Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Few ones here for you.

Money is tight in my set up been converting West Ham into a solid performing team and wondering if I can get a few opinions.

Firstly strikers.

Should I keep Gomez or sell him to buy any of the following;

Jovetic - 12.7

Negredo - 8.9

El Sharaaway - 12.9

Neymar - 21.8

(If I sell Gomez I'll get a minimum of 18M for him)

Also I have Walker and De Sciglio as full backs and I was thinking of selling Walker to buy Alba (pretty much a straight swap in cash terms) and play De Sciglio as RB good move?

Finally midfielders' date=' I'm making a very tidy profit on Sissoko and need to replace him at DM/CM with someone. The three targets I have in mind are;

Paulinho - 14.3

Pirlo - 12.9

Veratti - 10.3

Cash is very tight so what you think?

What do you guys think?[/quote']

1. Sell Gomez' date=' purchase Neymar
    [*']Ditch Walker, De Sciglio is a far better talent.
  2. Depends on your current crop of midfielders, would all three be starters?

Pirlo would be my best CM by 4 points, Paulinho by 1 and Veratti would take my midfield down by 1.

However after the sale of Sissoko all 3 would be starters.

I'd Deff get Negredo and El shaarway if you can get some more cash with Gomez.

Yeah great move mate' date='Alba is miles ahead of Walker.

Will you need to add some cash with Sissoko to get any of the 3 targets you mentioned the obvious choice would be Pirlo in short term and Verratti in long term.[/quote']

Ill need to add about 4M for Paulinho 2M for Pirlo and I'd end up saving cash on Veratti.

1. Sell Gomez and buy Neymar. Although you are spending a bit more cash then you're receiving for Gomez' date=' Neymar's is far more valuable than any of the other players you've mentioned not to mention he's also better than all of them.

2. De Sciglio > Walker and in terms of rating De Sciglio is only rated 1 below Walker so yeah I'd sell Walker and get Alba.

3. Selling Sissoko and getting any of those 3 would be a very good move. As for who to get it depends on whether you're looking for short term or long term and if any of them start for you. I would most probably pick Paulinho from those 3 as he's still young and on the rise, already rated 91 so if those 3 would start for you, your starting XI gets improved.[/quote']

Sell Gomez' date=' take Neymar.

Sell Walker, take Alba.

Sell Sissoko. I'd take: 1) Pirlo, 2) Paulinho, 3) Verratti[/quote']

Sell Gomez buy Neymar

Sell Walker buy Alba

Sell Sissoko and buy Pirlo if you're looking for short term and if you're looking for long term but paulinho

Cheers for all the responses very helpful and pretty much confirmed what I thought.

Sorry for double posting!

Sell Shaqiri for at least - 11.5 and buy either

Blaszczykowski - 9.4

or

El Shaarawy - 12.9

Sell Eriksen for at least - 14.9 and buy either

Paulinho - 14.3

or

Mkhitaryan - 9.0

Cash is vital to me to help improve other key areas of my team so spending less then I sell for is helpful!

What do you guys think. I'm leaning towards selling Shaqiri and getting El Shaarawy even if it means losing a bit of cash as I think he can rise and make me more money soon.

I'm also thinking Eriksen won't rise off 90 this season but Mkhitaryan could do at Borussia and would free up nearly £6M for me! What do you guys think is best?

What do you guys think. I'm leaning towards selling Shaqiri and getting El Shaarawy even if it means losing a bit of cash as I think he can rise and make me more money soon.

I'm also thinking Eriksen won't rise off 90 this season but Mkhitaryan could do at Borussia and would free up nearly £6M for me! What do you guys think is best?

The answer is bolded :)

Blaszczykowski - 9.4

or

El Shaarawy - 12.9

Paulinho - 14.3

or

Mkhitaryan - 9.0

Cash is vital to me to help improve other key areas of my team so spending less then I sell for is helpful!

El shaa for me but if buying Kuba means you can have some cash left which you can invest somewhere else so that wont be a bad choice at all although i dont like kuba but he's a top player :P

Mkhitaryan for me as well he's easily rise at Dortmund and will save you cash too..

Blaszczykowski - 9.4

or

El Shaarawy - 12.9

Paulinho - 14.3

or

Mkhitaryan - 9.0

Get SES. Kuba should rise soon but if u're patient awhile longer SES will rise too.

Get Mkh.