Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Jerome Boateng or Papadopoulos?

Get Boateng, he should hit 91 before Papa hits 90 and he's the safer option aswell. Still some uncertaincies around Papa's comeback from that injury he picked up in december last year. He's apperently back in training now, but it's impossible to tell how well he'll come back until he actually plays.

So for that reason I'd go for Boateng atm, and I absolutely love Papadopoulos..

Jerome Boateng or Papadopoulos?

Jerome

Eriksen or Draxler

I have a choice of either one of those' date=' who should I get? Thanks.[/quote']

Draxler

lacina traore + joel matip or correia adriano?

Depends' date=' is Adriano a starter? whats you starting 11 average rating? etc etc.[/color']

Is Bourillon worth keeping? I have Maicon' date=' Ecuele Manga and Castan, as well as Rekik who IMO will be 86/87 come May and then I also have the likes of Leonel Galeano and Sergi Gomez.[/quote']

He is a solid starter for Lorient if im not mistaken, but seems to me that you dont need him. So sell if can

:)

Alba for Walker + De Gea?

I have courtois so im nervous there will be unhappiness issues...

Duo easily

fernandez Nacho or Santos Fred? who will rise quickest and who has the highest peak? i have Fred atm but thinking of swapping him. need help! thanks :D

Fred

Eriksen or Draxler

I have a choice of either one of those' date=' who should I get? Thanks.[/quote']

There's arguments for both Draxler has had a great season last year and looks to develop on that plus he is younger and soon will probably get a big move but already playing in the Champions League. However Eriksen so far has looked amazing for us and looks like he will be the stand out player for Tottenham, also he has already bagged himself loads of caps for his country where as Draxler could struggle to get in because of the strength of the German squad I'd say Eriksen for the reason being I can see him being idolised at Tottenham, really stand out and everyone will rave over him and you know what we're like with selling our best players so Eriksen for me and that's why.

Eriksen or Draxler

Eriksen

Tello or J.Rodriguez? And why?

James

Juan Quintero or Mateus Kelvin

Who should I get?

Quintero

Castan + De Rossi or Jones + Kagawa/Nani?

Who is better: Kagawa or Nani?

Jones + Kagawa

Kagawa

How good is Duarte Bernard?

I have received 2 transfer offers for him in an early GC.

First one is straight swap for Willian 91

Second one is for Srna 91 + Honda 90

I have got a starting XI of 90 to 92 rated players which I have made by trading youth for higher rated older players. But now I have the 90+ team I am not sure what to do?