lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Have the chance to sign either Christian Eriksen or Lucas Moura for 13 Mil

may be able to get both but who would you get first?

Eriksen then Lucas.

Courtois for Casillas+10m?

Courtois.

Im looking to replace Samir Nasri. I can use him to pretty much buy anyone around 92 and under. I need a direct replacement. Who would be the best option? I seriously have no idea who to go for.

Dede and Zanetti for Nastasic?

Reus' date=' Hazard, Isco.

Should i sell Caulker?

Subotic, Luiz, Varane, Nastasic are all ahead of him? He would help contribute to an offer on Henrik MKHITARYAN (copy and paste :P) I would probably keep him however if he is 91+ material. Dont know why spurs sold him, will he still reach his potential at Cardiff?

I'd sell Caulker if it meant helping to get Mkhitaryan.

Need to sell a few defenders in order to buy a striker and a centre midfielder.

Who should I sell from my defence:

Kompany' date=' Hummels, Sakho, Nastasic, Bonucci, Yanga-Mbiwa, Jones, Smalling, Montoya, Lahm, Bertrand, L Allan.[/quote']

Allan, Bertrand, Yanga as the first three.

Kompany' date=' Hummels, Sakho, Nastasic, Bonucci, Yanga-Mbiwa, Jones, Smalling, Montoya, Lahm, Bertrand, L Allan.[/quote']

It's easy, sell Yanga-Mbiwa, Smalling, Bertrand and Allan. You can get a nice striker by offer all these defenders :D

Who is better' date=' Coutinho or Oxlade- Chamberlain? :confused:[/quote']

Coutinho by far

Sell Yanga, Smalling, Bertrand and Allan

Should i sell Caulker?

Subotic' date=' Luiz, Varane, Nastasic are all ahead of him? He would help contribute to an offer on Henrik MKHITARYAN (copy and paste :P) I would probably keep him however if he is 91+ material. Dont know why spurs sold him, will he still reach his potential at Cardiff?[/quote']

Yes sell him, he's not 91+ material and if you can use him in a deal to get Mkhitaryan that would be a great deal for you

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Aguero + Ter Stegan for Neymar?

I have Courtois as my other keeper. I would be getting Neymar. Benzema is my only other striker

You've got to be kidding right?

Left > Right

Even if you have Courtois you don't have to toss TS into the bin like offering him in a deal like this' date=' keep him or use him to get a good outfield player in a [b']reasonable[/b] deal.

Aguero is by far better than Neymar, more experience, proven at the highest level, definite starter. etc etc.

Courtois > Ter Stegen and there is no logic behind keeping two top quality keepers so yeah I'd give away Aguero and Ter STegen for Neymar even though it is overpaying.

Neymar > Aguero and like I said no point having two top quality keepers so Ter Stegen is basically dead wood in the deal.

what-you-smoking-meme-generator-yo-dawg-what-you-smoking-243443.jpg?1351669614.jpg

Who to get Suarez or Isco?

Suarez.

How good is Gundogan? I can get J Rodriguez and Kondagbia for him. Maybe cash too. I really need the depth.

Keep Gundogan' date=' as much as I hate to agree with Raz ;)

Kompany, Hummels, Sakho, Nastasic, Bonucci, Yanga-Mbiwa, Jones, Smalling, Montoya, Lahm, Bertrand, L Allan.

Sell TM, Betrand and Allan

Then sell Smalling and Montoya if you need more cash.

Who is better' date=' Coutinho or Oxlade- Chamberlain? :confused:[/quote']

Coutinho.

Ox = too injury prone.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

You've got to be kidding right?

Left > Right

Even if you have Courtois you don't have to toss TS into the bin like offering him in a deal like this' date=' keep him or use him to get a good outfield player in a [b']reasonable[/b] deal.

Aguero is by far better than Neymar, more experience, proven at the highest level, definite starter. etc etc.

what-you-smoking-meme-generator-yo-dawg-what-you-smoking-243443.jpg?1351669614.jpg

Suarez.

Keep Gundogan, as much as I hate to agree with Raz ;)

Sell TM, Betrand and Allan

Then sell Smalling and Montoya if you need more cash.

Coutinho.

Ox = too injury prone.

I would rep u 10000x if i could :D

Benteke + Kovacic or Hamsik.

What is the better choice on a one-two year(s) term?

Hamsik. he will get a 93 I believe. Although I like Benteke very much, Kovacic still has to develop, and its not enough for a 93 rated player. Unless you need the depth of duo, I would keep Marek Hamsik.

Do you think Dede' date=' Doria, Mangala are good understudies too Hummels and Subotic?

If not these what other CBs? Good potential with moves.[/quote']

Im a fan of Mangala and Doria. Don't think Dede will get any higher unless he goes to Europe. Maybe look into Nastasic?