Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

hey i have lahm phillip capdevilla and evra as my lb s and only dani alves and rafael as RBs so should i trade in capdevilla and money for sagna or just keep capdevilla and make lahm be as a stand by rb

how much money is in the deal? I tink u should capdevilla is much older than sagna and u got 2 quality lb ahead of capdevilla already

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Chelsea have made an offer to Villarreal for Marcos SENNA of £0 plus John Obi MIKEL

I would not normally consider it based on ratings but with the ages of the two I am thinking about it. Should I do it? (I am Villarreal)

That's an interesting one.

If you have other young CMs then don't do it. If not then accept the deal. :)

Guest United

Carvalho FELIPE MELO + Carvalha AMAURI for Lampard? I'm Juve and I'll be getting Lampard. I can afford to lose Amauri because I've just brought in Higuain. I think Lampard is a solid 95. Help please. :confused:

Carvalho FELIPE MELO + Carvalha AMAURI for Lampard? I'm Juve and I'll be getting Lampard. I can afford to lose Amauri because I've just brought in Higuain. I think Lampard is a solid 95. Help please. :confused:

Don't do that... Melo is having a future ahead... Amauri can get lucky and join the Italian national team, Lampard reached his top, and he won't rise... I only see him staying or dropping... he will surely drop soon.

I've been offered Ricardo Carvalho and Rodrigo Alex for Ribery and I don't know whether to accept' date=' reject or counter.

Here's the link to the Chelsea squad could someone please tell me what to do.

[url']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=76435&clubid=8476686&sid=19503[/url]

reject ribery could be on his way to real

Guest Football8

I've been offered Ricardo Carvalho and Rodrigo Alex for Ribery and I don't know whether to accept' date=' reject or counter.

Here's the link to the Chelsea squad could someone please tell me what to do.

[url']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=76435&clubid=8476686&sid=19503[/url]

Nah, if Carvalho and Alex go you'll only have 2 good defenders, you already have decent wingers anyway.

I'm selling Henry for Yaya Toure and Raul Albiol.

I have enough firepower up front' date=' but am lacking a solid DM.

Need some opinions guys. :)[/quote']

great deal imo.

just afraid that the deal may not go thru. Toure and albiol are safe at their ratings, although henry is safe as his as well.

cheers

Lell is quite bad everytime I've seen him. Not too sure about Ottl. But as he's rated 88, it seems a bit steep to exchange a 89 + 88 rated player for a 89 rated defender. Although he may rise +1 depending on his form for Liverpool in the coming season.

Johnson for all the hype for Liverpool fans, I'm yet to be convinced by him. He's playing decently for England but is he really going to be rising much more?

See if you can manage just exchanging; Lell + 2M or so cash for Johnson.

Btw, thanks Faded and Teddy.

I hope the deal does go through :)

Guest Toggs

Don't need too sell any of these, but have recieved two good offers for players.

For Bruno Alves - Grygera & De Ceglie of Juve.

For Maicon (Porto) - Javi Venta & Bruno Soriano.

I have already rejected the Maicon bid (But can re-contact him) and haven't decided about the Bruno Alves offer.

Help appriciated.

Don't need too sell any of these' date=' but have recieved two good offers for players.

For [b']Bruno Alves[/b] - Grygera & De Ceglie of Juve.

I have already rejected the Maicon bid (But can re-contact him) and haven't decided about the Bruno Alves offer.

Help appriciated.

Alves offer is very good with de ceglie getting a rise if he plays as well as he did last season but sometimes bruno alves can be a 93 defender imo...

maicion i rste very highly but you're getting an 87 + 89 for an 85. depends if you need depth.

imo keep both players if you can afford to.

hope i helped:)

Guest Football8

Don't need too sell any of these' date=' but have recieved two good offers for players.

For [b']Bruno Alves[/b] - Grygera & De Ceglie of Juve.

Help appriciated.

Take the first offer, Grygera's the likely RB for Juventus and De Ceglie will get more chances for Juvetus next season, either at LB or LM since they need a good LB, especially with Nedved out of the frame.