Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Just put in these 3 offers for defenders which are needed at my club. Just need help to make sure that i am not doing any poor deals? Thanks in advance ;)

Bassong (86) - £0 & Viniegra (80) & Weir (88)

Maicon (85) - £0 & Wuytens (82) & Matias Martinez (82)

Kjaer (87) - £1.1m & Mancuello (83) & Ibanez (82)

All help is gratefully received cheers.

Don't know enough about Maicon to make a judgement' date=' but Bassong and Kjaer, dependant on form and/or transfers to bigger clubs could both make 90 in time.

Don't be sad, coz 2 outta 3 ain't bad :D

[YOUTUBE']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_Tf2lQvDz0[/YOUTUBE]

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Don't know enough about Maicon to make a judgement' date=' but Bassong and Kjaer, dependant on form and/or transfers to bigger clubs could both make 90 in time.

Don't be sad, coz 2 outta 3 ain't bad :D

[YOUTUBE']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_Tf2lQvDz0[/YOUTUBE]

Maicon = Natural replacement for Bruno Alves should he leave Porto. Very good young defender. So yeah, getting all three for those deals is pretty good. :)

If you're me' date=' do you trade Ledley King and Gareth Bale (and maybe a couple mill) to Bayern for Lucio? My other CB is Chivu..[/quote']

I would do it. Lucio just completed a move to Inter where he will be a definite starter no doubt and will keep his 94 at least. King is very injury prone, but apart from that a good defender. Bale has failed to really make an impression at Spurs, thus being linked with moves away from the club. I don't really seeing him taking the LB spot for Spurs this season either, as Assou-Ekotto has proved he is good enough. So yeah, Id do it. :)

3mil + klose and sosa for rossi? accept for reject?

and guti and drenthe and 3.7mil for senna

I'd go for the first one' date=' Klose's ageing and Rossi is much younger and is being linked with top clubs.

The second would of been alright if it was Guti and cash, but including Drenthe's is a bit too much, as he's younger and a promising player when you watch him.[/quote']

thanks but i im the one with rossi and senna.. soz that i didnt make that clear enough in my post

Guest United

Hi all, I've been chasing Fabregas for months in a GC, me and the Arsenal manager have finally come to an agreement, Navas & Carrick for Fabregas. What do you lot think? I can afford to lose Carrick because I have a very strong midfield in power and depth. I can also afford to replace Navas with Mata, Park & Maxi Rodriguez.

Here are my midfielders:

Giggs, Tosic, Maxi Rodriguez, Navas, Tymoschuk, Carrick, Scholes, Moutinho, Raul Garcia, Fletcher, Dzagoev, David Silva, Mata & Park Ji-Sung.

I aint going to change my mind on the decision because I know how it feels cancelling a deal when being accepted. I just want to know in the long term will it be a good deal?

Thank you.

If you can get Mata then do that deal. Fabregas is younger than Carrick and I think Fabregas is better and in Fabregas you would be getting a direct replacement. Also you could probably afford to lose Navas if you can get Mata as a replacement as Mata is younger and I see a lot of potential in him which is being brought out.

So if you can get Mata then that's a great deal. :)

Guest United

If you can get Mata then do that deal. Fabregas is younger than Carrick and I think Fabregas is better and in Fabregas you would be getting a direct replacement. Also you could probably afford to lose Navas if you can get Mata as a replacement as Mata is younger and I see a lot of potential in him which is being brought out.

So if you can get Mata then that's a great deal. :)

Yeah, I already have Mata. :D

11M + Diego Capel = Higuain

I Am Offering For Higuain.

My Other Wingers Are Mcgeady,Babel,Agbonlahor,Di Maria And Jay Simpson.

Theres Also Another Deal But It's A No Brainer, Just Want Some Opinions, Hutton + Noble = Glen Johnson

Once Again I'm Offering For Johnson.

Thanks In Advance For Your Help.

Guest Football8

11M + Diego Capel = Higuain

I Am Offering For Higuain.

My Other Wingers Are Mcgeady' date='Babel,Agbonlahor,Di Maria And Jay Simpson.

Theres Also Another Deal But It's A No Brainer, Just Want Some Opinions, Hutton + Noble = Glen Johnson

Once Again I'm Offering [b'] For[/b] Johnson.

Thanks In Advance For Your Help.

I'd go for the Higuain deal, Diego Capel was over looked at times last season and that may be the same this season, whereas Higuain will get his chance this season as the manager has said he will pick the best performers, not the best popular players.

The 2nd one is cleary easy, I'd go for that also, Johnson's going to be Liverpool's starting RB and depending on he's performances he might get a rating change. Hutton's in and out for Spurs and Nobles good but I think it's a fair enough deal for Johnson.

Guest Football8

Should I give Kallstrom and Reveilliere for Srna in a GC?

I have backup for Kallstrom with Ederson' date=' Sosa, Bastos and Calello.[/quote']

Seen as you have them backups for Kallostrom I'd pretty much go for that deal, it should strengthen your RB position.

Guest Football8

Is it worth getting rid of Tomas Necid for Diego Milito?

I'd go for it for now, Milito has a great chance of driving Inter forward and form a great partnership with Samuel Eto'o, take the deal for the short term.

Guest King Kolo

Is it worth getting rid of Tomas Necid for Diego Milito?

You might aswell do it.

Will take a while for Necid to rise to 90+ and it's EC 106 so you need short term success.

Guest King Kolo

What about Crouch and Necid for Milito?

Crouch is my best rated striker' date=' and was top of my assists chart, whereas Necid is surplus to requirements.[/quote']

Depends if you have 85+ backup for Milito?

I personally wouldn't do the deal if you don't play a 4-5-1.

Guest King Kolo

I have Heskey as back-up' date=' but then its Blaise N'Kufo and David N'Gog

I play 4-4-2[/quote']

Ok do it if you can play Heskey and Milito up front :)

Agbonlahor Plus Cash = Lisandro Lopez

I Am Offering For Lisandro Lopez

Is It A Good Deal?

great deal.

agbonlahor may be a young talented player but i don't see him going past 91 anytime soon. Lisandro is a great player who will be key to lyon's title charge this season and his 92 is well justified.

cheers

Guest King Kolo

Agbonlahor Plus Cash = Lisandro Lopez

I Am Offering For Lisandro Lopez

Is It A Good Deal?

I'd do it, Lopez is going to start for Lyon and I can't see him dropping. Also Agbonlahor is great but I can't see him getting above 91 if he doesen't leave Aston Villa or they don't reach the Champions league.