Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I see Lucas Moura situation with PSG is unstable while Joao Moutinho doing very good with his new team Monaco so ill go for Joao Moutinho :)

Absolutely! João Moutinho is much more consistent. He'll do all the "dirty work". Moutinho is tactically amazing and he has a huge influence on the Portuguese national team. He can do everything on the pitch. Moutinho has incredible stamina and he's a team player, by nature. To top it all, he rarely gets injured.

Lucas Moura has great potential, but he still needs to prove himself on European football.

Regards:)

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Papadopulos or Benatia?

What is the pontential of Papadopoulos?

Benatia,easily.Can Papa still play football at his highest level?God knows.Can he stay free injury for more then a season?God knows,but probably not.Can Papa get back into Schalke team and move on later?God knows.Papa is way,way too risky at this moment.

Papadopulos or Benatia?

What is the pontential of Papadopoulos?

Benatia is better in real life, no questions about that while Papadopoulos has got a problems with an injuries. If you want to risk, take Papadopoulos . ;) He's got potential to become 92/93 rated player, but who knows...

Benatia' date='easily.Can Papa still play football at his highest level?God knows.Can he stay free injury for more then a season?God knows,but probably not.Can Papa get back into Schalke team and move on later?God knows.Papa is way,way too risky at this moment.[/quote']

Will Benatia play another football match ever again? God knows.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

alba or danilo + thiago

alba or coentrao + mkitaryan

alba or mkitaryan + sturiddge

alba or mkitaryan + erikson

cavani or hazard + oscar

Keep Alba but if you did really want to sell him then I would do Mkitaryan and Eriksen.

The duo for me but I do love Cavani my favourite striker in the world but Hazard is class even though he's had a quiet start and Mourinho seems to really like Oscar.