Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Falcao alone IMO > Bale. Auba is a top quality player so Falcao + Auba for Bale is a great deal for you as far as I'm concerned.

I don't understand your english. I have Falcao and Aubameyang. So getting Bale is great deal because Falcao > Bale? What?

I don't understand your english. I have Falcao and Aubameyang. So getting Bale is great deal because Falcao > Bale? What?

He said that in his eyes falcao alone is better than bale and to also have Aubameyang on top of the deal makes it not worth doing and he feels you should keep both falcao and Aubameyang.

Sorry I misread your question, I thought you said 'Shall I sell Bale'. If you have Falcao and Aubamayeng then I wouldn't give the duo for Bale.

Grenier or Obiang?

Gremier by miles a realy good combination between Zidane and Juninho ' date='he should get +2 easy .IMO he will become huge .

Volland + Obiang for Gonalons?

Volland +Obiang ,Lyon cant do to much this season and Gonalons has huge competiton at NT , Pogba,Matuidi and Cabaye are in front of him .

Sturridge+Toby Alderweireld=Jovetic+Isla?

who gets the better deal.

Tough one, Sturridge at Liverpool has been doing fairly well so will probably be able to hit 90 this season. But its likely Alderweireld will move to Spartak so while he may hit 90 next season I'm not sure if he can go much higher very fast.

Meanwhile Jovetic at City we still have to see how it'll work out, but if it does work out well then the sky is basically the limit for him. But Isla hasn't really succeeded at Juventus so far and definately will not rise, may even drop.

I'd probably pick the players you need most.

dzeko or baloo?

Balotelli by a country mile.

My Varane and Wilshere for Vidal?

Varane and Wilshere are subs at the moment' date=' Vidal would start but i'm aware both players i'm giving could easily rise if they fulfil potential this coming season.[/quote']

This is a pretty tough one, i really like Varane and i feel he could be one of the best CB's in the world. On the other hand, Vidal is 100% getting a +1. Do any of your two players have concerns and who are your CB's and CMs?

This is a pretty tough one' date=' i really like Varane and i feel he could be one of the best CB's in the world. On the other hand, Vidal is 100% getting a +1. Do any of your two players have concerns and who are your CB's and CMs?[/quote']

Both have a plus 1 concern for lack of games.

My back 3 is Hummels/Pique/Chielini

My cms are xavi and alonso, i'm tempted by Vidal as he can cover all over. Will he keep all those positions though?