Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Duarte Bernard' date=' Eriksen or De Bruyne? have the chance to sign one of these for my cup team, none will start for me, who should i go for, who has the most potential? thanks :)[/quote']

Eriksen!! He have had an amazing start at Tottenham

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Duarte Bernard' date=' Eriksen or De Bruyne? have the chance to sign one of these for my cup team, none will start for me, who should i go for, who has the most potential? thanks :)[/quote']

Atm I'd have to say Eriksen

gundogan or modric?

depends... if your thinking now get Modric' date=' but i can see Gundo getting 93 in 2-3 seasons.... Id personally go Gundogan UNLESS Modric will improve your avg rating

hi guys..i need some help

who should i buy ...koke or jovetic. its a tough one?? i cant afford both. i havent really seen either play properly. jovetic has had a slow enough start to city career. thanks :)

Get Koke, Jojo has Dzeko (in good nick) Aguero and Negredo in front of him, i cant see him getting the time at City

Eriksen for me, he will be vitally important to Spurs as he will be there play maker and everything will go through him.

Bernard's rating growth is somewhat stunted now he has moved to Shakhtar and De Bruyne will only be a bit part player.

gundogan or modric?

Personal preference for me would be Gundogan.

who should i buy ...koke or jovetic. its a tough one?? i cant afford both. i havent really seen either play properly. jovetic has had a slow enough start to city career. thanks :)

Koke for me mate' date=' playing regularly and on that basis alone I would choose him over Jovetic.[/font']

Hummels or subotic?

subotic is miles better atm. hummels to prone to errors

gundogan or modric?

gundogan

De Bruyne for me.

Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Anyone? :)

to sell... 1-Galeano 2- Roncaglia 3- Paletta

My Eriksen or Jovetic/Navas + Marcos Lopes ?

Eriksen for me

order of marcelo' date=' de rossi or cheilini? cheers[/quote']

1-Marcelo 2-Chiellini 3- De Rossi

1- Eriksen 2- Duarte 3- De Bruyne

gundogan or modric?

Gundogan

Koke for me

Hummels or subotic?

Hummels

Sami Khedira or Yaya Toure ?

Bear in mind once yaya is 31 no-one will want to buy him!

If Khedira plays this year in this great RM team he may even +1.

Yaya is a fantastic player but can be a bit inconsistent for Man city.

Sami had bids turned down for him and has played this season, i'd choose him.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Are Jetro Willems and Armindo Bruma worth buying? What do you think about these players and what could be their peak on SM? Thanks in advance :)

Jetro willems and Armindo Bruma a great talents, and they can rise to a 90+, espicially Bruma. However, Bruma needs to play on the 1st team to get a 90+ rating.