lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hey guys' date=' which side is better

Griezmann or Sturridge and Aspas

Im think to definitely go for sturridge and aspas

also would you guys accept

Greizmann and Martinez/Vela for Hamsik[/quote']

Griezmann for me Sturridge wont play that much now that Suarez stayed .

Griezmann+Martinez both future superstars .

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hey guys' date=' which side is better

Griezmann or Sturridge and Aspas

Im think to definitely go for sturridge and aspas

also would you guys accept

Greizmann and Martinez/Vela for Hamsik[/quote']

Difficult choices...

If you need depth definetely accept the first deal...

while for the second it really depends on what you need...

if Griezmann Martinez or Vela are not starter for you I'd take Hamsik...top player

Right guys, often come here for advise on tough decisions on transfer business. Got a bit of a dilemma, and yes I know everyone will just say Sign Messi, but I have so much talent and I'm already struggling to balance playing time.

Option 1 Sign Messi for 50 million

However have all this talent

Ronaldo, Iniesta, Gotze, Bale, Neymar, Aguero, Kroos, Oscar, Isco, Gundogan, Wilshere,Schweinstieger

I have the cash that's not the problem, can someone recommend some players to ship out, because I can't balance the playing time between this talent !

Or should I just straight swap my Iniesta for Lionel Messi instead ?

Plus side of this, Save on wages and a bigger transfer fee while getting the better player

Or option three

Have Messi, Ronaldo and Iniesta in same team ?

Cheers

Brand new Gold Championship. I'm Ajax.

I've been toying with the idea of possibly trading Eriksen away. I had an offer from Liverpool of Sterling + Borini but quickly rejected it.

However an offer from Athletico came in just this past hour that I'm really intrigued by.

Koke + Oliver Torres

Now I'm not the biggest Eriksen fan (In fact I think he's a bit over-rated) but I understand that neither of those players are currently at his level. However with it being a Gold world I am quite interested in owning these two prospects.

What are your thoughts on this deal, is it worthwhile?

Thanks

Swap Thiago for Lamela? position doesn't matter.

Thiago ' date=' Lamela is not in the same league ,

Right guys, often come here for advise on tough decisions on transfer business. Got a bit of a dilemma, and yes I know everyone will just say Sign Messi, but I have so much talent and I'm already struggling to balance playing time.

Ronaldo, Iniesta, Gotze, Bale, Neymar, Aguero, Kroos, Oscar, Isco, Gundogan, Wilshere,Schweinstieger

I have the cash that's not the problem, can someone recommend some players to ship out, because I can't balance the playing time between this talent !

Plus side of this, Save on wages and a bigger transfer fee while getting the better player

Or option three

Cheers

I would take this option Messi, Ronaldo and Iniesta in same team , just cose SM will introduce soon this option " Connect Game Worlds "

I've been toying with the idea of possibly trading Eriksen away. I had an offer from Liverpool of Sterling + Borini but quickly rejected it.

However an offer from Athletico came in just this past hour that I'm really intrigued by.

Koke + Oliver Torres

Now I'm not the biggest Eriksen fan (In fact I think he's a bit over-rated) but I understand that neither of those players are currently at his level. However with it being a Gold world I am quite interested in owning these two prospects.

What are your thoughts on this deal' date=' is it worthwhile?

Thanks[/quote']

I would keep Eriksen till the transfer window will close :D

Right guys' date=' often come here for advise on tough decisions on transfer business. Got a bit of a dilemma, and yes I know everyone will just say Sign Messi, but I have so much talent and I'm already struggling to balance playing time.

Or option three

Cheers[/quote']

option 1 and 3 can be the same, right?

Buy Messi. Sell Aguero, Wilshere, Oscar...

Koke + Oliver Torres

What are your thoughts on this deal' date=' is it worthwhile?

Thanks[/quote']

Any more opinions on this one?

Mesut Ozil for me ;)
Muller! I don't know how much Ozil will play if the Real buy Bale! :)
Ozil for me

Müller is better' date=' is in better club (at the moment) and he will rise to 95 in next season. Ozill won't rise to 95 in the next seasons.[/quote']

Ozil easily' date=' another class.[/quote']
Take Ozil' date='easily.[/quote']

Thank you for all of your responses! :)

Müller is better' date=' is in better club (at the moment) and he will rise to 95 in next season. Ozill won't rise to 95 in the next seasons.[/quote']

Why did you even ask for others advice whenever you just spawn that drivel.

Why did you even ask for others advice whenever you just spawn that drivel.

I don't think you read his post properly because you misunderstood him completely. He didn't post the 'Muller is better etc.' post, he just didn't quote it properly, if you look closely you'll see that the quote tags are there at the end of the post but not at the beginning so it doesn't appear in the quoted form. ALl he said was 'Thanks for the responses' :)