Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ivanovic + Obi Mikel or Marcelo? I have Marcelo. Long term and Gold Championship.

Marcelo ' date=' he will play in WC next year and his NT are the big favorites .

Rene Adler, Federico Marchetti, Artur Moraes or wait on Asmir Begovic...? I have a good young keeper as a back up for the future so an older keeper isn't an issue..

1)Begovic

2)Adler

3)Marchetti

4)Moraes

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Illarramendi or Carvajal??? Who is the best potential??? And how many raise to the end of season?

Both are worth getting for sure. At the moment I'd go for Carvajal - more likely to get more minutes this season, he really should start pushing past Arbeloa and pushing for NT RB too. Illaramendi has more players infront of him but it genuinely seen as the next Alonso.

Get both if you can, but at the moment I'd go for Carvajal first!

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Illarramendi or Carvajal??? Who is the best potential??? And how many raise to the end of season?

Carvajal no doubt , if he secure a place in first 11 , he can be 91 at the end of this season . Carvajal has almost no competion in NT , Arbeloa is awful and Azpilicueta wont start for Chelsea .

Illaramendi has Khedira , Modric , Xabi Alonso in front of him , if he play great and get some minutes can be 90 at the end of the season . Illaramendi has no chance to play for NT , in his position play : Xabi , Xavi , Busquets , Javi , Cazorla , all are much better then him .

I'm looking at some of the wingers and Lucas Moura is available.

I have Strootman who would be at most a sub. He wants Strootman and Rabiot for his Moura. Does the deal makes sense? Or should I just throw in another youth instead though I have Goretzka, Kovacic and Will Hughes also playing in similar positions. Any input from you guys would be appreciated.

I'm dealing in a very competitive league by the way with most of the stars already at one of the human clubs already. :(

Modric or Pedro?

Can't go wrong with either' date=' I'd go for Modric personally though.

Should i sell Inigo Martinez to external ? I'm trying to raise cash to buy Giroud.

My defenders are Kompany, Rami, Koscielny, Alaba, Varane, Matip, Umtiti and some more youths

I'd sell him or Rami to get Giroud.

Modric or Pedro?

Modric

Should i sell Inigo Martinez to external ? I'm trying to raise cash to buy Giroud.

My defenders are Kompany' date=' Rami, Koscielny, Alaba, Varane, Matip, Umtiti and some more youths[/quote']

Assuming this is the team in your sig.. In which case, do you really need Giroud?

If you really need him, sell Rami or Matip