lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

If you could pick 2' date=' who'd it be?

Lennon

Walker

Rafael

Castro

Maxi Pereira[/quote']

Rafael + Walker.

Luiz Gustavo + 10 or Rafael da Silva?

Who of them is better? Who has bigger potential?

Thanks for all replies!

Rafael.

xavi or xabi?

will xabi rise this season?

thx mate

Both players are stable' date=' Xavi.

Eriksen + cash or Paulinho?

Paulinho.

getting kroos for 50 mill... worth it? Cash is semi useful' date=' but kroos will hit around 94 right? :confused:[/quote']

Hmmm, I wouldn't do that deal unless you really need Kroos. He is likely to face stiff competition from Muller, Gotze and Thiago in CAM at Bayern in 13/14 and so he might not get 94, meaning 50m is a bit over priced.

if two people are Tieing on a bid' date=' how does SM decide where the player goes?[/quote']

The player will go to the highest placed team in the league standings. So if you are in a higher league than the other team or in the same league as the other team but in a better position in the league table, you will get the player.

if two people are Tieing on a bid' date=' how does SM decide where the player goes?[/quote']

I cant remember which way round it is, but he'll go to whoever bid first or last.

Im sure its whoever bids last.

If that makes sense

As already mentioned it use to be the last manager who dealt generally got there man however I think it is more random now.

Hmm so definately Rafael and not Maxi Pereira.

Leaves me with one to pick from Castro' date=' Lennon and Walker :o[/quote']

Do you really need two RB/RM in Walker and Rafael even if they are your two best options?

If you are prepared to play a formation that can accommodate both of them then it makes sense to get both, if not then swap Walker for Lennon.

getting kroos for 50 mill... worth it? Cash is semi useful' date=' but kroos will hit around 94 right? :confused:[/quote']

It is a lot of money to spend, however if he will be a first choice player for you and 50 million will not enable you to buy a player of a similar or better ability then buy him.

I have no worries about him getting plenty of game time in all honesty.

Rode or Grenier?

If you want a more defensive minded midfielder get Rode if not go for Grenier. If this is of no relevance I personally prefer Rode.

Rafael Cabral or Morgan de Sanctis? :confused:

I would have said Cabral Rafael until Reina was signed on loan. Rafael may still well be the better choice long term however.

should i sell kondogbia for 6.6m? or will he rise

also eric dier for 2.4m?

cash is useful

is bertrand traore worth spending 1m on

No to selling Kindogbia, very good player who was subject to an offer from madrid at one stage.

I wouldn't pay that for Dier.

Yeah Bertrand is worth the million, rated highly within chelsea who are desperate to sign him up.

should i sell kondogbia for 6.6m? or will he rise

also eric dier for 2.4m?

cash is useful

is bertrand traore worth spending 1m on

i wouldn't sell Kondogbia and Dier, they are good talents. Sell them only if you can get a better talent like Pogba for example.

And i can't help you with Bertrand Traore, i don't know how good is he, i just saw him added to the database this morning