÍNEZ Jackson ?

Jackson Martinez easy , Edgar Davids will retire , Ronaldinho is not going to raise anymore .