• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

might be able to sign Mkhitryan' date=' will he rise and is he worth a buy over the likes of Eriksen? thanks :D[/quote']

I believe that Mikhitaryan's rating should have increased, a while ago.

He was a key player for Shakhtar and he's starting the season well, for BVB.

Therefore, I'd probably sign him over Eriksen.

Regards:)

Luiz + De Bruyne for Alaba?

I know it seems like a lot but Alaba would directly replace Luiz as i play thee at the back (OP :P) Whilst De Bruyne is unhappy as hes not playing. Competing with Lamela, Isco, Oscar, Lucas, Reus, Sanchez, Rafael. My other CB's are Subotic and Varane btw

I know it seems like a lot but Alaba would directly replace Luiz as i play thee at the back (OP :P) Whilst De Bruyne is unhappy as hes not playing. Competing with Lamela' date=' Isco, Oscar, Lucas, Reus, Sanchez, Rafael. My other CB's are Subotic and Varane btw[/quote']

alaba for me.

I know it seems like a lot but Alaba would directly replace Luiz as i play thee at the back (OP :P) Whilst De Bruyne is unhappy as hes not playing. Competing with Lamela' date=' Isco, Oscar, Lucas, Reus, Sanchez, Rafael. My other CB's are Subotic and Varane btw[/quote']

De Bruyne is no loss so i would do it

Neymar or Jovetic + Paulinho

Neymar

Alaba is more valuable than Luiz and you can cover KDB.

Fernandinho or Lucas Fernando ?

Fernandinho. Fav of pell and suited to prem. Got Yaya playing well again.

Neymar or Jovetic + Paulinho

Neymar. Without a shadow of a doubt' date=' if Neymar is yours its a terrible offer.

Is leandro Damiao likely to rise?

I had him in every team i had waiting for the WC for him to rocket/move. I've decided to cut my losses in most GW, managing to get J.Hernandez etc for him. I can't see him rising untill he moves /or scores a few at the WC because he was playing better previously.

I was put off by Brazilians tendancy to stay in their homeland (fair enough).

gotze=reus+el shaawary

Which side is better?

Gotze. He's Pep's buy, can only get better at a club that has possibly the best track record at developing world class talent and maintaining it throughout their career.

So this is my Barcelona team.

GK - Casillas, De Gea

DCR - Lahm, D.Alves, Azpilicueta

DC - Pique, Hummels, Mascherano

DCL - T.Silva, J.Alba, I.Martinez

DMC - Busquets, X.Alonso, J.Martinez

MR - Ozil, Gotze

MC - Schweinsteiger, Isco

MC - Xavi, Thiago

ML - Iniesta, Pedro

ST - Fabregas, Neymar, Tello

ST - Messi, A.Sanchez

Obviously i have a fair amount of quality depth all over, but especially so in defence. Mascherano is starting with concerns about lack of games and i've just had an offer of $15m from a team for him. I can move him around in midfield perhaps but my main concern is keeping the likes of Isco happy. Would you sell? Would you ask for $25-30m? Would you keep him anyway?

Thanks.