lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Anyone? .

Between Casillas and Handanovic long term I'd go for Handa (but he may never get to Casillas' current rating even)

Don't sell Casillas for cash though, PE him off for a good outfield player someone like Vidal/Martinez or a good youngster like Isco/Oscar

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Diego Alves or Muslera? Which is better long term and what would you predict for either of them's future?

Or keep Ahamada' date=' and hope he rises to their level soon? :)

TIA![/quote']

I'd keep Ahamada ;)

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Diego Alves or Muslera? Which is better long term and what would you predict for either of them's future?

Or keep Ahamada' date=' and hope he rises to their level soon? :)

TIA![/quote']

Muslera is better , he is starter for Uruguay NT , next year WC ,the teams from South America usualy do good when the WC is in other continent then Europe .

Ahamada need to get a move is not even the most talented young keeper in Frace now , Areola took his place imo .

I have the opportunity to get these defenders on the cheap:

Munoz

Mustacchio

Kaya

Abdennour

But I can only get one or two. What would you rank them?

Can i please get some more feedback on this guys? I had two people reply and they both said to get the opposite 2 players than the other former said. didn't help at all :L

Lewandowski, Cavani or Falcao?

Please rank in order :) I genuinely don't know, each have a different edge. Lewa is younger and is at an arguably better club but imo doesn't fully deserve 94 just yet. Cav and Fal both deserve 94 but have moved to French sides. Cav in a better club but Falcao might move to a larger club next year from what I've heard. So I can't split them!

Thanks!

Lewandowski' date=' Cavani or Falcao?

Please rank in order :) I genuinely don't know, each have a different edge. Lewa is younger and is at an arguably better club but imo doesn't fully deserve 94 just yet. Cav and Fal both deserve 94 but have moved to French sides. Cav in a better club but Falcao might move to a larger club next year from what I've heard. So I can't split them!

Thanks![/quote']

I'd go Cavani, Lewandowski and then Falcao. I just feel Falcao's career has peaked and he made a poor move. I think Lewandowski can go either way depending on the next few years and I feel Cavani is generally in the best situation at the moment.

Need a striker badly in a GC. Have loads of quality in midfield to try and trade with. Which 2 of Honda' date=' [b']Dzagoev[/b], Ben Arfa & Dembele would you move on?

Bolded ones.

Laurent KOSCIELNY or Étienne CAPOUE ? I need a CB ! #URGENT

The former.