Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Balotelli or Jovetic and 6m.

Super Mario. He plays for a better national team, and He has less competition at Milan. He is undoubtedly Milan's focal point while Jojo may not be with so much superstars on the team. Balotelli is a really special player and He always performs for Italy on the international stage. He set Serie A on fire after only coming from the January transfer window and I expect him to be in the top goalscorers in the Serie A.

Coutinho or Oxlade-Chamberlain ? I can only buy one of them' date=' and none will be starters or be on the bench. Long term...

Thanks in advance :)[/quote']

Go with Countinho, quality player who looks to be at home with Liverpool. Haven't seen anything from the Ox to be able to say anything about him yet.

Marchisio + Jackson + ___________ for Schweiny

Have a choice between:

Rafael

Bonucci

Vertonghen

Subotic

All would start.

Take the deal?

If you are in need of both depth and a CB then as already said take Subotic. If you feel you need a RB more then get Rafael (should get +1 next changes....whenever they will be.)

I have been offered my Kagawa for Modric. Should I take it?

I would take Modric' date=' nobody can say with any degree of confidence that Modric won't play under the new set up. He may well have played exceptional pre-season (don't know as not seen any of Madrid's pre season games)

There is no disguising the fact that Moyes has been in the market for an AM, is this because of him selling Rooney or because he does not have faith in Kagawa?

So in summary go for the higher rated player for now.[/font']

Eriksen + cash or Paulinho?

Paulinho has had a great year getting in for brazil and now joining spurs for a big money move, yet for me I'd still take Eriksen, he's one of those players who when moves will be one of the best.