Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have a bit of cash handy and i'm looking for a wide player and I am tossing up between Jefferson Farfan & David Bentley.

Which would be the better buy?

Also' date=' is it worth trading Anton Shunin & some cash for Rene Adler?

Cheers[/quote']

I would go with bently, he is playing the the better league, he will more than likely move to a top 4 club at the end of season. He has done enough to be called up to the England squad, is a better long term option over farfan.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

One more question :

I have been offered Anatoliy TYMOSCHUK for 10 million.Should I buy him?

-he has been great for Zenit and NT but he is 29 years old (March 30' date=' 1979)[/quote']

it's not a BAD deal really.

it depends on what kind of setup you're in, and what level your team is at.

however i'm pretty sure in most setups you can make better use of 10m ;)

I have been offered :

1.)20 million for my Alexander Doni

2.)50 million for my Philipe Mexes

Should I accept this?

(for GK' date=' I have also Hildebrand,Sergio Asenjo,Neuer,Ulreich,Ospina....and for D I have also Naldo,Burdiso,Arbeloa,Sagna,Cole)[/quote']

Like ive said a 1000 times. Do you need cash, if so sell them and if u have good replacemens.

Like ive said a 1000 times. Do you need cash' date=' if so sell them and if u have good replacemens.[/quote']

I currently have 60 million.

Replacements:

(for GK, I have also Hildebrand,Sergio Asenjo,Neuer,Ulreich,Ospina....and for D I have also Naldo,Burdiso,Arbeloa,Sagna,Cole)

If this offer was sent to you woulld you accept or reject? (BTW im bayern)

Internazionale have made an offer to Bayern Munchen for Martin DEMICHELIS of £0 plus Michael OWEN and Leite ADRIANO

Also for a different team is £3M a good deal for Toni Kroos and is he likely to increase?

Internazionale have made an offer to Bayern Munchen for Martin DEMICHELIS of £0 plus Michael OWEN and Leite ADRIANO

Also for a different team is £3M a good deal for Toni Kroos and is he likely to increase?

yes dont sell toni kroos i have him for all my teams and he is gonna increase and be worth well more than 3m

nowaiz...reject the deal for demichelis......he is a solid defender & ADRIANO??? lolzz i wouldn't even think about it him.....& owen ain't that great anymore....

Yeah I would accept that as Abidal has been woeful this season in contrast to Aguero who has been a huge asset in Atletico's season. Defo accept abut try to get a replacement for Abidal.

Aguero? He's getting a player even better then Aguero' date=' not Aguero. It's Sergio [b']Ramos[/b].

a manager in my setup has transfer listed flamini for £10M his chairman wants £18M if i offered £18-£19M is he worth it. I only need him because my CM are injured and i only have 85-86 rated backups just wondering whether u would do it or wait for em to come back?

a manager in my setup has transfer listed flamini for £10M his chairman wants £18M if i offered £18-£19M is he worth it. I only need him because my CM are injured and i only have 85-86 rated backups just wondering whether u would do it or wait for em to come back?

I would do it as Flamini could be a future 95+, but it depends if the manager will accpect a cash deal.

I'd be very surprised if Flamini ever hits 95.....he is good' date=' but he's not that good

Decent buy for £18M though[/quote']

I doubt it. It depends what his careet at AC Milan is like...But he's young and has chance to improve. Just hope AC dont do as bad as they did this season...:rolleyes: