lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My long standing team is in trouble defensively and stocked up on midfield calibre.

Recent position changes to Vidal and Bale and screwed me over.

I'm left with Kompany, Varane and Koscielny. Dede as my backup in a 3/5/2 formation.

It's so weak compared to the rest of my team.

Vidal, Muller, Fabregas, Gotze, Bale

Higuain, Aguero.

Rotated players

Lamela, Hazard, Kroos, Thiago, Wilshere, Isco, Oscar, J Rodriguez

Neymar, Damiao

Which CB would you go for and who would you offer in exchange.

My long standing team is in trouble defensively and stocked up on midfield calibre.

I'm left with Kompany' date=' Varane and Koscielny. Dede as my backup in a 3/5/2 formation.

Higuain, Aguero.

Rotated players

Neymar, Damiao

Which CB would you go for and who would you offer in exchange.[/quote']

Try getting rid of Thiago, Damiao, Rodriguez.

CBs you should aim for are Hummels, Dante, Vertonghen, I know there's more.

Koscienly plus vertonghen for subotic

Keep the two defenders.

Could anyone rank these in order of best to worst please? Erik Lamela' date=' James Rodriguez, Lukas Podolski, Pierre Aubameyang?[/quote']

Well in terms of buying them on SM

Auba

Lamela

Bam-Bam

Pods (classest mofo outta all of em)

Matheus Dória or Tomás kalas?

Doria

I'm left with Kompany' date=' Varane and Koscielny. Dede as my backup in a 3/5/2 formation.

Higuain, Aguero.

Rotated players

Neymar, Damiao

well, with no limits go for T.Silva. Trade Lamela, Damiao and Wilshere/rodriguez

if its only 2 players you can offer go for someone like Mertesacker/Hummels/Luiz/Subotic/Alba should be able to grab one of those for Lamela + Damaio

EDIT: Nastasic a good buy for a rise aswell, could get a straight swap for any of your spare mids

NO WAY!!!

Pogba or Kondogiba?

Vidal or Hamsik?

Ozil or Subotic & Reus

tough, id say Pogba (both are pretty equal)

Vidal by a mile

tough, reus has a great potential, while Ozil is just wow. With Mesuts move to Arsenal, the duo could be better if you want depth, greater total rating/value down the track. If neither of theses guys would get regular game time, keep mesut.

Higuain, Aguero.

Rotated players

Neymar, Damiao

It would depend in what CB's are available, Subotic, Luiz, Nastasic.

I'd offload Rodriguez and Damiao.

The duo' date=' as much as I rate Subotic.

Pogba or Kondogiba?

Vidal or Hamsik?

Ozil or Subotic & Reus

Pogba.

Vidal

Subotic & Reus.

Saul Niguez+Ginter or Carvajal?

Carvajal.

Saul Niguez+Ginter or Carvajal?

Carvajal

Pogba or Kondogiba?

Vidal or Hamsik?

Ozil or Subotic & Reus

Pogba

Vidal

Subotic & Reus

Depends' date=' if you don't need depth then I'd go for Subotic.

I'm left with Kompany, Varane and Koscielny. Dede as my backup in a 3/5/2 formation.

Higuain, Aguero.

Rotated players

Neymar, Damiao

Which CB would you go for and who would you offer in exchange.

Depends on who all are available. From the players you mentioned I'd probably try and sell Damiao and James Rodriguez and maybe even Wilshere, now that he's 91 you can get an insane deal for him and both Isco and Oscar are better than him. As for who to get I agree with Ash, Luiz, Nastasic and Subotic (off the top of my head) would be very good buys.

Matheus Dória or Tomás kalas?

Doria.

Aguero + Ter Stegan for Neymar?

I have Courtois as my other keeper. I would be getting Neymar. Benzema is my only other striker

Courtois > Ter Stegen and there is no logic behind keeping two top quality keepers so yeah I'd give away Aguero and Ter STegen for Neymar even though it is overpaying.

Neymar > Aguero and like I said no point having two top quality keepers so Ter Stegen is basically dead wood in the deal.

I have Courtois as my other keeper. I would be getting Neymar. Benzema is my only other striker

Neymar has the potential to be one of the best but i think you offering too much now. My opinion is to keep Aguero + Ter Stegen or try to give Ter Stegen (as you have Courtois) with cash or someone else.

I see Ter Stegen as a make-weight in that deal as you have Courtois already.

So it should be looked at as Aguero for Neymar.

Until the end of the season all people are saying (including me in certain deals) is that Neymar could be this, and should be that etc but until he proves himself and steps up no-one really knows what will happen.

Aguero is already top quality, in terms of strikers there are only a handful ahead of him.

Both are young enough where you can say the World Cup will be very important for them, and both are in teams that are main title contenders in their respective leagues, Barcelona have an edge CL wise of course but City wont be behind for too long.

So for me in RL it is a tie, personal preference mate.

In terms of SM, Neymar is a lot harder to get hold of. I think Aguero can peak at 95, Neymar at 95/96 if his current progression curve continues. Now where quite close in age the difference is quite obviously there as they are, in most setups roughly the same value although Aguero quite rightly has +2 on him.

So for me in terms of SM it would be Neymar purely for his age value and that Barcelona should be more of a challenge to the CL - thus maintaining his progession curve.

So it comes back to personal preference. At this moment in time I would go for Neymar, Barcelona went all out for him, which forced Real into the staggering transfer of one Gareth Bale - that speaks volumes to me & has started well for Barca

He is also key for Brazil, he is their main man, whereas Messi is Argentina's - not Aguero (while still be key of course).

Tough one mate, bit of a ratings gamble, but it should work out in the long run.

It is a gamble I would take myself.

How good is Gundogan? I can get J Rodriguez and Kondagbia for him. Maybe cash too. I really need the depth.

He is very very good, if you desperately need depth then that isnt a terrible deal, but I'd prefer to keep him I'll be honest.