Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

This is in an English Championship so money would be well used, I can sell my Eriksen for 18 million and buy the following - Munian, Mkhitaryan or Aubameyang

My Midfield without Eriksen would be

Gundogan

Isco - Thiago - Koke - Coutinho

If I bough Mkhitaryan could place him on for Coutinho and move Koke to the wing and Mkhitaryan to the centre.

Same with Munian.

Or Aubameyang could play him upfront as my attackers are :

Benteke - Keissling and my backup is Niang ?

This is in an English Championship so money would be well used' date=' I can sell my Eriksen for 18 million and buy the following - Munian, Mkhitaryan or Aubameyang

Gundogan

If I bough Mkhitaryan could place him on for Coutinho and move Koke to the wing and Mkhitaryan to the centre.

Same with Munian.

[/font']

Sell Eriksen and Get Mkhitaryan and if you have enough, Get Aubameyang too. In my Englich Championship they are both valued at 9m so you should be able to get both.

Don't get Muniain, he has stagnated and had a poor season.

This is in an English Championship so money would be well used' date=' I can sell my Eriksen for 18 million and buy the following - Munian, Mkhitaryan or Aubameyang

Gundogan

Same with Munian.

[/font']

Get the Dortmund players, Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang. This means selling Eriksen, but I would still do it :)

Like KirkyyLUFC said, Munian hasn´t been performing well lately. So don´t get him.

B)

Maher+Higuain for Van Ginkel+Rooney. Who got the better deal?

I would take Maher + Higuain.

Higuain will be the star of a good team' date=' Napoli, and he will not have a [i']Benzema[/i] to sub in for all the time. He will start and I believe he will be victorious in Napoli. Maher is a really underated, (compared to other young prospects) young and skilled player.~

Van Ginkel is also a very good young player, but I don´t see him fitting in into the Chelsea rotation. Rooney will be under the shadows of RVP, and unless he leaves Manchester United he will not be able to give all that he has.

B)

Sell Eriksen and Get Mkhitaryan and if you have enough' date=' Get Aubameyang too. In my Englich Championship they are both valued at 9m so you should be able to get both.

Don't get Muniain, he has stagnated and had a poor season.[/quote']

Thanks lads ! Repped :)

Pazzini+Ljajic+25m or Higuain

Higuain

Gundogan

Same with Munian.

[/font']

Would you be able to get Aubamayeng and Mkhitaryan for the 18m? If so then yes, sell Eriksen as Auba + Mkhitaryan most definitely >>> Eriksen :)

straight swap my Benzema for Lewa? surely neither will rise anymore?

Lewandowski

Maher+Higuain for Van Ginkel+Rooney. Who got the better deal?

Maher & Higuain

Should l sell my Draxler for Kagawa? Draxler is not on first XI but Kagawa will be. l'm looking for long term ;)

Nope, keep Draxler.

Jovetic (my player) or lukaku and tello?

cheers

Lukau and Tello ' date=' both are better talents then Jovetic .

need a CB.

savic or bocchetti ?

Savic , wil raise and was realy good last season

Yaroslav Rakytskiy or Cheikhou Kouyate or Inigo Martinez or Nicolas Isimat Mirin?

Which CB would be better for the long term...

1)Inigo

2)Isimat

3)Rakystskiy

4)Kouyate

Pazzini+Ljajic+25m or Higuain

Hard one' date=' depends if you need depth or quality and what you can do with 25m. Ljacic is a great young player. Personally leaning towards the left, no disrespect to Higgy.

Jovetic (my player) or lukaku and tello?

cheers

The duo, mad young talents.

need a CB.

savic or bocchetti ?

I'd go for Savic' date=' but it is a bit of a risk, at City he was very poor but has improved alot since moving to Italy.

Yaroslav Rakytskiy or Cheikhou Kouyate or Inigo Martinez or Nicolas Isimat Mirin?

Which CB would be better for the long term...

Martinez.

Isimat Mirin

Rakytskiy

Who? (either hes not worth buying at all or i need to brush up a little, dunno who he is :o)