lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I saw that I can buy Kiessling' date='Yilmaz,Damiao,Fred,Osvaldo,Gomiss,Mirallas

thoguhts now?[/quote']

I really like Osvaldo he is an absolute beast, and Damiao will need a move to fulfill any elitist rating he may have a chance of reaching.

Perhaps sell Falcao and Belhanda and in return buy Soldado, Mkhitaryan, Robben and another stiker of your choice Villa would help your teams rating along with Robben, so if you are able to do that then that is what I would do if I was in your shoes.

Jkerrs you're right mate. His team balance isnt right. After giving it a thought I think you should make a massive clearout and sell Falcao+Dzagoev+Belhanda and bring in Soldado+Walcott+Mkhitaryan+Robben+Osvaldo if thats possible!

Jkerrs you're right mate. His team balance isnt right. After giving it a thought I think you should make a massive clearout and sell Falcao+Dzagoev+Belhanda and bring in Soldado+Walcott+Mkhitaryan+Robben+Osvaldo if thats possible!

I would second this as it would give you the depth you need.

I would second this as it would give you the depth you need.

thanks to both of the lads and I'll be doing the deal suggested by you people.will be selling Belh,Falc and Dzagoev and will buy the players suggested..

Excellent! 1.5m left and the deals would be completed! you guys are genius :D

I guess its gonna be a slow process as I have a match with my friend and wont be selling Falcao before this turn :o

Excellent! 1.5m left and the deals would be completed! you guys are genius :D

I guess its gonna be a slow process as I have a match with my friend and wont be selling Falcao before this turn :o

Make sure you dont lose 1.5M in that turn then. :P

Make sure you dont lose 1.5M in that turn then. :P

hahaha dont tend to lose that much as I am in Div 1.still have my budget in positive though its 68k :P

do you think I should keep Quintero looking at my current team as I am guessing you have seen my whole team as I didnt mentioned Belhanda and Dzagoev...

Right guys I am after a DM aged 21 or lower and I have 3.3m to spend, with a lot of potential to rise.

Many of the usual suspects have been snapped up (Kolasinac, Can and Hoffmann) some of the ones I have come across are as follows:

Ogenyi Onanzi*

Afriyie Acquah*

Lorenzo Crisetig

Tolga Cigerci

Matthias Zimmermann

Dennis Appiah

Johannes Geis

The ones with the * are over budget. Who would you guys prefer? Would appreciate if you were to list in terms of SM potential from 1st to 7th and please leave a reason why.

If anyone knows of any others in the price range I stated and age range (give or took a couple of years) then that would be appreciated.

Right guys I am after a DM aged 21 or lower and I have 3.3m to spend' date=' with a lot of potential to rise.

Many of the usual suspects have been snapped up (Kolasinac, Can and Hoffmann) some of the ones I have come across are as follows:

Ogenyi Onanzi*

Afriyie Acquah*

Lorenzo Crisetig

Tolga Cigerci

Matthias Zimmermann

Dennis Appiah

Johannes Geis

The ones with the * are over budget. Who would you guys prefer? Would appreciate if you were to list in terms of SM potential from 1st to 7th and please leave a reason why.

If anyone knows of any others in the price range I stated and age range (give or took a couple of years) then that would be appreciated.[/font']

Don't really know about some of them to comment or to list down based on potential.

But is Salih Ucan, Junior Malanda, Adrien Rabiot taken?

Right guys I am after a DM aged 21 or lower and I have 3.3m to spend' date=' with a lot of potential to rise. [/font']

Alfred Duncan, Adrien Rabiot, Josip Radosevic, Ross Barkley, and Marco Benassi are some DM's aged 21 and lower and who should be cheaper that you could spend on. :) If you need info just ask.

I'm not comfortable ranking those players you listed in your post as I don't have knowledge on all of them such as Matthias Zimmermann ,Dennis Appiah , and Johannes Geis.

Right guys I am after a DM aged 21 or lower and I have 3.3m to spend' date=' with a lot of potential to rise.

Ogenyi Onanzi*

Afriyie Acquah*

Lorenzo Crisetig

Tolga Cigerci

Matthias Zimmermann

Dennis Appiah

Johannes Geis

If anyone knows of any others in the price range I stated and age range (give or took a couple of years) then that would be appreciated.[/font']

I don't really know much about the others but my preferrence from that list will be Onazi. Played a lot for Lazio in the second term of last season and looked very promising talent.Lazio bring Biglia this season though so his chances may be limited. My second preferrence is Crisetig. He just rise recently but he's said to be top prospect. Then again,Inter have bad history for youngster so he may not end up in Inter in the future

If you can get some more money,i suggest you go for El Nenny from Basel though. His current rating is 85 and he is already a certain regular in Basel squad,unlike those players in your list which are either rotation/loaned out to smaller team

My second preferrence is Crisetig. He just rise recently but he's said to be top prospect. Then again' date='Inter have bad history for youngster so he may not end up in Inter in the future[/quote']

Crisetig is a good little player but I don't know if He'll have what it takes to stay with us. I feel that Duncan, Benassi, and Olsen are above him in terms of young players who will make it at Inter. That's also not including Tassi whom Inter have invested highly in. :)

Shelvey or Parker or Henriksen?

Castagnios or Defoe or Lass Bangoura?

-l'd go for Shelvey' date=' l believe he will rise to 88 while Parker will drop 88-89.

-Definitely Casnos if you're staying for long :)

Right guys I am after a DM aged 21 or lower and I have 3.3m to spend, with a lot of potential to rise.

Ogenyi Onanzi*

Afriyie Acquah*

Lorenzo Crisetig

Tolga Cigerci

Matthias Zimmermann

Dennis Appiah

Johannes Geis

If anyone knows of any others in the price range I stated and age range (give or took a couple of years) then that would be appreciated.

If Goretzka is free then take him (l doubt it though :P). l would risk a bit and pick Denis Suarez (has M© position which allows him to play dm), l have a feeling this guy will play a lot this season. Jose Gimenez of Atletico Madrid is a good player aswell BUT his DM position might get removed. Nikola Ninkovic (fk partizan) is a good player too but doesn't have DM position, only M©.

About the two * players, Onazi won't play enough this year due to overloaded midfield of Lazio. Acquah will have the competition of Chibsah at Parma and it's hard to decide which one will be first choice.

Hi guys,

I have got an option to swap my Van Der Vaart for El Shaaraway. Would you do this? I never use VDV plus El Shaaraway is a great young player. Just wondering if it is a good deal on ratings? Cheers.

Hi guys' date='

I have got an option to swap my Van Der Vaart for El Shaaraway. Would you do this? I never use VDV plus El Shaaraway is a great young player. Just wondering if it is a good deal on ratings? Cheers.[/quote']

Well for the short-term it's not a good deal, try to get some cash or another youngster.

Well for the short-term it's not a good deal' date=' try to get some cash or another youngster.[/quote']

OK, cheers. One last question- will Goretzka get played regularly this season for Schalke? Was only on the bench yesterday.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi guys' date='

I have got an option to swap my Van Der Vaart for El Shaaraway. Would you do this? I never use VDV plus El Shaaraway is a great young player. Just wondering if it is a good deal on ratings? Cheers.[/quote']

I would get El Shaa, he will become better than VDV for me

Hi guys' date='

If you never use VDV, I'd say get El Shaarawy.