lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I am really weak with strikers have only one and needed one world class on market had only one what I like.

Thiago Alcantara + Arjen Robben or Gonzalo Higuain ?.

Bid is accepted what you think about this deal whatever I will not cancel deal just want to know yours oppinions. Btw I am full with mids.

I am really weak with strikers have only one and needed one world class on market had only one what I like.

Bid is accepted what you think about this deal whatever I will not cancel deal just want to know yours oppinions. Btw I am full with mids.

Thiago and Robben anyday of the week for me, Higuain wont keep 94 for much longer at Napoli...

Jonas + 8M for Eto'o ?

Samuel's still the man!

The pair all day but whatever suits your team the most. ;)

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

In a GC I have Handanovic and Casillas and I want keep only one. Who would you sell? I could sell Casillas for 25 mln or Handanovic for 15-18 mln. My project is a long long term project (2-3-4-5 years probably) so I'm not sure.

Casillas has a salary of 100k' date=' Handanovic 49k. Handanovic is 3 years younger and, above all, Handanovic is a starter of his team.

There is a big difference between a 94 and a 91 (92 soon I think) GK?[/quote']

Anyone? .

Anyone else think that Gonzalo Higuain will not keep his 94 rate for long time ?.

His goal ratio is amazing dont see reason to drop personaly

I don't think he will be able to keep it at Napoli unless he suddenly becomes a much better player :D

I don't think he will be able to keep it at Napoli unless he suddenly becomes a much better player :D

I see you want to scary me bcs I do deal allready I am joking :)

Nevermind I like him like a player and hope so that he will stay at 94 bcs he is prime striker at Napoli and they are now stronger then ever for me.

I see you want to scary me bcs I do deal allready I am joking :)

Nevermind I like him like a player and hope so that he will stay at 94 bcs he is prime striker at Napoli and they are now stronger then ever for me.

Haha, I actually have him in my team too so i'm not just hating on him or anything :P , to be honest Cavani managed 94 at Napoli but in my opinion Cavani is considerably better than Higuain (who got his rating mostly from being at Madrid) :)