Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Guest King Kolo

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Is forlin going to force his way into the international set up quicker though ??

I can see Kjaer beating him to it ??

Wel they both have 1 cap for the national side.

Even if Kjaer gets more games than him Soccermanager will realise that to get into the Argentina squad is much harder than to get in the Danish squad.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Guest Football8

;693882']Melo for Lass Diarra.

I'll be getting Lass.

Any opinions on this? :)

That is one tough question, both players are pretty much regulars for their clubs and NT and are really good players. But whoever you have out of the two I'd keep, if I had Lass and had the option to swap him for Felipe Melo I would of kept Lass, in your case you've got Felipe Melo, so keep him.

But it's a really close battle between the two, but I prefer Lass tbh, just because I've seen him play a lot more than Felipe Melo.

That is one tough question' date=' both players are pretty much regulars for their clubs and NT and are really good players. But whoever you have out of the two I'd keep, if I had Lass and had the option to swap him for Felipe Melo I would of kept Lass, in your case you've got Felipe Melo, so keep him.

But it's a really close battle between the two, [b']but I prefer Lass tbh[/b], just because I've seen him play a lot more than Felipe Melo.

Nope' date=' Definately Not. Melo's Pure Class ;)[/quote']

Thanks lads. :)

I'm keeping Melo.

Munt, you prefer Las because your a biased RM fan. ;):P

my bid is:

Boca Juniors have made an offer to Werder Bremen for Klaas-Jan HUNTELAAR of £0 plus Mauro ZARATE and Sebastián BATTAGLIA

The offer for Klaas-Jan HUNTELAAR of Werder Bremen from Boca Juniors has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

im boca juniors, and my current strikers are:

Luis Fabiano

Palermo

Cvitanich

Viatri

Noir

and Moreira.

I have the depth, and my midfield is strong enough

My squad: http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=593725&clubid=4639851&sid=16726

thanks in advance :D:P

my bid is:

Boca Juniors have made an offer to Werder Bremen for Klaas-Jan HUNTELAAR of £0 plus Mauro ZARATE and Sebastián BATTAGLIA

The offer for Klaas-Jan HUNTELAAR of Werder Bremen from Boca Juniors has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

No deal for me. Zarate is class, and can easily be 93+ in the future, while Battaglia is a great CM too, and deserves a 90 although he's unlikely to get it in Argentina.

Huntelaar is a good player, but no-one knows where he will end up, and therefore we don't know if he will rise/drop, not worth the risk imo.

Guest King Kolo

YES

Split the deal up' date=' ask the manager to bid cash + Negredo for Lopez, then buy Garay for his chairmans value,will be fairly pricy but will guarentee the transfer of both players to you ! and they are both fantastic players[/quote']

I only have 3.2 Mil, So he would have to give a fair bit of cash plus Negredo and I don't think I trust this manager as he is a Charlton fan and we have had arguements over that.

I was only asking as Lopez could rise as he just joined Lyon.

I only have 3.2 Mil' date=' So he would have to give a fair bit of cash plus Negredo and I don't think I trust this manager as he is a Charlton fan and we have had arguements over that.

I was only asking as Lopez could rise as he just joined Lyon.[/quote']

If he doesnt do it, simply outline the fact he is breaking the rules and code of conduct laid out by SM which can result in him loosing the club involved, the one transfer being reversed and his rep being reduced. Its cheating simple as and SM will punish this.

Remind him of this before selling him anyone :)

To be honest, id sell other players to fund that deal, its GREAT deal.

Lopez realisitically will max raise +1, he is older so i cant see any reason for you not to pusue this deal

Adam' date=' can you tell me what do you think about Tasci + 4 mil for Klose?

as am getting Tasci.[/quote']

Sorry Pal.

Personally i wouldnt do the deal.

Although whats the situations with your other strikers and CB's? can that money go towards some youth strikers who are likely to rise soon ?

Sorry Pal.

Personally i wouldnt do the deal.

Although whats the situations with your other strikers and CB's? can that money go towards some youth strikers who are likely to rise soon ?

The money can be spent on some youth, also I sold Toni, but getting Lavezzi to be with Gomez + Olic, and I already got Muller who's expected to raise.

I have big problems at the back, as SM didn't add Badstuber to Bayern, and with Lucio departure, I only had Demi + Van Buyten as CDs, I swapped Setin for Buyten, while on the right back I still have problems, as Lell isn't expected to play this season, and he's already a bad player, so I needed a versatile player.... that's why I went for Tasci.

i have a forrest where i play three at the back:

Chiellini, Chivu, Godin,Gamberini, Santacroce, Marcellis, Gonzalo Rogriguz, Pique and Westerman are my current defenders.

Im CM/AM/DM i have:

Jon Obi Mikel, Muntari, Montolivo, Carrick, Misimovic, Ozil, Dzagoev Gourcuff and Giovonco.

Should i offer Gamberini + either Giovonco or Dzagoev for Sktrel ?