Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi people should i keep hold of dzagoev pls?

Yeah keep him but I dont see him rising very soon unless he moves...

Walcott or Dzeko?

Walcott

Higuain or Gomez' date=' Kagawa + D. Reyes?

Depth is no issue...[/quote']

Higuain

Will Bryan Carrasco ever move to Europe? He spent some time at Dinamo Zagreb' date=' but has since moved back to Chile. There was an awful lot of reported interest in him 12-18 months ago, but its gone very quiet lately. Has he stalled or is he still worth signing?[/quote']

no....

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hummels and De Gea for Thiago silva???? i have buffon in net atm but could possibly buy courtious to replace de gea and my other cbs are vidic and ramos with varane coming through' date=' what should i do?[/quote']

Keep your players, is to much for Thiago Silva.

Lamela' date=' Isco, lucas Moura, Oscar,thiago álcântara how do you rank them~?[/quote']

Isco then Oscar then both of them ahead of the others as I have no idea how well the others going to settle in their new team but for now I would list them as following:

Isco

Oscar

Alcantara

Lamela

Moura

Lamela' date=' Isco, lucas Moura, Oscar,thiago álcântara how do you rank them~?[/quote']

Isco and Oscar I would put at the top by a fair way for me, Isco is growing into a key player for Madrid and could be 92/3 rated over the next year or so at this rate.

Oscar is already one of Brazil's best players going into the world cup season and it was no surprise to me when Mourinho made it clearer he was to be the main man as no 10 for Chelsea. He is impressive both defensively and in attack and a player I rate very highly. I can see him at least keeping pace with Isco over the next couple of seasons ratings wise, 92/3 in 12-18 months I would expect if he continues his development and I thoroughly believe he will.

Thiago would be my next choice. I've always rated him highly but he faces stern competition at Bayern and while I don't doubt his ability and expect him to gradually become a more key player, I also think with the situation at his club and with the vast options Spain have that it will take longer for him to establish himself. Therefore I expect him to take longer to acquire a high rating of 92+ than Isco and Oscar (assuming he reaches it). That said, as a talent I believe he can reach similar heights to the duo in the longer term picture.

Lamela would be my 4th choice, his rise was a slight surprise for me in honesty but it only helps my decision here. His achievements at Roma impressed me and I think he can become a leading player at Tottenham along with Eriksen and Paulinho in coming seasons. He won't rise as quickly as Oscar and Isco I expect but he is a great talent nonetheless.

Moura i'll put last simply because he is too hot and cold for me at the moment and the least established of the lot. At times he looks truly brilliant but just doesn't produce consistently yet and has decent competition at PSG for a starting role. I still think he can become a very good player, but he is the biggest risk of the group for me; Not a guaranteed starter for PSG and seemingly yet to really break into the national team picture, for the first XI. I do think currently Brazil have better options in his position. I think he was given 90 very quickly on SM and he certainly has a lot to do before he has any chance at 91/2+ levels of rating in my opinion.

Isco

---

Thiago/Oscar

Lamela/Moura

isco clear ahead of all.

please rank them

aguero' date=' cavani, lewa, falcao[/quote']

1.cavani/lewan

2.aguero/falcao

quite close for all. may also consider the positions you require. aguero can play mid.