Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

i have a forrest where i play three at the back:

Chiellini' date=' Chivu, Godin,Gamberini, Santacroce, Marcellis, Gonzalo Rogriguz, Pique and Westerman are my current defenders.

Im CM/AM/DM i have:

Jon Obi Mikel, Muntari, Montolivo, Carrick, Misimovic, Ozil, Dzagoev Gourcuff and Giovonco.

Should i offer Gamberini + either Giovonco or Dzagoev for Sktrel ?[/quote']

I feel Gamberini is overdue a rise to 92. I would offer Godin or Gonzalo instead, along with Giovinco right now. Gamberini is involved in the Italian setup, and we will see him in the CL soon hopefully.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Please help........

I have Carragher who is my regular Centre back pairing with Terry..

My defenders are Terry,Carragher,Alex,Boswinga,Ashley Cole ,Pique,Zhirkov and Forlin.............

but i play Carragher right back if boswinga gets injured or NMF and then play Alex centre back.......

As u realised im a chelsea team.....

I swapped Carvalho about 3 months ago before the ratings were done in England cos I was sure carvalho was going down.. i swapped him for 10 mil and Carvalho for carragher....... I got Carragher and now i was offered a straight swap My Carragher for his Skrtel.......

IMO Skrtel is a sure 94 player in the future but if I get him i wont have the luxury of playing him at right back as i could with carragher so i dunno wat to do any opinions..:confused:

Guest Football8

Please help........

I have Carragher who is my regular Centre back pairing with Terry..

My defenders are Terry' date='Carragher,Alex,Boswinga,Ashley Cole ,Pique,Zhirkov and Forlin.............

but i play Carragher right back if boswinga gets injured or NMF and then play Alex centre back.......

As u realised im a chelsea team.....

I swapped Carvalho about 3 months ago before the ratings were done in England cos I was sure carvalho was going down.. i swapped him for 10 mil and Carvalho for carragher....... I got Carragher and now i was offered a straight swap My Carragher for his Skrtel.......

IMO Skrtel is a sure 94 player in the future but if I get him i wont have the luxury of playing him at right back as i could with carragher so i dunno wat to do any opinions..:confused:[/b']

I'd go for the swap seen as Skrtel has the potential to get a high rating like you said, but how much cash do you have currently ? Maybe you could buy a good youngish RB who also could get a high rating.

I'd go for the swap seen as Skrtel has the potential to get a high rating like you said' date=' but how much cash do you have currently ? Maybe you could buy a good youngish RB who also could get a high rating.[/quote']

I have 14 million........... any suggestions????? the obvious.. Santon and rafael are gone.......

Guest Football8

I have 14 million........... any suggestions????? the obvious.. Santon and rafael are gone.......

Richards, Motta, Johnson, Fanni and Srna are just some you can choose from.

Guest Football8

Ive been offered Ribery for J Cole + Bojan' date=' is it worth it?[/quote']

Go for it, Joe Cole might take time to get back to his top form and might even find it hard to get back into the starting lineup at first for Chelsea. Bojan will most likely be on the bench again this season, covering for injuries or making a sub appearance but is still a good player for the future. Ribery is arguably one of the top 3 Wingers in the World with the Bayern chairman valueing him the same as Ronaldo (94m Euros) :eek: , he could be heading to Real Madrid or might just stay at Bayern Munich, but either way I'd buy him for that deal.

Ive been offered Ribery for J Cole + Bojan' date=' is it worth it?[/quote']

Good deal imo. Bojan will only be at best a bit part player at Barca, with Henry and Ibrahimovic dominating the appearances chart.

Cole could drop if his injury problems persist, and Ribery is very conservatively rated at 95.

If you're getting Ribery, do it! :D

My thoughts exactly.

Being a Chelsea fan i love Cole, but ijust cant see him staying fit enough for a decent enough raise in the future, where asRibery is a dead cert to increase to atleast a 96 i'd have thought.

Hope the guy offering me Ribery doesnt read this!

:D

i have a forrest where i play three at the back:

Chiellini' date=' Chivu, Godin,Gamberini, Santacroce, Marcellis, Gonzalo Rogriguz, Pique and Westerman are my current defenders.

Im CM/AM/DM i have:

Jon Obi Mikel, Muntari, Montolivo, Carrick, Misimovic, Ozil, Dzagoev Gourcuff and Giovonco.

Should i offer Gamberini + either Giovonco or Dzagoev for Sktrel ?[/quote']

Out of your crop of defenders, I would probably rather offer one of the Villareal boys, or maybe even Santacroce. Gamberini's a good defender and he was unlucky not to get a rise to 92 last season. I reckon that if he can have a similarly successful term this year, he may be rewarded with that rise.

Godin and Gonzalo Ronriguez are both talented young centre-backs also and are good players to have in your squad. However, while I wouldn't necessarily want to get rid of either of them, if you could manufacture a deal to obtain Skrtel, then I think it's worth parting ways with one of them. It's a tough call, because they are equally able, but, just out of personal preference, I'd offer Gonzalo.

Santacroce is another good young centre-back who's been given the tag of the new Nesta, which probably isn't a good thing for him what with the amount of pressure it adds. He showed glimpes of his ability last season, particularly early on, but he was rather inconsistent and was even dropped from the Napoli first XI at one point. I'm hoping that he will build on the weaknesses in his game and progress next season, but some have already said he doesn't have what it takes to compete at the elite level. But I'd like him to prove them wrong.

As for Skrtel, I like him a lot and he should start for Liverpool next season despite Agger flirting around in the background. I think he's good enough to reach 93 at least, possibly even next season, but it may a bit early for that. With this in mind, I am willing to offer either Gonzalo, Godin or Santacroce, despite them all being promising talents.

As for offering a midfielder as part of the deal, I'd offer Giovinco seeing as Diego has arrived at Juve this summer. I think this may limit Gio's opportunities this term and could hurt his stock in the long-term. The deal I'd look to offer first would be:

Gonzalo + Giovinco = Skrtel.

Something you could do is make Muntari part of the deal, as I rate him least of all your midfielders. He's a decent player but I don't think he's Inter Milan standard and he often showed that on occasions last season with some mediocre moments and displays. I think he could be a Molinaro or Victor Valdes; someone who may get a lot of games, but isn't really good enough to rise any further. In that respect, I'd consider offering:

Muntari + Santacroce = Skrtel.

This may be a more attractive offer for the other manager what with there being a 91-rated player involved. Overall, I think these two deals would both be worth it when you are getting a potential 93+ centre-back.

Ozil for Busquets.

Ozil is mine and Busquets would play more than Ozil does for me. Would this be a good deal?

Is Busquets a first team player? If so' date=' is that likely to remain the case even with players Barca have brought in?[/quote']

Thats a great deal, Busquets is likey to reach 90 by this season.

Even in the Confeds Cup he got called up to the Spanish NT.

I mean thats screaming out for a 90! ;)

Guest Football8

Ozil for Busquets.

Ozil is mine and Busquets would play more than Ozil does for me. Would this be a good deal?

Is Busquets a first team player? If so' date=' is that likely to remain the case even with players Barca have brought in?[/quote']

Busquets has Yaya Toure and Keita ahead of him, but when they go out on African Cup of Nations he'll most likely be a regular for Barcelona, which may result in a rating change depending on he's performances, so I'd pretty much go for it seen as you need him, but Ozil has just as much chance as Busquets, seen as Diego no longer plays for Werder Bremen.

Busquets has Yaya Toure and Keita ahead of him' date=' but when they go out on African Cup of Nations he'll most likely be a regular for Barcelona, which may result in a rating change depending on he's performances, so I'd pretty much go for it seen as you need him, but Ozil has just as much chance as Busquets, seen as Diego no longer plays for Werder Bremen.[/quote']

Busquets had been called to Spain NT aswell though...

Guest Football8

;694805']Busquets had been called to Spain NT aswell though...

True, but just because your called up to the National Team doesn't always mean it's a positive thing for he's rating to go up, he has to be able to perform on the International stage for it he's rating to be affected, alongside he's club performances.

True' date=' but just because your called up to the National Team doesn't always mean it's a positive thing for he's rating to go up, he has to be able to perform on the International stage for it he's rating to be affected, alongside he's club performances.[/quote']

many have topped him to get his 90 rating this season... ;)

Guest Football8

;694818']many have topped him to get his 90 rating this season... ;)

I wouldn't deny him getting 90 either this season without the NT appearances, but when he gets the chances he'll have to perform well on a consistent basis.

Guest Football8

;694825']He looks very promising so we shall wait and see ;)

Mascherano being linked with Barca doesn't help his cause, but with Keita ageing towards 30 (not that it's a bad thing) and an injury to Yaya Toure could more or less give him the chance to impress and grab the possible starting lineup place.

Mascherano being linked with Barca doesn't help his cause' date=' but with Keita ageing towards 30 (not that it's a bad thing) and an injury to Yaya Toure could more or less give him the chance to impress and grab the possible starting lineup place.[/quote']

Keita could leave Barca for all we know...

I doubt Mascherano will go to Barca if Alonso is going to Real Madrid... :rolleyes:

Guest Football8

;694837']Keita could leave Barca for all we know...

I doubt Mascherano will go to Barca if Alonso is going to Real Madrid... :rolleyes:

Apparently he's family doesn't like the weather or something, but like you said the pair of them leaving would be impossible.

Do the swap for Skrtel, first. I would always do that. One of the promising things in footie and already solid. Then, Chalmé is good, certainly rising back up. Also Beck exists. For younger, look for what others offered.

Guest TeeJay

I am looking to sell one of the following for Juventus.

Alou Diarra

Gareth Barry (I already have back up LM's so that doesn't add for keeping him)

Kader Keita

Paul Scholes.

Which one should I sell?