Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Guest Football8

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Thanks ! Any idea wot pjanic will rise to next rating change????

The season hasn't started yet so you can't say.

(Said that for the 10th time today :o )

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Guest Football8

I Am Torn Between These 2 Deals Now.

Sinama Pongolle. I Wanna Know How Many Of These Appearences Were Actually Subs.

I don't think last seasons subs will matter now that the season has ended. It will depend on how much he plays next season.

Guest Phill

I don't think last seasons subs will matter now that the season has ended. It will depend on how much he plays next season.

I Am Definetly Not Buying Him! He Only Started 11 Times! That Means He Played As A Sub 19 Times! :o

Thanks To Everyone Who Has Helped!

Who is the better player, Tomas Necid or Jozy Altidore?

Necid plays in Russia, Altidore in Spain, but not seen him play much for Villarreal. In fact the only times Ive seen him is in the Confed Cup for USA. It just so happens that they are exactly the same value to my chairman.

Going on in-game stats, they are identical, but who is better in the real world?

I own Necid btw.

Guest King Kolo

Who is the better player' date=' Tomas Necid or Jozy Altidore?

Necid plays in Russia, Altidore in Spain, but not seen him play much for Villarreal. In fact the only times Ive seen him is in the Confed Cup for USA. It just so happens that they are exactly the same value to my chairman.

Going on in-game stats, they are identical, but who is better in the real world?

I own Necid btw.[/quote']

Altidore's gone on loan to some La liga 2 club and last season he only played 6 games scoring 1 goal.

Where's Necid has played 12 games for CSKA and scored 2 so I would say Necid.

Hey i wanted to buy one young AM and CB for long term who can get a very good rating in the future. among the good AM s giovinco and Pjanic are in unmanaged clubs so who do u suggest me to buy and among defenders i can either otamendi or forlin who do u suggest is better among these 2 all 4 players are in unmanaged club but i have the money to buy only 2

Hey i wanted to buy one young AM and CB for long term who can get a very good rating in the future. among the good AM s giovinco and Pjanic are in unmanaged clubs so who do u suggest me to buy and among defenders i can either otamendi or forlin who do u suggest is better among these 2 all 4 players are in unmanaged club but i have the money to buy only 2

forlin will be a future argentinian international and a world class player in the making, i will definitely go for him over otamendi..

as for the AM, it's slightly more complicated as both players aren't likely to be first team players for their clubs next season. But giovinco is the more talented player imo, and he could go up by 1 or 2 depending on how much he plays next season.

cheers

Who is the better player' date=' Tomas Necid or Jozy Altidore?

I own Necid btw.[/quote']

I think Necid is regular player for his club and he'll also be Baros partner in Czech national team in next few years. Altidore is good and young player, but with Rossi,Nilmar and Llorente ahead of him it'll be hard for him to play

forlin will be a future argentinian international and a world class player in the making' date=' i will definitely go for him over otamendi..

as for the AM, it's slightly more complicated as both players aren't likely to be first team players for their clubs next season. But giovinco is the more talented player imo, and he could go up by 1 or 2 depending on how much he plays next season.

cheers[/quote']

but do u think pjanic is better on long term or giovinico will be better cuz he plays for a better country n all plays in a better league and what abt renato augusto is he a good long term prospect or should i sell him

I want to get rid of adebayor due to his move to MC but i dont know who i should swap him for my team is

mandanda

maicon b.alves chiellini clichy

J.Navas Toulalan Nasri/Y.Toure Arshavin/Robben

F.Torres Aguero

Any suggestions are welcome thanks in advance.

I want to get rid of adebayor due to his move to MC but i dont know who i should swap him for my team is

mandanda

F.Torres Aguero

mandanda

F.Torres Aguero

Why did you post it twice??

a better gk if you can

I have the cash to buy another striker' date=' but one that is going to have a decent rise ?? Any suggestions ??

Currently looking at Dzeko and Hulk, Hulk is cheaper.

Should i go with one of these or is there a better for the future ??[/quote']

Hulk. He's cheaper and will be main actor for Porto this season and DerbyPower (one of most knowledgeable forumer here for Portuguese football) explained him that he'll be new sensation this season. I can see he get 90 in next changes

Guest King Kolo

I'd buy Forlin as he plays for a bigger club and seems to be getting more games.

Forlin got 27 games last year and scored 2 goals and Kjaer got 27 games and he scored 3 goals.

But because he plays for a bigger club and will probably get more games I'd get him.

I'd buy Forlin as he plays for a bigger club and seems to be getting more games.

Forlin got 27 games last year and scored 2 goals and Kjaer got 27 games and he scored 3 goals.

But because he plays for a bigger club and will probably get more games I'd get him.

Is forlin going to force his way into the international set up quicker though ??

I can see Kjaer beating him to it ??