Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Markovic

Praet

Markovic

Thauvin

Bartra

Thauvin

I hope you understand :P

Lol yeh' date=' at the end of writing it i was like....wait why didnt i just ask them to rate them :P Rep if i can

Markovic

Praet

Markovic

Bartra

Zaha

Bartra

Thanks, have to spread tho :) Think i will go for Bartra, as i have so much youth in the position of Thauvin Patrick :)

OK, so I usually only play with one ST, and I currently have Matri - 90, Bony - 89 and Gignac - 89. Matri's my starter and if he drops I can't see it being more than 1 point, so out of Bony/Gignac who's mor elikely to rise/drop. Which of the 2 should I sell?

(sorry if this is the wrong place to post this).

OK' date=' so I usually only play with one ST, and I currently have Matri - 90, Bony - 89 and Gignac - 89. Matri's my starter and if he drops I can't see it being more than 1 point, so out of Bony/Gignac who's mor elikely to rise/drop. Which of the 2 should I sell?

(sorry if this is the wrong place to post this).[/quote']

Wilfried bony is probably more likely to rise....

OK' date=' so I usually only play with one ST, and I currently have Matri - 90, Bony - 89 and Gignac - 89. Matri's my starter and if he drops I can't see it being more than 1 point, so out of Bony/Gignac who's mor elikely to rise/drop. Which of the 2 should I sell?

(sorry if this is the wrong place to post this).[/quote']

Sell Gignac.

I have Evra and have the opportuniy to replace him with coentrao. What should i do pls?

Keep Evra' date=' starter for his NT and for United, while Coentrao is a sub and i doubt he will play for Real

Bas Dost or Andreolli+Bellarabi?

Dost for me

Tnx guys' date=' one more question

Garay or Varane?[/quote']

Varane easily

Should i sell or keep Gaitan and S. Bender?

Bender - KEEP

Gaitan - sell him but only if you have good players on his position, if not keep

Hamsik or Gundogan?

Gundogan !

Aguero + lamela or busquets+ cazorla..

I know the right side has better ratings.. bt long term and quality wise' date=' is there any difference between them.. I want to do aguero-busquet swap.. i have enough DM/CM cover..[/quote']

Tough one but i'd go for Busquets and Cazorla. Busquets is a very solid 95, at the moment Aguero can't reach 95, Lamela is younger than Cazorla but i don't know how good he will be at Tottenham, while Cazorla is one of the most important players at Arsenal

Gundogan !

Tough one but i'd go for Busquets and Cazorla. Busquets is a very solid 95' date=' at the moment Aguero can't reach 95, Lamela is younger than Cazorla but i don't know how good he will be at Tottenham, while Cazorla is one of the most important players at Arsenal[/quote']

Ok, But if i go for left side.. will that be a big loss? i need a good ST .Lacking goals in my team. Maybe just aguero +cash : busquet swap.. i have bastian,paulinho, m'villa cover in dm/cm