Please rank :)

1 - Neymar

2 - Isco

3 - Gundogan

4 - Reus

5 - Alaba

6 - Draxler

7 - Kroos

I honestly doubt that, at this moment, Neymar is better than Isco, but I picked the Brazilian for number 1, because he has the required talent to be the best player in the World, some years from now.

Isco also has that chance, but I believe Neymar's talent is bigger.

Regards:)

That's my opinion and, for the record, I'm a big fan of all these players.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

again.... kroos or neymar or draxler or gundogan or isco or reus or alaba

Please rank :)

Isco/neymar

Alaba

Reus

Draxler

Kroos

Gundogan

I would go for isco (personal preference) but you cant go wrong with either, but atm isco is more important for his club while neymar is great with national team) if everything goes as expected they will reach 96 in the future

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Neymar

Isco

Reus

Draxler

Kroos

Gundogan

Alaba.

It's a hard one after the top three.

What I think, makes this choice harder, is that there are multiple aspects to analyze. Some of these players don't even play in the same position and there's a considerable variety of characteristics / abilities, that diferentiate them.

Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Carvajal' date=' Azpilicueta and Montoya.

Please rank.[/quote']

The spanish U21 coach preferred montoya over carvajal but in my opinion carvajal has the chance to be better becaise he has arbeloa not dani alves in front of him, while i dont rate azpilicueta neither does mou atm

what 3 would you sign?? I know they aint great but steady 89s possibly a 90 in there?

Will Criscito keep his 90?

MAICON' date=' Pereira

CHEDJOU, Aurélian

LOMBAERTS, Nicolas

WILLIAMS, Ashley

CANNAVARO, Paolo

GAMBERINI, Alessandro

CRISCITO, Domenico[/quote']

I have no idea if Criscito is keeping is rating or not, but he's a good player.

You should sign Maicon, Criscito and Lombaerts.

Maicon can be a top CB, trust me: I've seen him play since he was in Nacional da Madeira. He defends well, he's quick and almost unstoppable in the air (he rarely loses a header to an opponent). There's only one problem: he was seriously injured, some time ago and he's almost recovered from a 2 / 3 week injury.

Nevertheless, I can guarantee you he's good. He was the boss of FC Porto's defense, before that bad injury and that's why he lost his place in the starting team.

I still didn't talk about Lombaerts. He's not a super CB, but he doesn't make many mistakes. I don't know if he'll play too much for Zenit, but I believe his rating won't definitely drop, in the near future.

Quick advice. Kun aguero for falcao? Who is better?

I think Falcao is a better striker and I believe Aguero is a better forward. This may sound stupid and ambiguous.

I'll explain. Falcao is a better finisher; the Colombian usually stays in the box, where he's more decisive. Aguero usually plays right, left and center, not only looking to score, but also creating chances for his teammates.

Falcao is better, when it comes to headers, however the Argentinian is quicker than him.

In conclusion, they're both great players, but I'd probably choose Aguero. He's younger than Falcao and more versatile IMO.

I think Falcao is a better striker and I believe Aguero is a better forward. This may sound stupid and ambiguous.

I'll explain. Falcao is a better finisher; the Colombian usually stays in the box' date=' where he's more decisive. Aguero usually plays right, left and center, not only looking to score, but also creating chances for his teammates.

Falcao is better, when it comes to headers, however the Argentinian is quicker than him.

In conclusion, they're both great players, but I'd probably choose Aguero. He's younger than Falcao and more versatile IMO.

Regards:)[/quote']

any chances of either getting to 95?