Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

El Shaarawy deal is almost sorted. Just got a couple of decisions to make which i'm having difficulty with. I need to decide which two youth to give from these:

Gabriel Barbosa or Timo Werner?

Adnan Januzaj or Zakaria Bakkali?

It has to be one of each

Opinions appreciated thanks

Werner

Januzai

i have jordi alba and have these bids

coentrao + mkitaryan

mkitaryan + erikson

mkitaryan + sturridge

MATUIDI + mkitaryan

WALCOTT + mkitaryan

Keep Alba till he rises' date=' then ask Mkhitaryan + Eriksen + another player on top

3 mil + jermaine jones for lucho gonzalez?

Gonzalez

Wilshere or Holtby and Chadli

Wilshere

Holtby doesn't have a sniff at starting for Spurs even though I think he's one of their best passers.

RAMIRES + KAGAWA for ISCO?

Bit too much, left side for me.

uhh soryy guys... but... :o

So, Jovetic sell or no? Will he rise? Here is some more info about my condition:

i got him for 12 mill, i am a small club: He is now worth 15.2 mill. I also have Negredo. (and lacazette) If I sell both (Negredo+ Jovetic) of them, I can buy Suarez, but my other strikers are Lacazette and a few 75 rated strikers, so I am not sure if that is smart :P .

I could sell Jovetic and buy Gerrard, Agger, or Skrtel. All my defenders are rated 88. My keeper is 88.

I could also get De Rossi if i sell both of my strikers, but again that is nto smart. :P

I can get Strootman or Pjanic if I sell Jovetic.

Or I could directly swap Jovetic for Huntelarr Jas Klaan if that is a good deal.

I could also do the same by swapping Jovetic for Howedes and 1-2 1 mill youths.

Or I could swap Jovetic for Baines.

HOWEVER...

I could: sell him for cash, and buy a bunch of risers... but as usual:

EDIT: Risers like Goretzka, Nicolai Muller etc.

_________

What is the best thing to do, and if Jovetic is not going to rise, I will sell him, and if Negredo wont rise either, I will sell him too. Jovetic's value is 2 mill more than negredo's value, so I can interchnage between them.

I would like to get huntelaar, and sell the other one for some other 87-89 rated players. WHAT DO you guys think I should do about this?

___

note: if you guys need a pic of my squad, just vm/pm me. Thanks alot :):D

So' date=' Jovetic sell or no? Will he rise? Here is some more info about my condition:[/size']

i got him for 12 mill, i am a small club: He is now worth 15.2 mill. I also have Negredo. (and lacazette) If I sell both (Negredo+ Jovetic) of them, I can buy Suarez, but my other strikers are Lacazette and a few 75 rated strikers, so I am not sure if that is smart :P .

I could sell Jovetic and buy Gerrard, Agger, or Skrtel. All my defenders are rated 88. My keeper is 88.

I could also get De Rossi if i sell both of my strikers, but again that is nto smart. :P

Or I could directly swap Jovetic for Huntelarr Jas Klaan if that is a good deal.

HOWEVER...

_________

What is the best thing to do, and if Jovetic is not going to rise, I will sell him, and if Negredo wont rise either, I will sell him too. Jovetic's value is 2 mill more than negredo's value, so I can interchnage between them.

I would like to get huntelaar, and sell the other one for some other 87-89 rated players. WHAT DO you guys think I should do about this?

___

In my opinion you can swap him for Baines + another player.:) (or at least Baines + cash)

El Shaarawy deal is almost sorted. Just got a couple of decisions to make which i'm having difficulty with. I need to decide which two youth to give from these:

Gabriel Barbosa or Timo Werner?

Adnan Januzaj or Zakaria Bakkali?

It has to be one of each

Opinions appreciated thanks

Give the bold ones imo.

So' date=' Jovetic sell or no? Will he rise? Here is some more info about my condition:[/size']

HOWEVER...

_________

___

Keep all 3 of your strikers. You need that depth upfront.

Right lads, having a debate with someone in one of my Game Worlds about who is the better GK to have out of Courtois and DDG and was wanting other peoples opinions.

I say DDG he says Courtois what are your thoughts?

DDG sways it for me as Man Utd will always get UCL football and DDG will eventually be (in my opinion) Spains NT number 1 sooner or later.

Atletico Madrid have more competition for a UCL slot in La Liga than Man UTD do in the EPL as well, again personal opinion.

Right lads' date=' having a debate with someone in one of my Game Worlds about who is the better GK to have out of Courtois and DDG and was wanting other peoples opinions.

I say DDG he says Courtois what are your thoughts?[/font']

Who's the person silly enough to debate with you? :D

DDG is better even if Courtois eventually plays for Chelsea (which I can't see happening in a few years at least). There are rumors Barca are after him but then we hear every week Barca are after every keeper on the planet. DG will be the Spanish number 1 eventually and as good as Courtois and Belgium can be I can't see them seriously challenging for international competitions.

Right lads' date=' having a debate with someone in one of my Game Worlds about who is the better GK to have out of Courtois and DDG and was wanting other peoples opinions.

I say DDG he says Courtois what are your thoughts?[/font']

I don't think there's much between them tbh, but I'd prefer DDG on SM simply cuz he's the safer buy. Nr.1 at United and not much treath behind him.

Courtois will soon have to make the step to PL and to a Chelsea where the current no.1 is performing as one of the better gks in the world still.

DDG sways it for me as Man Utd will always get UCL football and DDG will eventually be (in my opinion) Spains NT number 1 sooner or later.

Atletico Madrid have more competition for a UCL slot in La Liga than Man UTD do in the EPL as well, again personal opinion.[/font']

Both are fantastic young GKs and will be two of the best in years to come. Not sure you can split them at present. DDG has come on leaps and bounds since his shaky start to life in the Prem.

In terms of SM, has to be De Gea, will be the Spanish #1 eventually and has the United #1 spot nailed down for years to come.

Atletico Madrid have more competition for a UCL slot in La Liga than Man UTD do in the EPL as well, again personal opinion.[/font']

DDG because he starts, plays in CL, and is Spanish.

Definitely De Gea for me. The main reasons have already been stated by others here but it boils down to him being a safer option I think.

Is that Frozy? :D

Anyway,David De Gea easily.Simply because he's a better GK and with Casillias situation at Real he is IMO definetly his replacement.The lad is brilliant and is a much safer option too.

Right guys

Done some deals, and I thought I would ask if I have got the better end if the deal or not

Sold Mata for Cash

Bought Reus and Draxler for cash respectively

Sold Ribery

Bought Neymar, Aubameyang, Mandzukic

By the way, Does anyone see Reus reaching to a 93 anytime soon ?

Thoughts on Aubameyang ?

Done the deals based on long term

Cheers

Heart says Courtois, head (at the moment in time) says De Gea - I'd say Courtois the the better GK but due to circumstances De Gea would be the better choice as it stands.

Right guys

Done some deals' date=' and I thought I would ask if I have got the better end if the deal or not

Sold Mata for Cash

Bought Reus and Draxler for cash respectively

Sold Ribery

Bought Neymar, Aubameyang, Mandzukic

By the way, Does anyone see Reus reaching to a 93 anytime soon ?

Thoughts on Aubameyang ?

Done the deals based on long term

Cheers[/quote']

So basically Reus + Draxler for Mata.

Neymar, Auba + Mandzukic for Ribery.

Decent business IMO.

Reus should get 93 soon yes.

Auba is doing very well and should continue to do so.

Modric' date=' Wilshere, Ramires, Carozla, Nasri, Shain, Mkhitaryan? Can you rank please?

Thanks in advance[/quote']

Mkhitayran

Cazorla

Modric

Ramires

Wilshere

Sahin

Nasri.

Not a help with deals question, so apologies.....

What the heck does that 'Share Club' mean on your GW>CLUB LIST page?

Cheers

EDIT: Just figured it out sorry, for those interested , it just advertises that club is available on your Home page wall to your friends!!! What a waste of time!!