Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I am looking to sell one of the following for Juventus.

Alou Diarra

Gareth Barry (I already have back up LM's so that doesn't add for keeping him)

Kader Keita

Paul Scholes.

Which one should I sell?

scholes is the obvious choice, due to his age and his rating will only start to drop. Kader keita can go as well as he's no longer a regular for his club.

cheers

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Just been offered Tomas Rosicky for Angel Di Maria. I am thinking of taking it. Should I?

If i can get some money from the deal,i'll take it. Rosicky is good player and now he's fit. With Adebayor move, Arshavin may play upfront,so Rosicky can get his place back. After his successful campaign at Olympic, Di Maria never show his true potential

I am looking to sell one of the following for Juventus.

Alou Diarra

Gareth Barry (I already have back up LM's so that doesn't add for keeping him)

Kader Keita

Paul Scholes.

Which one should I sell?

Keita. Moving to Galatasaray doesn't help his rating. Scholes is so old, that you don't get any money from him anymore, so better use him imo.

Guest TeeJay

Thanks for all the help, I have decided to sell Keita.

What price should I sell him at. His Chairman's value is £13m. I have put him up at £30m but people normally go lower than that, I just don't want to sell for too little money.

Thanks for all the help' date=' I have decided to sell Keita.

What price should I sell him at. His Chairman's value is £13m. I have put him up at £30m but people normally go lower than that, I just don't want to sell for too little money.[/quote']

I have just been offered £25m or £15m + Inler for Keita.

Which one shall I take?

sweet deal m8 do it man i mean the 2nd deal.which Keita do you mean.Is it the barca player or another guys.If he is from barca ask the bidder to increased his cash amount to sweeten the deal.Maybe 15.5Mil plus Inler???? Cheers hoped i helped. :D:)

Guest TeeJay

sweet deal m8 do it man i mean the 2nd deal.which Keita do you mean.Is it the barca player or another guys.If he is from barca ask the bidder to increased his cash amount to sweeten the deal. ;) Cheers hoped i helped. :D:)

You did help but you didn't say which bid I should take.

Will Inler go up?

As I don't really need him that much and it us the Barca one. ;)

sweet deal m8 do it man i mean the 2nd deal.which Keita do you mean.Is it the barca player or another guys.If he is from barca ask the bidder to increased his cash amount to sweeten the deal.Maybe 15.5Mil plus Inler???? Cheers hoped i helped. :D:)

15.5m +Inler for Keita? It wont go through, however good it is.

Guest Football8

3mil + klose and sosa for rossi? accept for reject?

and guti and drenthe and 3.7mil for senna

I'd go for the first one, Klose's ageing and Rossi is much younger and is being linked with top clubs.

The second would of been alright if it was Guti and cash, but including Drenthe's is a bit too much, as he's younger and a promising player when you watch him.

I have a Man U team and have just recieved a bid for Berbatov from Juventus. The bid is:

£12m + Amauri

Now that Tevez is gone I'm sure Berbatov will play more. But Amauri also did really well for Juventus last season.

Should I accept this deal?

I have a Man U team and have just recieved a bid for Berbatov from Juventus. The bid is:

£12m + Amauri

Now that Tevez is gone I'm sure Berbatov will play more. But Amauri also did really well for Juventus last season.

Nah, I wouldn't. I expect Berba to have a good season for United this season and answer his critics. Amauri is a good player, but will find it hard to cement a place in the Juve team with competition for Iaquinta. If you could counter Amauri and another player, it may be worth doing it.

£12m + Amauri

I wouldn't accept it mate.

As much as i hate Berbatov i feel he will get a lot of game time this season and United and will most probably score a lot of goals. :)

£12m + Amauri

Depends on the setup i guess. If it's a standard setup, and there's a player you could buy for cash from an unmanaged or unavailable to manage club which will strengthen your squad, I'd say go for it. Amauri is a good player and should stay 92, and Berba is a safe 93, but it would take an immense start to the season for him to make 94.

My advice would be to try and get amauri and another 90ish-rated player (or soon to be 90 rated player) as a counter, maybe Grygera to solve the United RB problem, or a young 'un like Marsichio, Giovinco, or De Ceglie. Best to get a guaranteed 2 players in, rather than one + cash, and the cash not going anywhere ;)

when doing deals when managers are offering players, I always take into account what I could get from players when the transfer ban is up. If you can get a safe 92 in Amauri, and a young, up and coming player like the ones mentioned above, when the ban is up, and the young players mentioned above get a rise, you could probably get a couple of good players for the good young player you asked for in the deal.

Always look to the future :)

Hello all.

United in GC40.

Need wingers.

I can get Marin for Fletcher and Benjamin GAVANON (88).

I dont play Fletcher, and Gavanon was just bougth from a unmanaged team.

I have Arshavin, Moutinho , Witsel, carrick, gourcuff , scholes and essien in the middle.

Good deal ? considering iv only got Ronaldo, Giggs , Valeri as true wingers?

Hello all.

United in GC40.

Need wingers.

I dont play Fletcher' date=' and Gavanon was just bougth from a unmanaged team.

I have Arshavin, Moutinho , Witsel, carrick, gourcuff , scholes and essien in the middle.

Good deal ? considering iv only got Ronaldo, Giggs , Valeri as true wingers?[/quote']

Go for it mate:)

what formation do you play??

Guest Football8

Hello all.

United in GC40.

Need wingers.

I dont play Fletcher' date=' and Gavanon was just bougth from a unmanaged team.

Good deal ? considering iv only got Ronaldo, Giggs , Valeri as true wingers?[/quote']

That's jackpot of a deal imo, Marin's a great young talent and seen as you've already got enough good midfielder's for when Fletcher departs I think it's a perfect deal, as your lacking in the Wing departement.

Just put in these 3 offers for defenders which are needed at my club. Just need help to make sure that i am not doing any poor deals? Thanks in advance ;)

Bassong (86) - £0 & Viniegra (80) & Weir (88)

Maicon (85) - £0 & Wuytens (82) & Matias Martinez (82)

Kjaer (87) - £1.1m & Mancuello (83) & Ibanez (82)

All help is gratefully received cheers.

Just put in these 3 offers for defenders which are needed at my club. Just need help to make sure that i am not doing any poor deals? Thanks in advance ;)

Bassong (86) - £0 & Viniegra (80) & Weir (88)

Maicon (85) - £0 & Wuytens (82) & Matias Martinez (82)

Kjaer (87) - £1.1m & Mancuello (83) & Ibanez (82)

All help is gratefully received cheers.

I would probably do them, but as I don't know who Euytens and Martinez are, then it would get the thumbs up from me. Ibanez is a very good LB with bery high prospects, just be aware of that.