• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have had a offer of £12,000,000 plus Raul MEIRELES for Lass DIARRA. Im a Portsmouth in a GC and am unsure whether this is good or not.

I know diarra had a good year last year but with the arrival of Alonso expected it might mean he wont play.

Plus should i negotiate for two players as it hard to buy any good players with money.

I have had a offer of £12' date='000,000 plus Raul MEIRELES for Lass DIARRA. Im a Portsmouth in a GC and am unsure whether this is good or not.

I know diarra had a good year last year but with the arrival of Alonso expected it might mean he wont play.

Plus should i negotiate for two players as it hard to buy any good players with money.[/quote']

I wouldnt do this deal.

Meireles will probs not rise atm.

Meanwhile Lass can rise ny a couple at RM.

He is deamed to be better than the 93 Mohammadou Diarra...

Therefore if you keep him you will make more off him in future..

Guest Football8

I have had a offer of £12' date='000,000 plus Raul MEIRELES for Lass DIARRA. Im a Portsmouth in a GC and am unsure whether this is good or not.

Plus should i negotiate for two players as it hard to buy any good players with money.[/quote']

I guess this is GC 29, anyway I'd reject, who said Lass weren't play ? Alonso isn't a one man midfield and he will most likely pair Lass, who is often been said to be the new Makelele. If he's performances are good he's rating could shoot high, keep Lass.

;696596']I wouldnt do this deal.

Meireles will probs not rise atm.

Meanwhile Lass can rise ny a couple at RM.

He is deamed to be better than the 93 Mohammadou Diarra...

Therefore if you keep him you will make more off him in future..

thanks mate. so do you think i should keep him for the moment. Its sevilla who are wanting him so should i negotiate.

EDIT: MunistarT you still after Aquliani?

Guest Football8

thanks mate. so do you think i should keep him for the moment. Its sevilla who are wanting him so should i negotiate.

Don't know who MunistarT is but whoever he is he'll have competition from me for Aquilani. :)

Don't know who MunistarT is but whoever he is he'll have competition from me for Aquilani. :)

Sorry mate. if so make your best offer but bearing in mind that he may re-start his career at liverpool ( if he moves) please dont offer oldies and i need a replacement Cm and someone else.

With the deal i may counter for Sébastien SQUILLACI. prob wont accept but worth it.

yes deffo keep Lass... he will almost certainly rise... and to answer yuor question about him getting played, I think he will partner up with Alonso in the defensive midfield role. :)

;696614']yes deffo keep Lass... he will almost certainly rise... and to answer yuor question about him getting played' date=' I think he will partner up with Alonso in the defensive midfield role. :)[/quote']

I thought that real madrid might have played 4-3-1-2 though with kaka the 1 and ronaldo, benzema and alonso the three.

consider i play 3-4-1-2 formation with ribery and ronaldo on the wings and kaka on AM messi and torres upfront

im getting a deal for torres some one has offered me iniesta for torres so should i do the deal and play 3-4-2-1 with messi forward and iniesta and kaka playing AM

plz help as soon as possible

consider i play 3-4-1-2 formation with ribery and ronaldo on the wings and kaka on AM messi and torres upfront

im getting a deal for torres some one has offered me iniesta for torres so should i do the deal and play 3-4-2-1 with messi forward and iniesta and kaka playing AM

Yeah I would do this deal.

I think Iniesta is absolutely class and could get a 97, for all we know!

He is good enough I think.

So yeah it would be worth it...

Guest Football8

Nope, I'd keep Torres, he's arguably the best striker in the World and I'd keep the formation your playing now to suit him, you can still play a 3-4-2-1, but Messi and Kaka behind Torres, which would be awesome.

It seems plausible, but I doubt whether it's actually worth doing. Does your team do well and win matches using that formation? Do Kaka, Torres and Messi score you plenty of goals in that formation? Because if they do, it may be worthwhile by just sticking with it. You know what they say - if it aint broke, don't fix it. However, if you are stuggling to get results (despite the immense squad you seem to have!), then it may be worth making the trade to see if the new formation works for you. It may be worth experimenting using that new formation before you make the swap to see if it works any better for you.

As for the deal, it seems relatively fair, although I think I'd just rather have Torres. They're are both great players, influential for their respective sides and both thoroughly deserve their 96 ratings.

Nope' date=' I'd keep Torres, he's arguably the best striker in the World and I'd keep the formation your playing now to suit him, you can still play a 3-4-2-1, but Messi and Kaka behind Torres, which would be awesome.[/quote']

but which formation do u think will be more effective and will be better to use torres as a target man in 3-4-2-1 and messi as playmaker with messi and kaka moving forward and play thru the middle even with ronado and ribery on the wings

;697021']He wont be better than Iniesta when he reaches 97... ;)

He has as much chance of reaching 97 as Torres does' date=' to be honest. They're both good enough; Torres just needs more accolades for his club.

but which formation do u think will be more effective and will be better to use torres as a target man in 3-4-2-1 and messi as playmaker with messi and kaka moving forward and play thru the middle even with ronado and ribery on the wings

Read my post! You have got to experiment. SM works in mysterious ways and there is no way of knowing which formation works best. If you find one that works, just stick with it.

Guest Football8

That's perfect, play a 3-4-2-1, Torres the "1" and Kaka and Messi the "2", I wouldn't have a specific playmaker because most of your players are high rated. Can I guess you have Gerrard and Xavi at CM ? B)